Obama Skipped Intelligence Briefing the Day After Benghazi Attacks

The "order" wasn't "overridden". The CIS team and the FAST team both deployed to Benghazi. They just didn't get there until the assault was over.
Nobody deployed anything you moron..Obama went to bed, then woke up, didn't get his intelligence briefing, and flew off to a fundraiser in Vegas...He's a piece of shit, and you leftist love him anyways

:lol:

The report's available for all to read, clown. Making shit up doesn't work anymore.

No Military Asset Ever Deployed': Gowdy Unveils House Benghazi Report

"Nothing could have reached Benghazi because nothing was ever headed to Benghazi," he said, faulting the White House for holding a two-hour meeting as the attack unfolded.

'No Military Asset Ever Deployed': Gowdy Unveils House Benghazi Report

You should do as Gowdy asked, and read the damn report. You can start on page 87.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/2 Part I Redacted DR_0.pdf

Just minutes after word of the attack reached the Secretary, he and General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, departed the Pentagon to attend a previously scheduled 5:00 p.m. meeting at the White House with President Obama and National Security Advisor Thomas E. Donilon. The Secretary recalled two details about the attack on the U.S. facility in Benghazi: a building was on fire and Stevens was missing. As the Secretary and Dempsey briefed the President on the evolving situation in Benghazi, Libya, the Secretary recalls the following guidance: The President made clear that we ought to use all of the resources at our disposal to try to make sure we did everything possible to try to save lives there. Immediately following the meeting with the President, at roughly 6:00 p.m., the Secretary and Dempsey returned to the Pentagon and convened a meeting that included Ham who was in Washington D.C. at the time, and relevant members of the Secretary’s staff and the Joint Staff.
According to the Secretary, within an hour of his return to the Pentagon, he issued an order to deploy the identified assets.

The scum president went to bed and skipped the briefing the following morning as he flew off to Vegas for a fundraiser..He was very concerned you know:slap:

LOL, the Presidents flight to Vegas didn't leave until after 2 PM. Anything else the voices inside your head tell you about what President Obama did that 'Morning'?

Obama or Hillary could give shit:mad:

obama-2.jpg

President Barack Obama skipped his personal daily intelligence briefing the day after the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

The revelation is buried in one of the appendices to the 800-page report released by the Republican-controlled committee Tuesday. According to the Executive Coordinator tasked with delivering the daily briefings, she first delivered the briefing to White House chief of staff Jack Lew. But instead of giving Obama a briefing, she gave the folder to a White House usher.

Report: Obama Skipped Intelligence Briefing the Day After Benghazi Attacks
Well he knew how the attack was going to work out before his accomplices launched it, didn't he (-:

Cole was attacked in October 2000, Bush took office less than three months latter.

Hey numbnuts just exactly what authority did President Elect Bush have in October of 2000?

The election was in November. He was only a candidate. The DoD didn't complete it's investigation until January 2001, right before the transfer of power. After being warned by the outgoing Clinton Administration about the greatest threat the nation faced, how long was it before President Bush called any kind of meeting about Osama and the threat the terrorist in Afghanistan posed to the US?

Were they ignoring the warnings so they could use the next attack as a catalysis for projection of US military power in the region?

How many other pdb did President Bush receive warning of impending attacks?

Cole was attacked in October 2000, Bush took office less than three months latter.

Hey numbnuts just exactly what authority did President Elect Bush have in October of 2000?

The election was in November. He was only a candidate. The DoD didn't complete it's investigation until January 2001, right before the transfer of power. After being warned by the outgoing Clinton Administration about the greatest threat the nation faced, how long was it before President Bush called any kind of meeting about Osama and the threat the terrorist in Afghanistan posed to the US?

Were they ignoring the warnings so they could use the next attack as a catalysis for projection of US military power in the region?

How many other pdb did President Bush receive warning of impending attacks?

Good questions.

FU, and your stupid questions

$50.00 and a note from your legal guardian bitch, because I don't think you are of age...

