𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: In a surprising turn of events, the Secret Service has decided to move up a planned congressional briefing. Re: Cocaine

Hundreds of people were considered as the potential guilty party who were positively identified as being in the area during the only possible times it could have been left.
Read my post again, none of those people would have made it through the screening process, family does not go through the screening process

Read my post again, none of those people would have made it through the screening process, family does not go through the screening process
So why would he leave it in the cubby if he never had to leave anything in the cubby? He was never checked anyway, right? Especially such a small amount. Less than one gram. A teaspoon of salt is 5.7 grams.

edit - 5.69 grams

Someone in the secret service who reported the cocaine finding is a bit tired of the Biden's meth head son and his disrespect of our nations home....
The secret service is largely comprised of former law enforcement officers... a lot of them are former Sherriff deputies...
I would bet this wasn't the first little bag found....
It wasnt the first bag they found. They are now today suddenly reporting a couple other recent drug finds.

It wasnt the first bag they found. They are now today suddenly reporting a couple other recent drug finds.
Just like the spy balloon

Saying it happened before like 3 times seems to be a common cover up tactic used by the NWO shillbots and NPCs.

Anyone who has ever operated a security camera knows the democrats are lying when they claim not to know who's it was.

A Congressional briefing, July 13.

Merrick Garland does not have authority over the Secret Service.

We shall see.

In a surprising turn of events, the Secret Service has decided to move up a planned congressional briefing. The topic? The shocking discovery of cocaine inside the Biden White House.
Originally scheduled for the week of July 24, the briefing has been advanced and will now take place Thursday morning in a secure room typically used for classified intelligence briefings.
The Secret Service is expected to update lawmakers on some developments following fingerprint and DNA analysis on the evidence.
This comes after Soldier of Fortune magazine reported that fingerprints were found on the bag of cocaine and "officials at the White House know who handled" the drug.
So, this begs the question: If the White House knows who's involved, what's keeping them silent? And what does this silence mean for the integrity of our nation's highest office?

This OP is fake news. The announcement was made yesterday that the investigation into the mysterious bag of coke was suspended because there just isn't enough evidence to figure out who it belonged to.

Still no evidence linking this to Joe Biden?

I’m shocked. Gateway Pundit assured me that Joe Biden would finally get in trouble with this one.

Did I mention how shocked I am?

This OP is fake news. The announcement was made yesterday that the investigation into the mysterious bag of coke was suspended because there just isn't enough evidence to figure out who it belonged to.
Yeah they are blowing smoke! Former agent said it could only be a family member

Still no evidence linking this to Joe Biden?

I’m shocked. Gateway Pundit assured me that Joe Biden would finally get in trouble with this one.

Did I mention how shocked I am?
Other than right under his roof while his miscreat son is suddenly living there in hiding
Jeez

So why would he leave it in the cubby if he never had to leave anything in the cubby? He was never checked anyway, right? Especially such a small amount. Less than one gram. A teaspoon of salt is 5.7 grams.

edit - 5.69 grams
thank you for the edit. we all want to be truthful here, eh? lol

Forum List

Back