My pick for SB Champion

More huggy butt hurt.

I'm just getting warmed up Mr McGoo..

This is still pre-season...try and pace yourself.. It's gonna be a long season until our teams meet.

November 27, December 14.

Eleven regular season games will go under the bridge before we head on down to Santa Clara to spank your Whiners.

Who's my team?

Not the Niners.

I'm picking who I think will win, not who I want to win.

You giving up on the great Santa Clara 49ers so soon????

Well... I never!!!

Don't EVEN say you are a Seahawks fan... My delicate heart couldn't stand it..

:lol:

At LEAST delare your love for the NE Patriots or the playoff challenged Broncos or how about sneaking in with the Saints ???

The NFC West is still the conference to beat until proven otherwise.

If you aren't backing the Niners who gets your juices flowing?

Don't be fooled by the Cardinals and their flukey win in Seattle last season. I can garandamntee that Russell Wilson has that game marked on his calendar. If there is ANYTHING about the midget it is that he is a student of the game and his own errors especially. He HATES to lose and make mistakes. He won't be repeating his horrible play of last years game against AZ in Seattle. Of THAT I am certain. The Rams with the intrepid Sam Bradford? Nigga PUULLEEEZZZ !!!! Think about how Wilson sliced and diced Atlanta IN ATLANTA last season. It was his best game...and all because they beat his vertically challenged ass the year before in the playoffs.

I am having a queezy feeling you are going to try to find a spot on the Seahawks bandwagon. PLEEEEZZZEEE say it ain't so. Then next year while the Hawks are goin for a threepeat YOU are gonna be it's biggest fan spoutin how you been a Seahawk fan since the dawn of time and everything... right ???

Don't even think about thinkin about THAT !!!

Last year it was all about the 9ers.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!! Don't abandon your precious Santa Clara 49ers NOW when they need you the most in their hour of need..

I'm just getting warmed up Mr McGoo..

This is still pre-season...try and pace yourself.. It's gonna be a long season until our teams meet.

November 27, December 14.

Eleven regular season games will go under the bridge before we head on down to Santa Clara to spank your Whiners.

Who's my team?

Not the Niners.

Well... I never!!!

At LEAST delare your love for the NE Patriots or the playoff challenged Broncos or how about sneaking in with the Saints ???

Don't be fooled by the Cardinals and their flukey win in Seattle last season. I can garandamntee that Russell Wilson has that game marked on his calendar. If there is ANYTHING about the midget it is that he is a student of the game and his own errors especially. He HATES to lose and make mistakes. He won't be repeating his horrible play of last years game against AZ in Seattle. Of THAT I am certain. The Rams with the intrepid Sam Bradford? Nigga PUULLEEEZZZ !!!! Think about how Wilson sliced and diced Atlanta IN ATLANTA last season. It was his best game...and all because they beat his vertically challenged ass the year before in the playoffs.

I am having a queezy feeling you are going to try to find a spot on the Seahawks bandwagon. PLEEEEZZZEEE say it ain't so. Then next year while the Hawks are goin for a threepeat YOU are gonna be it's biggest fan spoutin how you been a Seahawk fan since the dawn of time and everything... right ???

Last year it was all about the 9ers.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!! Don't abandon your precious Santa Clara 49ers NOW when they need you the most in their hour of need..

I pick them to win it all, that doesn't make them my team.

Last edited:
Who's my team?

Not the Niners.

Well... I never!!!

I pick them to win it all, last year I picked Seattle.

You are really stupid, like most Seahawks fans.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

I feel dirty..

I have to go now and take a shower...

Well... I never!!!

I feel dirty..

I have to go now and take a shower...

Dumb fuck, I can pick teams that I think will win. It doesn't make me a fan of that team. I hate Seattle fans, truly the dumbest in the league and you keep proving it with your dribble.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Well... I never!!!

I feel dirty..

I have to go now and take a shower..

That's from kissing all those Seahawk butts. :lol:

God, this guy is making me HOPE the Seahawks have a crappy year. *rolls eyes*

They won't.

This will be their best year ever.

AND I predict next season will be even better than 2014.