I'm of age asshole, my interest and disgust with the Congress began when I was on active duty with the navy (1967 - 1969). Calling me a "bitch" while hiding behind your keyboard suggests you're a punk and thus a coward. FO, and the nest time you respond to a post of mine address me as "Sir" or Mr. Catcher.

obama-2.jpg

President Barack Obama skipped his personal daily intelligence briefing the day after the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

The revelation is buried in one of the appendices to the 800-page report released by the Republican-controlled committee Tuesday. According to the Executive Coordinator tasked with delivering the daily briefings, she first delivered the briefing to White House chief of staff Jack Lew. But instead of giving Obama a briefing, she gave the folder to a White House usher.

:gives:
30 to 50% of the American public jackass

obama-2.jpg

You really think half the country wants to micro manage how the President manages time and information in the midst of a crisis situation? I do this all the time on busy mornings. "Skip the overnight briefing, give the review to Maryanne, I'll read over it in a little bit. Right now I have to find out what is happening in Housekeeping."

I love how this total defeat of the ODS'ers on Benghazi has caused them to maniacally double down on everything about it.

Talk about cult behaviour.

Yet someone who doesn't care about national security or fully comprehends the threat of terrorism is supposed to be viewed as competent and qualified? My how the democrats standards have dropped, or perhaps they just really show they don't care as much.

Last edited:

obama-2.jpg

You really think half the country wants to micro manage how the President manages time and information in the midst of a crisis situation? I do this all the time on busy mornings. "Skip the overnight briefing, give the review to Maryanne, I'll read over it in a little bit. Right now I have to find out what is happening in Housekeeping."

Seems GMU has never managed anything.

I'm of age asshole, my interest and disgust with the Congress began when I was on active duty with the navy (1967 - 1969). Calling me a "bitch" while hiding behind your keyboard suggests you're a punk and thus a coward. FO, and the nest time you respond to a post of mine address me as "Sir" or Mr. Catcher

Hey asshole you are the one who started the skirmish. You like finding people you can intimidate. You are to be pitied because you are losing your faculties...
I suggest you find your legal guardian and hold hands for awhile...

Obama did not wait for Pakistan's approval to go in to get UBL so why the hell would he wait for Libyan approval to go in and rescue an American Ambassador and Americans being attacked by terrorists?!

And why would Obama even consider sending troops into combat wearing civies?!

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama was NOT present at this meeting. We have no clue where he was but he wasn't at the 7:30 PM meeting where the senior Cabinet member was Hillary Clinton. The reason given for the change of clothes had to do with the IMAGE they wanted to put forth. President Obama was not present, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta was not present. Why? Where were they?

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama was NOT present at this meeting. We have no clue where he was but he wasn't at the 7:30 PM meeting where the senior Cabinet member was Hillary Clinton. The reason given for the change of clothes had to do with the IMAGE they wanted to put forth. President Obama was not present, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta was not present. Why? Where were they?

Excellent questions... Unfortunately I feel we will never know the answers to them...

obama-2.jpg

Bush read "My Pet Goat" on 9/11, then hid out in Nebraska(?) for the rest of the day.
]

obama-show-and-tell.jpg

Obama did not wait for Pakistan's approval to go in to get UBL so why the hell would he wait for Libyan approval to go in and rescue an American Ambassador and Americans being attacked by terrorists?!

And why would Obama even consider sending troops into combat wearing civies?!

Why should the President have been at that meeting?

Hillary wasn't at the 7:30 meeting either, by the way.

Apparently, Panetta advised that Obama have the military deploy and Obama gave the order.

Yet he never followed up to see how the mission went nor did he follow up to find out the mission never took place.

I wonder why he did not follow up?

I wonder why he was not outraged that someone overrode his order to deploy?

Makes me wonder if he never gave the order.

Where are you getting this information from? You seem to have a lot of information that's unavailable to the rest of us.

What makes you think that Obama didn't "follow up"? What makes you think anyone "overrode" his order to deploy?

It the report you have chosen to only read talking points from The Nation, Alternet, The HuffingtonPost, the DailyKOS and others.

