That big poll showing Trump and Biden are evenly matched? Trump helped pay for it.

Any of you wondering how the hell a full blown nazi could be pooling neck in neck with Joe Biden? Easy, he's not. They cheated.

I'm very happy with polls skewing towards Trump!

Liberals tend to be a quirky bunch that will find any excuse not to vote.

In 2016, everyone was so sure that Clinton was going to win that many (probably millions) of those who would have voted for her stayed home.

In 2020, Liberals knew that Trump winning was a very real possibility - so they went to the polls. That's why Biden got 81+ million votes.

I want liberals to get scared...very, very scared that Trump will win - so they get off they're asses and vote.

1700678819305.png

There is NO WAY that Trump and Biden are evenly matched.

In 2016, everyone was so sure that Clinton was going to win that many (probably millions) of those who would have voted for her stayed home.

In 2020, Liberals knew that Trump winning was a very real possibility - so they went to the polls. That's why Biden got 81+ million votes.

I want liberals to get scared...very, very scared that Trump will win - so they get off they're asses and vote.
Trump or not libbs are always scared ..

That is a point, for sure.

Forum List

Back