I feel for you and McGoo....

It must be especially aggravating knowing we as Hawks fans are so stupid and being SOOOoooo... stupid there is no way we deserve to have the best team in the NFL.

Where is the sports justice ???

We wouldn't even have a team if a rich guy hadn't stepped in and prevented the rightfull transfer of the Hawks to Southern California by Ken Behring.

Even MORE unfair is that Carroll..noteably the biggest cheater EVER in the NCAA was hired by the extremely wealthy Hawks owner before that cheater Carroll ever had to answer for his cheating at Southern California. So the conspiracy goes far beyond the mere stupidity of the fans doesn't it. The fans stole the "12th man" idea making the fans not only stupid but criminals too. THEN the rich guy who can't help himself mopping up after the stupid cheating fans BOUGHT the rights to the "12th man".

Is there NO limit to the outrageous illegal activities of the stupid Seahawks fans and the rich guy that keeps promoting them?

I can see why there is so much hate and venom aimed at Seahawk fans.

Why can't a deserving team like the Browns have a benefactor that makes all their football dreams come true?

If the NFL had any sense like the NBA they would illegally tap Paul Allen's phone or break into his E-Mail account and discover a rascist remark and take away his team.

It worked for the Clippers.

Unfortunately for you guys and how stupid you believe I am I was a fan a very long time before it was popular in Seattle. I was a fan long before the internet.

I don't care if I am stupid. I am content being stupid and just having the best team in the NFL represent my city.

It appears that the Seahawks are in the midst of establishing themselves as one of the best football teams in history.

If that happens I will die with a stupid grin on my face.

Last edited:

They won't.

It must be especially aggravating knowing we as Hawks fans are so stupid and being SOOOoooo... stupid there is no way we deserve to have the best team in the NFL.

We wouldn't even have a team if a rich guy hadn't stepped in and prevented the rightfull transfer of the Hawks to Southern California by Ken Behring.

Even MORE unfair is that Carroll..noteably the biggest cheater EVER in the NCAA was hired by the extremely wealthy Hawks owner before that cheater Carroll ever had to answer for his cheating at Southern California. So the conspiracy goes far beyond the mere stupidity of the fans doesn't it. The fans stole the "12th man" idea making the fans not only stupid but criminals too. THEN the rich guy who can't help himself mopping up after the stupid cheating fans BOUGHT the rights to the "12th man".

Is there NO limit to the outrageous illegal activities of the stupid Seahawks fans and the rich guy that keeps promoting them?

Why can't a deserving team like the Browns have a benefactor that makes all their football dreams come true?

If the NFL had any sense like the NBA they would illegally tap Paul Allen's phone or break into his E-Mail account and discover a rascist remark and take away his team.

Unfortunately for you guys and how stupid you believe I am I was a fan a very long time before it was popular in Seattle. I was a fan long before the internet.

I don't care if I am stupid. I am content being stupid and just having the best team in the NFL represent my city.

It appears that the Seahawks are in the midst of establishing themselves as one of the best football teams in history.

Oh come now! I never called you stupid, nor do I think you are stupid. I think you are a little over confident about your favorite football team, and in the meantime denigrating all of the other great teams, but that is all. This thread is about nothing but fun for me, and I'm just playing with you, so no offense meant. :)

They won't.

Oh come now! I never called you stupid, nor do I think you are stupid. I think you are a little over confident about your favorite football team, and in the meantime denigrating all of the other great teams, but that is all. This thread is about nothing but fun for me, and I'm just playing with you, so no offense meant. :)

It's Carroll's and Wilson's fault. They have been spouting off about how EVERY member of the team has improved. They wouldn't say that if it isn't true.

Russell Wilson is a very devout Christian. He does not lie.

They have not been ambivolent on the subject. They have not used words like "possibly improved" or "Maybe better than last year".

I don't know what you expect from a fan that takes the words of his team's head coach and starting quarterback seriously.

Now let's cover the implication that I might not be "enjoying" the game.

Poppycock !!!

