Obama: crying, whining about Romney and begging for more money....

Nonsense. What do you think Obama was talking about, if not the fundraising emails that Romney blasted a few million people with?

What's wrong with that? The Obama Campaign does not solicit Donation's via email for Fund Raising?

What I seem to notice is a repeating pattern here. When Obama raised a Billion dollars in 08 Liberals bragged about it. When they thought he would out raise Romney and spend another Billion this Time. That was a great thing.

Yet they want to attack Romney because he is getting so much money? Now all of the sudden the money is a bad thing.

lol

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that I'm "attacking" Romney for his fundraising, or claiming that Obama isn't sending out fundraising emails too.

As I've already said, July 1st was a filing deadline. Every campaign in America, from East Bumblefuck Dog Catcher to US President, has been sending out fundraising e-blasts last week.

I was responding only to Grampa's claim that Romney received 4 million dollars without asking for it.

I didn't say you were attacking him.

I am talking about Obama's Whining, and the Chorus of Liberals who tell us how Evil the money in Campaigns is, but fall silent when Obama spends 1 Billion dollars on a Campaign.

It appears they only think Money is a Problem when it's not going to their side.

Really, that is not what every single news Report I have seen on the Subject in 2 months says.

They all say Romney is Out Raising Obama, and that is a surprise.

It's only a suprise to the left. How much did Romney get unsolicited in the first hour after the SCOTUS decision?

Obama is whining. All there is to it.

Nonsense. What do you think Obama was talking about, if not the fundraising emails that Romney blasted a few million people with?

What's wrong with that? The Obama Campaign does not solicit Donation's via email for Fund Raising?

What I seem to notice is a repeating pattern here. When Obama raised a Billion dollars in 08 Liberals bragged about it. When they thought he would out raise Romney and spend another Billion this Time. That was a great thing.

Yet they want to attack Romney because he is getting so much money? Now all of the sudden the money is a bad thing.

lol

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that I'm "attacking" Romney for his fundraising, or claiming that Obama isn't sending out fundraising emails too.

As I've already said, July 1st was a filing deadline. Every campaign in America, from East Bumblefuck Dog Catcher to US President, has been sending out fundraising e-blasts last week.

I was responding only to Grampa's claim that Romney received 4 million dollars without asking for it.

He didn't ask for it. You just don't seem to understand the passion of the people. The money he received was from people like me who also contributed to Senators directly after the decision was announced. And it was unsolicited.

Really, that is not what every single news Report I have seen on the Subject in 2 months says.

They all say Romney is Out Raising Obama, and that is a surprise.

What you're referring to are monthly, or quarterly reporting. Not totals.

The most recent official numbers are as of May 31st - but as of then, Obama had raised more than twice what Romney had, and has more than 5 times the cash-on-hand.

Banking on Becoming President | OpenSecrets

July 1st was a FEC fundraising filing deadline. EVERY CAMPAIGN in America has been "begging" for money for the last week.

Do you really think that Romney didn't spend most of last week on the phone with his donors, "begging" for more money?

He likely was, but he wasn't pissing and moaning about it like Obutthead.

How would you know? Did he call you?

If he'd been bitching about it (like Obutthead) there would have been a headline somewhere (like Obutthead's). Duh.

No calls but Mittens did send me a letter just last week though. Ermahgerd!

Obama was whining because he can't keep up.

It really is that simple.

Obama still has a large fundraising lead over Romney, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I talking about OBAMA'S OWN FUCKING WORDS.

Read the op and enlighten yourself. Obama is whining like a bitch.

lol

He didn't ask for it. You just don't seem to understand the passion of the people. The money he received was from people like me who also contributed to Senators directly after the decision was announced. And it was unsolicited.

Simply put, that's not the slightest bit true.

Romney may have asked for the money, but it does not change the Fact that he got 4.7 Million from 42,000 Donors which is something new for him. That is how Obama gets money, in small amounts from regular People. Romney normally gets it in large amounts from Business and the Rich.