For its own part, the committee published a list of facts that it said were new insights revealed by the investigation:

• Despite President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s clear orders to deploy military assets, nothing was sent to Benghazi, and nothing was en route to Libya at the time the last two Americans were killed almost 8 hours after the attacks began. [pg. 141]
  • With Ambassador Stevens missing, the White House convened a roughly two-hour meeting at 7:30 PM, which resulted in action items focused on a YouTube video, and others containing the phrases “f any deployment is made,” and “Libya must agree to any deployment,” and “[w]ill not deploy until order comes to go to either Tripoli or Benghazi.” [pg. 115]
    [*]The Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff typically would have participated in the White House meeting, but did not attend because he went home to host a dinner party for foreign dignitaries. [pg. 107]
    [*]A Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain, for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times. [pg. 154]
    [*]None of the relevant military forces met their required deployment timelines. [pg. 150]
    [*]The Libyan forces that evacuated Americans from the CIA Annex to the Benghazi airport was not affiliated with any of the militias the CIA or State Department had developed a relationship with during the prior 18 months. Instead, it was comprised of former Qadhafi loyalists who the U.S. had helped remove from power during the Libyan revolution. [pg. 144]

Part II

• Five of the 10 action items from the 7:30 PM White House meeting referenced the video, but no direct link or solid evidence existed connecting the attacks in Benghazi and the video at the time the meeting took place. The State Department senior officials at the meeting had access to eyewitness accounts to the attack in real time. The Diplomatic Security Command Center was in direct contact with the Diplomatic Security Agents on the ground in Benghazi and sent out multiple updates about the situation, including a “Terrorism Event Notification.” The State Department Watch Center had also notified Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills that it had set up a direct telephone line to Tripoli. There was no mention of the video from the agents on the ground. Greg Hicks—one of the last people to talk to Chris Stevens before he died—said there was virtually no discussion about the video in Libya leading up to the attacks. [pg. 28]
    • The morning after the attacks, the National Security Council’s Deputy Spokesperson sent an email to nearly two dozen people from the White House, Defense Department, State Department, and intelligence community, stating: “Both the President and Secretary Clinton released statements this morning. … Please refer to those for any comments for the time being. To ensure we are all in sync on messaging for the rest of the day, Ben Rhodes will host a conference call for USG communicators on this chain at 9:15 ET today.” [pg. 39]
    • Minutes before the President delivered his speech in the Rose Garden, Jake Sullivan wrote in an email to Ben Rhodes and others: “There was not really much violence in Egypt. And we are not saying that the violence in Libya erupted ‘over inflammatory videos.’” [pg. 44]
    • According to Susan Rice, both Ben Rhodes and David Plouffe prepared her for her appearances on the Sunday morning talk shows following the attacks. Nobody from the FBI, Department of Defense, or CIA participated in her prep call. While Rhodes testified Plouffe would “normally” appear on the Sunday show prep calls, Rice testified she did not recall Plouffe being on prior calls and did not understand why he was on the call in this instance. [pg.98]
    • On the Sunday shows, Susan Rice stated the FBI had “already begun looking at all sorts of evidence” and “FBI has a lead in this investigation.” But on Monday, the Deputy Director, Office of Maghreb Affairs sent an email stating: “McDonough apparently told the SVTS [Secure Video Teleconference] group today that everyone was required to ‘shut their pieholes’ about the Benghazi attack in light of the FBI investigation, due to start tomorrow.” [pg. 135]
    • After Susan Rice’s Sunday show appearances, Jake Sullivan assured the Secretary of the State that Rice “wasn’t asked about whether we had any intel. But she did make clear our view that this started spontaneously and then evolved.” [pg. 128]
    • Susan Rice’s comments on the Sunday talk shows were met with shock and disbelief by State Department employees in Washington. The Senior Libya Desk Officer, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, State Department, wrote: “I think Rice was off the reservation on this one.” The Deputy Director, Office of Press and Public Diplomacy, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, State Department, responded: “Off the reservation on five networks!” The Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications, Bureau of Near East Affairs, State Department, wrote: “WH [White House] very worried about the politics. This was all their doing.” [pg. 132]
    • The CIA’s September 13, 2012, intelligence assessment was rife with errors. On the first page, there is a single mention of “the early stages of the protest” buried in one of the bullet points. The article cited to support the mention of a protest in this instance was actually from September 4. In other words, the analysts used an article from a full week before the attacks to support the premise that a protest had occurred just prior to the attack on September 11. [pg. 47]
    • A headline on the following page of the CIA’s September 13 intelligence assessment stated “Extremists Capitalized on Benghazi Protests,” but nothing in the actual text box supports that title. As it turns out, the title of the text box was supposed to be “Extremists Capitalized on Cairo Protests.” That small but vital difference—from Cairo to Benghazi—had major implications in how people in the administration were able to message the attacks. [pg. 52]
Part III