The Seahawks just had a 13-3 regular season.. survived the playoffs ... and beat the snot out of the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Compounding and aggravating my "enjoyment" was the fact that Seattle used to be in the AFC West before the realignment. Denver used to beat the crap outta the Hawks regularly. That horsey faced dweeb John Elway was their QB thruout much of that period. PLUS Brock Huard was an up and coming QB for the Seahawks out of the University of Washington and a Denver CB blind sided him and gave him a very serious concussion with a cheap head shot. I personally interviewed Huard after one of the Eastern Washington practices in Cheney..200 miles from Seattle. I asked him about the injury. He had a stiff upper lip about it but it was clear that the concussion lasted long past that season and ended Brock's career.

The victory over Denver and THE WAY the Hawks won with hard hitting was "enjoyable" on more levels than I can tell you.

I am still enjoying the SB and the consequences still lingering on past the actual game.

Maybe I'm just making lemon ade out of spilled lemons but I don't think so.

Last edited:
They won't.

It's Carroll's and Wilson's fault. They have been spouting off about how EVERY member of the team has improved. They wouldn't say that if it isn't true.

They have not been ambivelent on the subject. They have not used words like "possibly improved" or "Maybe better than last year".

I don't know what you expect from a fan that takes the words of his team's head coach and starting quarterback seriously.

Poppycock !!!

The Seahawks just had a 13-3 regular season.. survived the playoffs ... and beat the snot out of the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Compounding and aggravating my "enjoyment" was the fact that Seattle used to be in the AFC West before the realignment. Denver used to beat the crap outta the Hawks regularly. That horsey faced dweeb John Elway was their QB thruout much of that period. PLUS Brock Huard was an up and coming QB for the Seahawks out of the University of Washington and a Denver CB blind sided him and gave him a very serious concussion with a cheap head shot. I personally interviewed Huard after one of the Eastern Washington practices in Cheney..200 miles from Seattle. I asked him about the injury. He had a stiff upper lip about it but it was clear that the concussion lasted long past that season and ended Brock's career.

The victory over Denver and THE WAY the Hawks won with hard hitting was "enjoyable" on more levels than I can tell you.

I am still enjoying the SB and the consequences still lingering on past the actual game.

Well, it's really good if the players have improved, but in the bigger picture, that still doesn't guarantee them another run at the SB. You know there are other good teams out there who have good players and others who have also shown improvement.

For one thing, this is NOT serious. IT is just for fun. It is WAY too soon to predict with any accuracy who even has a CHANCE at the SB yet. We are still only in preseason!!! As we all know, preseason really means nothing except to have the chance to see your newer players capabilities on the field.

They won't.

Gah!!! Hand over that crystal ball! :lol:

They have not been ambivelent on the subject. They have not used words like "possibly improved" or "Maybe better than last year".

Poppycock !!!

Well, it's really good if the players have improved, but in the bigger picture, that still doesn't guarantee them another run at the SB. You know there are other good teams out there who have good players and others who have also shown improvement.

For one thing, this is NOT serious. IT is just for fun. It is WAY too soon to predict with any accuracy who even has a CHANCE at the SB yet. We are still only in preseason!!! As we all know, preseason really means nothing except to have the chance to see your newer players capabilities on the field.

I'm not going to bore you with an assignment to go over my posts from a year ago.

I wasn't any less confident then as now.

Sure a lot of things enter into the outcome of every season.

Injuries are crucial. Seattle had to play 7/8 th of last season without the services of their all pro left gaurd and all pro center and starting rt tackle on offense. This put incredible preasure on Wilson and Seattles run game. Blocking and pass protection was shakey at times to say the least. What that ALSO did was to give their replacements valuable game experience. Then at the end of the season the injuries healed and it took a couple of games for the veterans to get into sync and in the Super Bowl just about everyone was healthy. When this team is healthy they are a juggarnaught. NOW everyone is healthy accross the offensive line PLUS we have backups with loads of experience in those crucial positions.

Sure.. Wilson could get hit by a bus.. Lynch could OD on SKITTLES.. Percy Harvin could go blind... ETC...

Barring catastrophy right now as we sit here at the keyboards with nothing different to alter the probable outcomes of the coming games... Seattle will in all likelyhood smash through the NFC West causing much heartbreak and knashing of teeth.

