𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: In a surprising turn of events, the Secret Service has decided to move up a planned congressional briefing. Re: Cocaine

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A Congressional briefing, July 13.

Merrick Garland does not have authority over the Secret Service.

We shall see.

In a surprising turn of events, the Secret Service has decided to move up a planned congressional briefing. The topic? The shocking discovery of cocaine inside the Biden White House.

Originally scheduled for the week of July 24, the briefing has been advanced and will now take place Thursday morning in a secure room typically used for classified intelligence briefings.

The Secret Service is expected to update lawmakers on some developments following fingerprint and DNA analysis on the evidence.

This comes after Soldier of Fortune magazine reported that fingerprints were found on the bag of cocaine and "officials at the White House know who handled" the drug.

So, this begs the question: If the White House knows who's involved, what's keeping them silent? And what does this silence mean for the integrity of our nation's highest office?

Someone in the secret service who reported the cocaine finding is a bit tired of the Biden's meth head son and his disrespect of our nations home....
The secret service is largely comprised of former law enforcement officers... a lot of them are former Sherriff deputies...
I would bet this wasn't the first little bag found....

Someone in the secret service who reported the cocaine finding is a bit tired of the Biden's meth head son and his disrespect of our nations home....
The secret service is largely comprised of former law enforcement officers... a lot of them are former Sherriff deputies...
I would bet this wasn't the first little bag found....
They do what they are told.

Obama had a few private meetings at his Washington office last week to discuss the fact that Biden can't beat Trump and needs to go...

A Congressional briefing, July 13.

Merrick Garland does not have authority over the Secret Service.

We shall see.

In a surprising turn of events, the Secret Service has decided to move up a planned congressional briefing. The topic? The shocking discovery of cocaine inside the Biden White House.
Originally scheduled for the week of July 24, the briefing has been advanced and will now take place Thursday morning in a secure room typically used for classified intelligence briefings.
The Secret Service is expected to update lawmakers on some developments following fingerprint and DNA analysis on the evidence.
This comes after Soldier of Fortune magazine reported that fingerprints were found on the bag of cocaine and "officials at the White House know who handled" the drug.
So, this begs the question: If the White House knows who's involved, what's keeping them silent? And what does this silence mean for the integrity of our nation's highest office?

I'm just gonna take a wild guess that the Biden admin, and his family, and Biden himself, treat the Secret Service like crap.

This....could end very badly for Joe Biden.

Doesn't the White House have cameras where the nose candy was found?
Not so you can see exactly who is putting what into which cubby. I'm sure that is or soon will be fixed. No doubt they know everybody that was in the area between the last clear security sweep, and the one where they found the coke.

Not so you can see exactly who is putting what into which cubby. I'm sure that is or soon will be fixed. No doubt they know everybody that was in the area between the last clear security sweep, and the one where they found the coke.
Wow, that's surprising. You'd think every square inch of that place is covered.

Originally scheduled for the week of July 24, the briefing has been advanced and will now take place Thursday morning in a secure room
For what? To be sure nothing leaks out?

That should be interesting. I have dibs on it turning out they found Trump's fingerprints and DNA!

It means that there is no integrity and it all flew out the window with the shame 2020 election. Good thing that bag wasn't full of anthrax! If that bag had proven to have been left by anyone but a Biden, the report would have been forthcoming the day it was discovered.

You keep saying a lot of things are going to end badly for a lot of people, yet you have not been correct once.

Yes it appears I said this to you last December in regards to the Covid vaccines. Let's see: who was more right about them, do you think? hahaha

You just don't care for scientific evidence and data, do you?

Okay.

This will end badly for you, but keep going.

Yes it appears I said this to you last December in regards to the Covid vaccines. Let's see: who was more right about them, do you think? hahaha

Yep, and you were wrong about those as well.

You are consistent if nothing else.

Yep, and you were wrong about those as well.

You are consistent if nothing else.

Open a new thread wherein you detail all the great good the vaccines accomplished, with facts and data. Make sure you include the fact that the vaccinated and boosted are not getting MORE infections, including serious infections.

GO

Open a new thread wherein you detail all the great good the vaccines accomplished, with facts and data. Make sure you include the fact that the vaccinated and boosted are not getting MORE infections, including serious infections.

GO

I have noticed you all have quit with the daily "oh look, the vaccine killed this person" after getting embarrassed a few dozen times

That is a step in the right direction.

I have noticed you all have quit with the daily "oh look, the vaccine killed this person" after getting embarrassed a few dozen times

That is a step in the right direction.

I was never embarrassed, not once. It's all over the boards. What more can be said? You were either completely bamboozled by the propaganda or you were not. That's it.

Forum List

Back