Trump Spent More Than $55 Million In Donor Money On Legal Fees Last Year, Filings Show

With all his court losses racking up, I'd say Crooked Donald has not gotten his money's worth. Or I should say his donors' money's worth.

With Airhead Alina as his mouthpiece, he should demand a refund.

Actual quote from the space cadet: “Somebody said to me, ‘Alina, would you rather be smart or pretty?’ And I said, ‘Oh, easy, pretty. You can fake being smart!'"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Faking being smart might work for Diaper Don at his rallies, but it doesn't work for anyone IN COURT!

Trump spent more than $55 million in donor money on legal fees last year, filings show

The Trump campaign had more than $33 million in cash on hand at the end of last year after raising more than $19 million in the fourth quarter. Save America leadership PAC had about $5.1 million in cash on hand at the end of the year. Across all of his committees, Trump had a war chest of over $70 million at the end of the year, a total that includes cash available to his allied super PAC, MAGA Inc.

[snip]

Save America, a political action committee that the former president formed as he raised money from his donors while falsely claiming that the 2020 election was fraudulent, has served as his main vehicle to pay legal bills.

Hmmm. Whatever happened to the $250 million he raised from the rubes for his non-existent Election Defense Fund?
Thank you suckers.

What is relevant is that Trump's fundraising has sank like a lead balloon. I guess it is better late than never. But the vast majority of the American public has had their fill of Trump. Sure, they are some diehards out there more than willing to toss a few dollars Trump's way in order to help him pay his legal bills. But Trump is quickly losing middle American. Biden outraised him in the fourth quarter, and he barely outraised Haley.
Well it’s the only way you worms have a chance of winning this cycle…

Forum List

Back