The home opener with Green Bay should be quite telling as to how the season will go.

Then I believe in game three? Denver comes to town for a repeat of the 2014 SB game. THAT game might well be a preview of the big game in February...unless the shock of the beating the Broncos receive carries over too far into the regular season and Denver fades as the Patriots rise in which case the AFC SB victim will be NE.

No need for crystal balls. Typically a SB winner is made up of veterans that FINALLY put it together... then in the following months of the off season key over priced players cash in thru free agency and a bad(high) draft result in a worsening of the quality of a SB winning team.

This did not occur here in Seattle. Just the opposite happened. Key long term signings of the best players. A QB that is still making only around half a million thanks to being drafted in the third round to a minimum contract allowing two years of building up where other SB winners are being picked apart. Like the Ravens of two years ago..

Last edited:
The Seattle Seahawks will make this year's run at the playoffs even more uneventful than last years. 14-2 ...home field advantage.. breeze through the playoffs...

It will be difficult to repeat the ease of which the Hawks dismantled the great Peyton Mannings record setting offense..

BUT that said... in this next Super Bowl #49 the Seahawks will score at will on offense, on defense and on special teams and the opposing team will be hard pressed to score at all.

I believe that the AFC will be represented by the NE Patriots and they will be crushed by the Seahawks in AZ.

Take the Hawks and definitely THE OVER.

No way! The Pats are an elite team. I would say that is wishful thinking. :D

either you are being sarcastic and trying to be funny or you are as ignorant as the people last year on this board were picking the donkeys to win the superbowl.:D it just went through one ear and out the other with them when myself and huggy tried to explain to them that the real superbowl was played in the NFC championship game,that they were the two best teams in the league.even sherman said he thought the niners were a tougher test for them.it just went through one ear and out the other with them that Manning had not a faced a defense anything at all physical like the seahawks all year long.

Looks like you are going to have to learn the hard way as well that the pats will win the AFC and go to the superbowl but will also be blown out facing a physical defense that they arent used to not having to face one so physical all year long like the seahawks are.:D

THATS having the same wishful thinking donkey fans had last year.:D so I assume your just trying to be funny and not really serious at all?:D:lol::lol:

the pats will get to the superbowl this year because the AFC is so weak,the donkeys once again will be their only competetion with such a weak conference to face and then they will wish they never made it to the shiperbowl just likek the donkeys were wishing after facing the hawks.hee hee.

the pats will get there this year cause they have an easier schedule than the donkeys do.they will wrap up homefield advantage against them since the donkeys will have to face the NFC west this year being greatful they only have to face those teams ONCE that year instead of twice like the hawks do every year.:D

Last edited:

Poppycock !!!

I'm not going to bore you with an assignment to go over my posts from a year ago.

Injuries are crucial. Seattle had to play 7/8 th of last season without the services of their all pro left gaurd and all pro center and starting rt tackle on offense. This put incredible preasure on Wilson and Seattles run game. Blocking and pass protection was shakey at times to say the least. What that ALSO did was to give their replacements valuable game experience. Then at the end of the season the injuries healed and it took a couple of games for the veterans to get into sync and in the Super Bowl just about everyone was healthy. When this team is healthy they are a juggarnaught. NOW everyone is healthy accross the offensive line PLUS we have backups with loads of experience in those crucial positions.

Sure.. Wilson could get hit by a bus.. Lynch could OD on SKITTLES.. Percy Harvin could go blind... ETC...

Barring catastrophy right now as we sit here at the keyboards with nothing different to alter the probable outcomes of the coming games... Seattle will in all likelyhood smash through the NFC West causing much heartbreak and knashing of teeth.

The home opener with Green Bay should be quite telling as to how the season will go.

Then I believe in game three? Denver comes to town for a repeat of the 2014 SB game. THAT game might well be a preview of the big game in February...unless the shock of the beating the Broncos receive carries over too far into the regular season and Denver fades as the Patriots rise in which case the AFC SB victim will be NE.