• During deliberations within the State Department about whether and how to intervene in Libya in March 2011, Jake Sullivan listed the first goal as “avoid[ing] a failed state, particularly one in which al-Qaeda and other extremists might take safe haven.” [pg. 9]
    • The administration’s policy of no boots on the ground shaped the type of military assistance provided to State Department personnel in Libya. The Executive Secretariats for both the Defense Department and State Department exchanged communications outlining the diplomatic capacity in which the Defense Department SST security team members would serve, which included wearing civilian clothes so as not to offend the Libyans. [pg. 60]
    • When the State Department’s presence in Benghazi was extended in December 2012, senior officials from the Bureau of Diplomatic Security were excluded from the discussion. [pg. 74]
    • In February 2012, the lead Diplomatic Security Agent at Embassy Tripoli informed his counterpart in Benghazi that more DS agents would not be provided by decision makers, because “substantive reporting” was not Benghazi’s purpose. [pg. 77]
    • Emails indicate senior State Department officials, including Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan, and Huma Abedin were preparing for a trip by the Secretary of State to Libya in October 2012. According to testimony, Chris Stevens wanted to have a “deliverable” for the Secretary for her trip to Libya, and that “deliverable” would be making the Mission in Benghazi a permanent Consulate. [pg. 96]
    • In August 2012—roughly a month before the Benghazi attacks—security on the ground worsened significantly. Ambassador Stevens initially planned to travel to Benghazi in early August, but cancelled the trip “primarily for Ramadan/security reasons.” [pg. 99]
    • Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta bluntly told the committee “an intelligence failure” occurred with respect to Benghazi. Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell also acknowledged multiple times an intelligence failure did in fact occur prior to the Benghazi attacks. [pg. 129]
The report also slams the Obama administration for “intentional failure to cooperate with this and other congressional investigations.”

Why don't you try reading the actual report, rather than the "talking points"?

It'll clear up a lot of your misconceptions.

What in those 22 items are not factual and not taken from the report. Would you like a link to the 800 page report?

It is not that they are "not factual", but as I've already pointed out, they are out of context and incomplete - in a way that's easy to misunderstand (as you did).

Come one then, step up, show us all which of the above points are misleading or false. Will you do that for us, please? Your silence will serve as admission that you, like all Progressives...have NOTHING.

Where are you getting this information from? You seem to have a lot of information that's unavailable to the rest of us.

What makes you think that Obama didn't "follow up"? What makes you think anyone "overrode" his order to deploy?

It the report you have chosen to only read talking points from The Nation, Alternet, The HuffingtonPost, the DailyKOS and others.

For its own part, the committee published a list of facts that it said were new insights revealed by the investigation:

• Despite President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s clear orders to deploy military assets, nothing was sent to Benghazi, and nothing was en route to Libya at the time the last two Americans were killed almost 8 hours after the attacks began. [pg. 141]
  • With Ambassador Stevens missing, the White House convened a roughly two-hour meeting at 7:30 PM, which resulted in action items focused on a YouTube video, and others containing the phrases “f any deployment is made,” and “Libya must agree to any deployment,” and “[w]ill not deploy until order comes to go to either Tripoli or Benghazi.” [pg. 115]
    [*]The Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff typically would have participated in the White House meeting, but did not attend because he went home to host a dinner party for foreign dignitaries. [pg. 107]
    [*]A Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain, for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times. [pg. 154]
    [*]None of the relevant military forces met their required deployment timelines. [pg. 150]
    [*]The Libyan forces that evacuated Americans from the CIA Annex to the Benghazi airport was not affiliated with any of the militias the CIA or State Department had developed a relationship with during the prior 18 months. Instead, it was comprised of former Qadhafi loyalists who the U.S. had helped remove from power during the Libyan revolution. [pg. 144]

