Obama: crying, whining about Romney and begging for more money....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Shocking Huffington Post Headline: 'Obama Begs Donors: Send More $$$' | NewsBusters.org

Snip:
“In 2008 everything was new and exciting about our campaign,” said the President. “And now I’m the incumbent president. I’ve got gray hair. People have seen disappointment because folks had a vision of change happening immediately. And it turns out change is hard, especially when you’ve got an obstructionist Republican Congress.”

The President then complained about being out-fundraised by Mitt Romney last month, and that the GOP Super PACs are likely to continue to give the former Massachusetts governor the edge.

Those on the call were warned he couldn't wait for contributions later in the year because ad time could already be gobbled up in key markets.

“We are going to see more money spent on negative ads through these super PACs and anonymous outside groups than ever before," Obama said. "And if things continue as they have so far, I’ll be the first sitting president in modern history to be outspent in his reelection campaign.”

Does that sound to you like a man the media claimed was dancing in the White House in the midst of a post-ObamaTax ruling victory lap?

Whatever happened to the 1 billion projected war chest the left bragged about??? Lolololol

‘Fundraiser-in-Chief’: Obama Reportedly Begs Donors for More Money Aboard Air Force One

The Daily Beast is making news after obtaining a number of tapes in which the president reportedly pleaded with donors for more money sounding, according to the Daily Beast, “weary” and “a tad worried.”
Described as a “rambling conference call” from Air Force One, the president allegedly spoke for 18 minutes about how Democrats are in danger of being outspent, in danger of losing Congress, and even in danger of losing the presidency.
The Daily Beast writes:
“The majority [of people] on this call maxed out to my campaign last time. I really need you to do the same this time,” the president said in a highly unusual (and presumably legal) fundraising pitch from Air Force One on his way back to Washington from Colorado Springs, where he’d been assessing the terrible damage caused by uncontained wildfires. A special phone on the government aircraft is dedicated to political calls that are paid for by the campaign.

logobama-facebook.jpg

(Image: Michelle Malkin )​

Shocking Huffington Post Headline: 'Obama Begs Donors: Send More $$$' | NewsBusters.org

Snip:
“In 2008 everything was new and exciting about our campaign,” said the President. “And now I’m the incumbent president. I’ve got gray hair. People have seen disappointment because folks had a vision of change happening immediately. And it turns out change is hard, especially when you’ve got an obstructionist Republican Congress.”

The President then complained about being out-fundraised by Mitt Romney last month, and that the GOP Super PACs are likely to continue to give the former Massachusetts governor the edge.

Those on the call were warned he couldn't wait for contributions later in the year because ad time could already be gobbled up in key markets.

“We are going to see more money spent on negative ads through these super PACs and anonymous outside groups than ever before," Obama said. "And if things continue as they have so far, I’ll be the first sitting president in modern history to be outspent in his reelection campaign.”

Does that sound to you like a man the media claimed was dancing in the White House in the midst of a post-ObamaTax ruling victory lap?

Whatever happened to the 1 billion projected war chest the left bragged about??? Lolololol

Obama has more money than Romney does.

‘Fundraiser-in-Chief’: Obama Reportedly Begs Donors for More Money Aboard Air Force One

The Daily Beast is making news after obtaining a number of tapes in which the president reportedly pleaded with donors for more money sounding, according to the Daily Beast, “weary” and “a tad worried.”
Described as a “rambling conference call” from Air Force One, the president allegedly spoke for 18 minutes about how Democrats are in danger of being outspent, in danger of losing Congress, and even in danger of losing the presidency.
The Daily Beast writes:
“The majority [of people] on this call maxed out to my campaign last time. I really need you to do the same this time,” the president said in a highly unusual (and presumably legal) fundraising pitch from Air Force One on his way back to Washington from Colorado Springs, where he’d been assessing the terrible damage caused by uncontained wildfires. A special phone on the government aircraft is dedicated to political calls that are paid for by the campaign.

logobama-facebook.jpg

The Blaze, Michelly Malkin and the Daily Beast.. Pathetic.

The Daily Beast writes:

logobama-facebook.jpg

Why? Truth hurt you that yer master is whining like the wimp he is?

Nobody thinks he's whining but you wingnuts. He's a winner or did you forget those couple of days last week? You lost big. Boehner and Cantor were whining right along with Mitt.

Nobody thinks he's whining but you wingnuts. He's a winner or did you forget those couple of days last week? You lost big. Boehner and Cantor were whining right along with Mitt.

Give up. YOU are placing your fortunes on a loser that doesn't give a shit about you...only himself and election.:eusa_hand:

Dumbass.

The pouting corner is OVER THERE===>

Last edited:

Give up. YOU are placing your fortunes on a loser that doesn't give a shit about you...only himself and election.:eusa_hand:

Dumbass.

As if Mitt cares about a handful of Libertarians.. :cuckoo:

Dumbass.

You realize the level 5 irony you reached with that post, yes?

You think Romney cares anymore about you than Obama? :laugh:

Dumbass.

They're ALL politicians numbnuts.

Wanna try again?:eusa_hand:

Dumbass.

They're all politicians dippy. Romney has a record far better than Obama...and created more jobs than Obama ever has.

TRY AGAIN

I find it supremely ironic...............

Not only was he behind Romney in May but he is projecting that he will lose the cash race in June and July, too.

But the real kicker is that he is spending more than he is taking in - apparently overspending by about $5m in June.

But he certainly sticks to his principles, doesn't he? He's not at all concerned about controlling spending, is he? He doesn't seem to be at all concerned about the management of campaign funds.

No, no, no!

He just wants you to open up your wallet like a good little lemming and pay and pay and pay.....................

Does that sound familiar??

Why am I not impressed?

Dumbass.

They're ALL politicians numbnuts.

Wanna try again?:eusa_hand:

That's is, get your ass back on the fence and take some potshots at all of them..

Dumbass.

They're all politicians dippy. Romney has a record far better than Obama...and created more jobs than Obama ever has.

TRY AGAIN

Romney has a shorter record that involved far fewer people under his leadership...and I'm guessing the job creation figures you have for Mitt were only tabulated post-Bain Capital?

Forum List

Back