No need for crystal balls. Typically a SB winner is made up of veterans that FINALLY put it together... then in the following months of the off season key over priced players cash in thru free agency and a bad(high) draft result in a worsening of the quality of a SB winning team.

This did not occur here in Seattle. Just the opposite happened. Key long term signings of the best players. A QB that is still making only around half a million thanks to being drafted in the third round to a minimum contract allowing two years of building up where other SB winners are being picked apart. Like the Ravens of two years ago..

Another team could play a better game? Sorry, but you cannot predict these things. Anything can happen in football, and THAT is one of the things that makes it exciting and interesting.

If it were as simple as "well my team is great and all of the players have improved and we're a great team" then how exciting would this game be? :D Nope, that may mean you might have a decent season but it is not a guarantee of anything.

The Seattle Seahawks will make this year's run at the playoffs even more uneventful than last years. 14-2 ...home field advantage.. breeze through the playoffs...

It will be difficult to repeat the ease of which the Hawks dismantled the great Peyton Mannings record setting offense..

BUT that said... in this next Super Bowl #49 the Seahawks will score at will on offense, on defense and on special teams and the opposing team will be hard pressed to score at all.

I believe that the AFC will be represented by the NE Patriots and they will be crushed by the Seahawks in AZ.

either you are being sarcastic and trying to be funny or you are as ignorant as the people last year on this board were picking the donkeys to win the superbowl.:D it just went through one ear and out the other with them when myself and huggy tried to explain to them that the real superbowl was played in the NFC championship game,that they were the two best teams in the league.even sherman said he thought the niners were a tougher test for them.it just went through one ear and out the other with them that Manning had not a faced a defense anything at all physical like the seahawks all year long.

Looks like you are going to have to learn the hard way as well that the pats will win the AFC and go to the superbowl but will also be blown out facing a physical defense that they arent used to not having to face one so physical all year long like the seahawks are.:D

THATS having the same wishful thinking donkey fans had last year.:D so I assume your just trying to be funny and not really serious at all?:D:lol::lol:

Are you for real? Of course the Pats play plenty of physical teams. How about the Steelers?

Also, no team is the same from year to year; there is too much player turn over to predict anything.

Also, as I stated above in my post to Huggy, even if your team is GREAT, it is not a guarantee of a win ever.

LOL! Of COURSE I have to pick the Pats. They are MY team. :lol:

and Seattle is not? Seattle won it all and it was convincing.

I think it will be tougher for Seattle, but New England has Denver and an improved Colts team to contend with.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

true that the pats have Denver and the colts to play but Denver should be easy as pie for them since they play them at home.Denver is a different team on the road than at home.their kicker doesnt get to kick his kickoffs into the endzone on the road because he doesnt have the mile high thin air to carry the ball on the road into the endzone. then their defense blew i think it was a 20 point lead aginst the pats on the road in the second half as well not to mention they gave up 50 plus to the cowboys with tony romo at quarterback.how bad can you get? :D

and Luck has yet to play well in a playoff game so far so he is going to have to prove himself there. they came back from a large margin at HOME to beat the kansas city clowns but the pats dont play like a bunch of clowns like the clowns in kansas city do.

Luck found out he could play poorly and throw 3 interceptions at home against a bunch of clowns from kansas city but found out differently while playing the pats,that the pat players are not a bunch of clowns like those players from kansas city are and could not get away with choking playing poorly in that game.

Are you for real? Of course the Pats play plenty of physical teams. How about the Steelers?

Also, no team is the same from year to year; there is too much player turn over to predict anything.

Also, as I stated above in my post to Huggy, even if your team is GREAT, it is not a guarantee of a win ever.

LOL! Of COURSE I have to pick the Pats. They are MY team. :lol:

yeah Im for real but you sure arent.:D Their your team but just like those donkey fans back then,you're not objective or logicial.:lol::lol: The chargers are MY team and I will cheer them on every week but im also realistic and know better enough that they will be lucky this year if they make it to the playoffs again.