Part II

• Five of the 10 action items from the 7:30 PM White House meeting referenced the video, but no direct link or solid evidence existed connecting the attacks in Benghazi and the video at the time the meeting took place. The State Department senior officials at the meeting had access to eyewitness accounts to the attack in real time. The Diplomatic Security Command Center was in direct contact with the Diplomatic Security Agents on the ground in Benghazi and sent out multiple updates about the situation, including a “Terrorism Event Notification.” The State Department Watch Center had also notified Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills that it had set up a direct telephone line to Tripoli. There was no mention of the video from the agents on the ground. Greg Hicks—one of the last people to talk to Chris Stevens before he died—said there was virtually no discussion about the video in Libya leading up to the attacks. [pg. 28]
    • The morning after the attacks, the National Security Council’s Deputy Spokesperson sent an email to nearly two dozen people from the White House, Defense Department, State Department, and intelligence community, stating: “Both the President and Secretary Clinton released statements this morning. … Please refer to those for any comments for the time being. To ensure we are all in sync on messaging for the rest of the day, Ben Rhodes will host a conference call for USG communicators on this chain at 9:15 ET today.” [pg. 39]
    • Minutes before the President delivered his speech in the Rose Garden, Jake Sullivan wrote in an email to Ben Rhodes and others: “There was not really much violence in Egypt. And we are not saying that the violence in Libya erupted ‘over inflammatory videos.’” [pg. 44]
    • According to Susan Rice, both Ben Rhodes and David Plouffe prepared her for her appearances on the Sunday morning talk shows following the attacks. Nobody from the FBI, Department of Defense, or CIA participated in her prep call. While Rhodes testified Plouffe would “normally” appear on the Sunday show prep calls, Rice testified she did not recall Plouffe being on prior calls and did not understand why he was on the call in this instance. [pg.98]
    • On the Sunday shows, Susan Rice stated the FBI had “already begun looking at all sorts of evidence” and “FBI has a lead in this investigation.” But on Monday, the Deputy Director, Office of Maghreb Affairs sent an email stating: “McDonough apparently told the SVTS [Secure Video Teleconference] group today that everyone was required to ‘shut their pieholes’ about the Benghazi attack in light of the FBI investigation, due to start tomorrow.” [pg. 135]
    • After Susan Rice’s Sunday show appearances, Jake Sullivan assured the Secretary of the State that Rice “wasn’t asked about whether we had any intel. But she did make clear our view that this started spontaneously and then evolved.” [pg. 128]
    • Susan Rice’s comments on the Sunday talk shows were met with shock and disbelief by State Department employees in Washington. The Senior Libya Desk Officer, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, State Department, wrote: “I think Rice was off the reservation on this one.” The Deputy Director, Office of Press and Public Diplomacy, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, State Department, responded: “Off the reservation on five networks!” The Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications, Bureau of Near East Affairs, State Department, wrote: “WH [White House] very worried about the politics. This was all their doing.” [pg. 132]
    • The CIA’s September 13, 2012, intelligence assessment was rife with errors. On the first page, there is a single mention of “the early stages of the protest” buried in one of the bullet points. The article cited to support the mention of a protest in this instance was actually from September 4. In other words, the analysts used an article from a full week before the attacks to support the premise that a protest had occurred just prior to the attack on September 11. [pg. 47]
    • A headline on the following page of the CIA’s September 13 intelligence assessment stated “Extremists Capitalized on Benghazi Protests,” but nothing in the actual text box supports that title. As it turns out, the title of the text box was supposed to be “Extremists Capitalized on Cairo Protests.” That small but vital difference—from Cairo to Benghazi—had major implications in how people in the administration were able to message the attacks. [pg. 52]
Part III

