That big poll showing Trump and Biden are evenly matched? Trump helped pay for it.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
A recent Wall Street Journal poll announced that most voters think Joe Biden is too old to be president for a second term—and a 2024 matchup between Biden and Donald Trump would be evenly split. The poll has since been covered across multiple mainstream media outlets, including MSNBC, CNN, and Fox.

There’s just one problem: The poll was conducted in part by Trump’s former campaign pollster...

But the Journal neglects to provide information about one of the men behind the poll. Republican pollster Tony Fabrizio conducted the survey in partnership with a Democratic colleague, Michael Bocian. In a separate piece, the Journal acknowledged that Fabrizio “works for a super PAC supporting Trump’s candidacy.”

What the Journal does not mention anywhere is that Fabrizio also worked as the chief pollster on Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. And since the start of 2023, Trump’s super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc., has paid Fabrizio’s company more than $567,000, according to FEC filings.

Any of you wondering how the hell a full blown nazi could be pooling neck in neck with Joe Biden? Easy, he's not. They cheated.

Perhaps so but Biden being too old is plain for anyone to see with their own eyes.

Perhaps so but Biden being too old is plain for anyone to see with their own eyes.
So who is your pick to replace him? Whitmer? I really think they missed the boat with a guy you don't hear about much these days and I don't mean Michelle; I would have gone with this bloke years ago.

I still wouldn't have voted for him as I'm not a US Citizen. lol

Greg

So who is your pick to replace him? Whitmer? I really think they missed the boat with a guy you don't hear about much these days and I don't mean Michelle; I would have gone with this bloke years ago.

I still wouldn't have voted for him as I'm not a US Citizen. lol

Greg

It's irrelevant who I think would be a good choice because it's never going to happen.

Biden is as much as 5 points ahead in the red states.
1700618484355.png

why not tell us who you would choose to be POTUS ..

A couple years ago I would have liked Gabbard but she might be getting a little weak considering her current surroundings.

But the (D)'s would never let that happen would they?

A couple years ago I would have liked Gabbard but she might be getting a little weak considering her current surroundings.

But the (D)'s would never let that happen would they?
nope the dnc machine picks the nominee ... and if all else fails they have supper delegates to usurp the will of their voters .

Forum List

Back