I dont live in denial knowing that they got to the playoffs on pure luck last year,that it was just a fluke.:D:lol: you dont see me saying they will make the playoffs again though cause I am being realistic and logical.:D

The steelers? you cant be serious?:lol: they are about as much of a challenge to tom brady as the once mighty and fallen ravens are-a team that lost to the bungels at the end of the year..:lol: both those once fearsome teams lost to the bungels towards the end of the year last year,hardly a team thats scary only winning that division because somebody HAD to.:lol::lol: not because they were good but because everybody else in their division was worse.:lol:

the steelers are as scary as the ravens are.:lol: they have a good defense but its on the field all day long which is why they are not near as effective anymore as in years past. That offense sucks because todd haley their offensive coordinater has driven that offense into the ground being mr conservative.He's as bad as brian shittenhiemer who got booed out of new york for being so conservative. Ben Rotheslesberger hates him.He has publicly criticised his play calling.If Haley was playing for any other team he would have been fired after his first season.they wont fire him there because he has pittsburgh roots and has a close friendship with the general manager there. He is taking advantage of friendship.Having the connections he has is the only thing keeping him from getting fired there.

you said PLENTY of physical teams.the steelers isnt plenty and thats pretty much the best defense there is in the weak AFC.:lol::lol:

you dont know and understand the seahawks though.they got a special coach who knows how to get the most out of his players.they already went immediately talking about winning another superbowl just a week or so after it was over already shooting for that goal back then.,they were focused way before the season began last year,they are again now. wilson is only in his third year as a starter.

as much as he grew as a quaterback last year,he is only going to get better this year reading defenses even better. their schedule is even easier this year than last year.Now if they get multiple key injurys,I will be the first to admit they wont make it back to the superbowl this year.

the pats are an elite team in the AFC but they will find out just like the donkeys did that the NFC west has defenses that are far more physical than anything they will face all year long and when they face them in the superbowl-assuming they dont have multiple key injurys,they will pee their pants like the donkey players did at halftime knowing they could not leave at that point like they wanted to and had to go back out there in the second half to face them again.:D:lol::lol:

Nope, I don't think they're considered one of the elite teams yet, but the Pats are certainly an elite team. They are always the ones that everyone fears to play and that everyone wants to beat. Just watch some Pats game where they are behind, yet Tom Brady pulls everyone together and just marches down the field and scores, scores, scores. He is an elite QB, and the Pats are an elite team. Let's face it, TB is everything that an elite QB should be. That's why everyone hates the Pats. Lol! ;)

Redskins get a glimpse at how an elite NFL team practices - The Washington Post

True dat !! Seattle barely squeeked by in SB 48. 45-8... Pffft !!

Shut down the most prolific offense in NFL history... So what?

Besides Carroll cheats and so do most of the Seattle Seahawks..

Brady dated a super model..actress on Blue Bloods.. Built a huge mansion.. You axe me who's got it goin on...???

Wilson? Lives in a friggin apartment ... Couldn't even stay married to that high school skank that cheated on him..You REALLY wanna know why Golden Tate ain't a Seahawk anymore ??? Do the math..

Seahawks ELITE..??? You must be smokin PEDs.. Get REAL.. Get serious...

I'm sure that you are aware that none of that makes Seattle an elite team. Just because they are YOUR team, doesn't make them one of the elites. They just aren't. Maybe in a few years, but now, no. They are only last year's SB champs, and it being a blow-out or not has little bearing on that fact. :D No offense of course, but they just are not a Patriots caliber team yet.

which would be a team that ever since they got caught cheating has failed to win a superbowl.:D:lol::lol::lol:

Poppycock !!!

:udaman::up::beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::rock:

oh and if you dont believe him that he was just as confidant about the seahawks going to and winning the superbowl last year at the start of the seasonlast year chris,just ask pooper here.he remembers.:D Huggy took him to school all year long. Pooper laughed when Huggy said during the playoffs they will beat all the playoff teams they face and go to the superbowl talking about the past how seattle had never had a championship since the late 70's when the supersonics won,that they get to the playoffs but never can make it to the superbowl as if the PAST had anything to do with their current team.:cuckoo::lol::D

Poppycock !!!

Not serious ???? Are you mad ???

It looks like you forgot something...

We are gonna take these bastards just like last season...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back