• During deliberations within the State Department about whether and how to intervene in Libya in March 2011, Jake Sullivan listed the first goal as “avoid[ing] a failed state, particularly one in which al-Qaeda and other extremists might take safe haven.” [pg. 9]
    • The administration’s policy of no boots on the ground shaped the type of military assistance provided to State Department personnel in Libya. The Executive Secretariats for both the Defense Department and State Department exchanged communications outlining the diplomatic capacity in which the Defense Department SST security team members would serve, which included wearing civilian clothes so as not to offend the Libyans. [pg. 60]
    • When the State Department’s presence in Benghazi was extended in December 2012, senior officials from the Bureau of Diplomatic Security were excluded from the discussion. [pg. 74]
    • In February 2012, the lead Diplomatic Security Agent at Embassy Tripoli informed his counterpart in Benghazi that more DS agents would not be provided by decision makers, because “substantive reporting” was not Benghazi’s purpose. [pg. 77]
    • Emails indicate senior State Department officials, including Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan, and Huma Abedin were preparing for a trip by the Secretary of State to Libya in October 2012. According to testimony, Chris Stevens wanted to have a “deliverable” for the Secretary for her trip to Libya, and that “deliverable” would be making the Mission in Benghazi a permanent Consulate. [pg. 96]
    • In August 2012—roughly a month before the Benghazi attacks—security on the ground worsened significantly. Ambassador Stevens initially planned to travel to Benghazi in early August, but cancelled the trip “primarily for Ramadan/security reasons.” [pg. 99]
    • Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta bluntly told the committee “an intelligence failure” occurred with respect to Benghazi. Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell also acknowledged multiple times an intelligence failure did in fact occur prior to the Benghazi attacks. [pg. 129]
The report also slams the Obama administration for “intentional failure to cooperate with this and other congressional investigations.”

What in those 22 items are not factual and not taken from the report. Would you like a link to the 800 page report?

It is not that they are "not factual", but as I've already pointed out, they are out of context and incomplete - in a way that's easy to misunderstand (as you did).

Come one then, step up, show us all which of the above points are misleading or false. Will you do that for us, please? Your silence will serve as admission that you, like all Progressives...have NOTHING.

I already did. Did you conveniently miss that post?

Nobody deployed anything you moron..Obama went to bed, then woke up, didn't get his intelligence briefing, and flew off to a fundraiser in Vegas...He's a piece of shit, and you leftist love him anyways

The report's available for all to read, clown. Making shit up doesn't work anymore.

No Military Asset Ever Deployed': Gowdy Unveils House Benghazi Report

"Nothing could have reached Benghazi because nothing was ever headed to Benghazi," he said, faulting the White House for holding a two-hour meeting as the attack unfolded.

'No Military Asset Ever Deployed': Gowdy Unveils House Benghazi Report

You should do as Gowdy asked, and read the damn report. You can start on page 87.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/2 Part I Redacted DR_0.pdf

Just minutes after word of the attack reached the Secretary, he and General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, departed the Pentagon to attend a previously scheduled 5:00 p.m. meeting at the White House with President Obama and National Security Advisor Thomas E. Donilon. The Secretary recalled two details about the attack on the U.S. facility in Benghazi: a building was on fire and Stevens was missing. As the Secretary and Dempsey briefed the President on the evolving situation in Benghazi, Libya, the Secretary recalls the following guidance: The President made clear that we ought to use all of the resources at our disposal to try to make sure we did everything possible to try to save lives there. Immediately following the meeting with the President, at roughly 6:00 p.m., the Secretary and Dempsey returned to the Pentagon and convened a meeting that included Ham who was in Washington D.C. at the time, and relevant members of the Secretary’s staff and the Joint Staff.
According to the Secretary, within an hour of his return to the Pentagon, he issued an order to deploy the identified assets.

The scum president went to bed and skipped the briefing the following morning as he flew off to Vegas for a fundraiser..He was very concerned you know:slap:

The President "went to bed"?

When? Where are you getting this information from?

The attack was over by midnight EST - are you saying that Obama went to sleep before then? Do you have a link to back that up, or did you just make it up?

As for "missing his briefing" - he got the day's intelligence report.

The "briefing" is a figment of Bush's Presidency, because he apparently didn't like to read, and insisted on getting an oral briefing every day.

Obama, like Clinton and Bush Sr. before him seem to prefer to just read the intel report themselves, rather than have someone read it to them.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama was not at the 7:30 meeting. Where was he?

As you know, the attack went on for THIRTEEN HOURS. Where were he and the Secretary of Defense?

Part II

Part III

I already did. Did you conveniently miss that post?

Show us and tell us why it is wrong. Come on!

obama-2.jpg

Give it a rest, why don't you. 10 Benghazi investigations have found no wrong-doing....but you scandal seeking conservatives just don't know when to quit. You've beaten that dead horse enough....find a new scandal, because that one isn't going to give you the return you want.....nobody is listening to that bullshit anymore except for those who can't get it through their thick skulls and are hoping that somehow, something will pop up and make Hillary go away....bwahaha

Forum List

Back