Obama Skipped Intelligence Briefing the Day After Benghazi Attacks

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Obama or Hillary could give shit:mad:

obama-2.jpg

President Barack Obama skipped his personal daily intelligence briefing the day after the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

The revelation is buried in one of the appendices to the 800-page report released by the Republican-controlled committee Tuesday. According to the Executive Coordinator tasked with delivering the daily briefings, she first delivered the briefing to White House chief of staff Jack Lew. But instead of giving Obama a briefing, she gave the folder to a White House usher.

Report: Obama Skipped Intelligence Briefing the Day After Benghazi Attacks

I love how this total defeat of the ODS'ers on Benghazi has caused them to maniacally double down on everything about it.

Talk about cult behaviour.

Chris Stevens’s Family To Trump/GOP: 'Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi'

CmFU7-OWEAAmTmO.jpg

CHRIS STEVENS’S FAMILY: DON’T BLAME HILLARY CLINTON FOR BENGHAZI

What did you learn from the two new reports by House Republicans and Democrats?

It doesn’t look like anything new. They concluded that the U.S. compound in Benghazi was not secure. We knew that.

What did you think of Secretary Clinton’s conduct on Benghazi?

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system. But it is never going to be perfect. Part of being a diplomat is being out in the community. We all recognize that there’s a risk in serving in a dangerous environment. Chris thought that was very important, and he probably would have done it again. I don’t see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her. It is very unjust.

After years of congressional investigations, do you feel that your brother’s death has been politicized in Washington?

Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent. One point that seems to be brought up again and again is the accusation that the attack was a response to the video. I could understand why that conclusion would be made, because it was right after the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. But, frankly, it doesn’t matter that that was the thinking, that night, about why the attack occurred. It’s irrelevant to bring that up again and again. It is done purely for political reasons.

It would be much more useful for Congress to focus on providing resources for security for all State Department facilities around the world—for increasing personnel, language capabilities, for increasing staff to build relationships, particularly in North Africa and the Middle East. I would love to hear they are drastically increasing the budget.

Do you think it’s fair to make Benghazi an election issue?

With the many issues in the current election, to use that incident—and to use Chris’s death as a political point—is not appropriate.

How would Chris have felt about this election?

I know he had a lot of respect for Secretary Clinton. He admired her ability to intensely read the issues and understand the whole picture.

MORE:
Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

Apparently, Panetta advised that Obama have the military deploy and Obama gave the order.

Yet he never followed up to see how the mission went nor did he follow up to find out the mission never took place.

I wonder why he did not follow up?

I wonder why he was not outraged that someone overrode his order to deploy?

Makes me wonder if he never gave the order.

obama-2.jpg

President Barack Obama skipped his personal daily intelligence briefing the day after the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

The revelation is buried in one of the appendices to the 800-page report released by the Republican-controlled committee Tuesday. According to the Executive Coordinator tasked with delivering the daily briefings, she first delivered the briefing to White House chief of staff Jack Lew. But instead of giving Obama a briefing, she gave the folder to a White House usher.

:gives:

obama-2.jpg

What exactly is your point?

Apparently, Panetta advised that Obama have the military deploy and Obama gave the order.

Yet he never followed up to see how the mission went nor did he follow up to find out the mission never took place.

I wonder why Bush-Failure 43 did nothing after the CIA warned him 9 11 was coming...

I wonder why Bush-Failure 43 did nothing after the CIA warned him 9 11 was coming...
I really don't know.

But it seems you would like to compare an active situation to an anticipated situation.

Which shows serious weakness in your position.

Making you not worth my while debating.

Sorry.

you're certainly willing to make up your own reality, aren't you...

obama-2.jpg

Of course he did. He had to get to his big fund raiser in Vegas. He sure wouldn't let four dead men get in the way of that.

His Vagas fund raiser was more important.

you're certainly willing to make up your own reality, aren't you...
but you cant answer the question of why he gave the order to deploy (or so he claims), yet some underling over rode it.

And you cant give an answer as to why he showed no outrage at the fact that some underling over rode his order.

All you seemed to be able to do was make some childish remark about me.

Making you not worth my while.

Cya.

Just look at the responses yet again to these FACTS in regards to Benghazi, which contradicts every one of their lies that the left defended and they are saying we are whining.

FOUR AMERICANS brutally murdered and the fucking left winger still chant what difference does it make while they giggle through their fat fucking arrogant faces.

They actually think the report yesterday proves Hillary did nothing wrong.

Are you all starting to hate them as much as me yet?

Forum List

Back