Obama: crying, whining about Romney and begging for more money....

An incumbent President, fundraising during an election year?

Stop the presses! I've never heard anything so shocking!!!!

/sarcasm

I don't begrudge him raising money. I do think his pissin and moaning is funny though.

July 1st was a FEC fundraising filing deadline. EVERY CAMPAIGN in America has been "begging" for money for the last week.

Do you really think that Romney didn't spend most of last week on the phone with his donors, "begging" for more money?

/sarcasm

I don't begrudge him raising money. I do think his pissin and moaning is funny though.

July 1st was a FEC fundraising filing deadline. EVERY CAMPAIGN in America has been "begging" for money for the last week.

Do you really think that Romney didn't spend most of last week on the phone with his donors, "begging" for more money?

He likely was, but he wasn't pissing and moaning about it like Obutthead.

How would you know? Did he call you?

And from AF One to boot.

The Blaze, Michelly Malkin and the Daily Beast.. Pathetic.

Why? Truth hurt you that yer master is whining like the wimp he is?

Nobody thinks he's whining but you wingnuts. He's a winner or did you forget those couple of days last week? You lost big. Boehner and Cantor were whining right along with Mitt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFdAJRVm94&feature=youtube_gdata_player]He's Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

How would you know? Did he call you?

Oh, they all have the president's ear, didn't you know that?

The Blaze, Michelly Malkin and the Daily Beast.. Pathetic.

Why? Truth hurt you that yer master is whining like the wimp he is?

Nobody thinks he's whining but you wingnuts. He's a winner or did you forget those couple of days last week? You lost big. Boehner and Cantor were whining right along with Mitt.

I disagree, Sarah...

If the Supreme Court had ruled ObamaCare unconstitutional then people like yourself would have used THAT as the excuse for why it was a failure.

Instead...we're going to get to see it for what it is...a badly written piece of legislation that doesn't lower health care costs and will diminish the level of care the average American receives even as it adds trillions to the deficit.

You may not realize it now...but the people who just lost big were progressives. Just like having super majorities during the first part of Obama's term took away the excuses (although a whole bunch of you are still TRYING!) having ObamaCare go forward is going to show just how big a failure it will ultimately be viewed as.

/sarcasm

Nope. Romney was raking in millions of dollars from the obamatax backlash. obama has a money management problem. He is experiencing donor fatigue. There is still a long summer to go through, with Romney conserving cash and obama throwing it away. obama can't keep up this kind of spending and still expect his rich donors to support it all the way to the election. In the last crucial days before the election Romney will be able to dump on a, by then, helpless obama.

That's only one problem. obama's second problem is that his need to support his lavish spending habit has caused him to completely deny all democrats running for office any DNC support as he needs all the cash for himself. Now, democrats running for office need have no loyalty to obama. Since all these democrats are limited to only what they personally can raise, they can ignore him, or as many have done, run against his policies.

Nope. Romney was raking in millions of dollars from the obamatax backlash. obama has a money management problem. He is experiencing donor fatigue. There is still a long summer to go through, with Romney conserving cash and obama throwing it away. obama can't keep up this kind of spending and still expect his rich donors to support it all the way to the election. In the last crucial days before the election Romney will be able to dump on a, by then, helpless obama.

That's only one problem. obama's second problem is that his need to support his lavish spending habit has caused him to completely deny all democrats running for office any DNC support as he needs all the cash for himself. Now, democrats running for office need have no loyalty to obama. Since all these democrats are limited to only what they personally can raise, they can ignore him, or as many have done, run against his policies.

It's amazing to me that you can speak with such confidence about something you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

It's amazing to me that you can speak with such confidence about something you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

Romney raised 4 million dollars post decision without even asking for it. All in a matter of a few hours. Meanwhile Obama is crying about it. And somehow Obama won and Mitt lost. Lol

Romney raised 4 million dollars post decision without even asking for it. All in a matter of a few hours. Meanwhile Obama is crying about it. And somehow Obama won and Mitt lost. Lol

Nonsense. What do you think Obama was talking about, if not the fundraising emails that Romney blasted a few million people with?

Nonsense. What do you think Obama was talking about, if not the fundraising emails that Romney blasted a few million people with?

Obama was whining because he can't keep up.

It really is that simple.

What's wrong with that? The Obama Campaign does not solicit Donation's via email for Fund Raising?

What I seem to notice is a repeating pattern here. When Obama raised a Billion dollars in 08 Liberals bragged about it. When they thought he would out raise Romney and spend another Billion this Time. That was a great thing.

Yet they want to attack Romney because he is getting so much money? Now all of the sudden the money is a bad thing.

lol

Obama was whining because he can't keep up.

It really is that simple.

Obama still has a large fundraising lead over Romney, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

What's wrong with that? The Obama Campaign does not solicit Donation's via email for Fund Raising?

What I seem to notice is a repeating pattern here. When Obama raised a Billion dollars in 08 Liberals bragged about it. When they thought he would out raise Romney and spend another Billion this Time. That was a great thing.

Yet they want to attack Romney because he is getting so much money? Now all of the sudden the money is a bad thing.

lol

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that I'm "attacking" Romney for his fundraising, or claiming that Obama isn't sending out fundraising emails too.

As I've already said, July 1st was a filing deadline. Every campaign in America, from East Bumblefuck Dog Catcher to US President, has been sending out fundraising e-blasts last week.

I was responding only to Grampa's claim that Romney received 4 million dollars without asking for it.

Really, that is not what every single news Report I have seen on the Subject in 2 months says.

They all say Romney is Out Raising Obama, and that is a surprise.

Forum List

Back