The Fact that regular people, were making small Donations to Romney that added up to so much so fast, is a Sign that the Ruling on the ACA has reignited at least some of the sentiment that caused the 2010 out come.

Simply put you can kiss my ass. No one asked me to send money but I did.

Romney may have asked for the money, but it does not change the Fact that he got 4.7 Million from 42,000 Donors which is something new for him. That is how Obama gets money, in small amounts from regular People. Romney normally gets it in large amounts from Business and the Rich.

The Fact that regular people, were making small Donations to Romney that added up to so much so fast, is a Sign that the Ruling on the ACA has reignited at least some of the sentiment that caused the 2010 out come.

You're welcome to read into it whatever you like, it's entirely beside the point.

And both Romney and Obama get most of their money from Business and "the Rich".

Simply put you can kiss my ass. No one asked me to send money but I did.

So, the fact that you didn't get any fundraising emails means that none were sent?

Obama still has a large fundraising lead over Romney, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I was talking about your claim that he "can't keep up".

Yes, and those too are Obama's own words. Read the op.

Obama: "I may be the first incumbent president in history that was out raised"

Get it?!

Christ

You're welcome to read into it whatever you like, it's entirely beside the point.

So the Democrats, and Obama and liberals in here are just lying when they have repeatedly said Obama gets his money from little people, Grass roots funding, while Romney get all his from the Rich?

Thanks for admitting that, just gained some Credibility in my eyes.

You are in fact right, but it is also true that Obama has always gotten Much more of his from smaller Donations than Romney, It does not change the Fact that for Romney getting 4.7 mil from 42,000 donors in a single day, is significantly different than Normal, and is at the very least a sign that people were upset with the ruling and turning to Romney as their last shot at repeal.

Get it?!

Christ

And still, Obama has raised more than twice what Romney has raised.

Perhaps you shouldn't believe everything that politicians say.

Get it?!

Christ

Were done. If you could split those hairs any finer I would call you an amazing barber. I think instead I'll just stick with blind partisan.

So the Democrats, and Obama and liberals in here are just lying when they have repeatedly said Obama gets his money from little people, Grass roots funding, while Romney get all his from the Rich?
It's nothing more than rhetoric.

Yes, anyone who's stated that Obama gets "all" of his money from "little people" are lying.

Thanks for admitting that, just gained some Credibility in my eyes.
It's not an "admission". It's simply the truth, and I've never said otherwise.

You are in fact right, but it is also true that Obama has always gotten Much more of his from smaller Donations than Romney, It does not change the Fact that for Romney getting 4.7 from 42,000 donors in a single day, is significantly different than Normal, and is at the very least a sign that people were upset with the ruling and turning to Romney as their last shot at repeal.
I would say that it's a sign that Republican fundraisers have finally figured out what the Dems figured out in 2006 - that little contributions over the internet add up.

Ron Paul figured it out in 2008.

Get it?!

Christ

Were done. If you could split those hairs any finer I would call you an amazing barber. I think instead I'll just stick with blind partisan.

You have a tendency to declare "We're done" a lot in threads. I think it's cute.

Your welcome to say I am reading what I want into it. However my assumption is based firmly in History and Facts.

The Passing of the ACA did in fact lead to a ground swell of opposition and helped Republicans make large gains in 2010.

Therefore it is a pretty safe assumption, considering the ACA is still pretty unpopular, that it's being upheld as a tax is going to Help fuel that same sentiment again.

The Fact that you want to Dismiss that as me "reading into it" tells me a lot about where you stand on the issue. If I want to make another Assumption that is. lol

Your welcome to say I am reading what I want into it. However my assumption is based firmly in History and Facts.

The Passing of the ACA did in fact lead to a ground swell of opposition and helped Republicans make large gains in 2010.

Therefore it is a pretty safe assumption, considering the ACA is still pretty unpopular, that it's being upheld as a tax is going to Help fuel that same sentiment again.

The Fact that you want to Dismiss that as me "reading into it" tells me a lot about where you stand on the issue. If I want to make another Assumption that is. lol

Really? What does it tell you about "where I stand"?

Forum List

Back