My pick for SB Champion

No way! The Pats are an elite team. I would say that is wishful thinking. :D

and Seattle is not? Seattle won it all and it was convincing.

I think it will be tougher for Seattle, but New England has Denver and an improved Colts team to contend with.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Nope, I don't think they're considered one of the elite teams yet, but the Pats are certainly an elite team. They are always the ones that everyone fears to play and that everyone wants to beat. Just watch some Pats game where they are behind, yet Tom Brady pulls everyone together and just marches down the field and scores, scores, scores. He is an elite QB, and the Pats are an elite team. Let's face it, TB is everything that an elite QB should be. That's why everyone hates the Pats. Lol! ;)

Redskins get a glimpse at how an elite NFL team practices - The Washington Post

All eyes were on Tom Brady — even though the New England Patriots quarterback didn’t do anything unusual.

A capacity crowd at Redskins training camp in Richmond welcomed the three-time Super Bowl champion passer with a roar when he started 11-on-11 drills Monday. There were plenty of Patriots fans lining the fields, but Redskins fans sensed something special, too.

At the first of three joint practices before the teams will meet in Thursday’s preseason opener, the crowd hushed every time Brady threw a pass. And he delivered.

Brady completed 5 of 6 in his first series against the Redskins’ starting defense, 2 of 3 with a deep touchdown in the next drive and 5 of 6 in the final series. Overall, Brady completed 12 of 15 with two drops and a score. Without a real pass rush — as quarterbacks aren’t touched in camp — Brady spread the field.

“Nothing’s better than Tom and Peyton [Manning],” Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said. “Watch Tom’s demeanor in the huddle.”

I didn't say New England isn't an elite team, I am saying a team that dominated teams last year and won a Super Bowl easily is also a dominate team. The Giants have won two Super Bowls in the last five years, I don't consider them elite.

I think it will be tougher for Seattle, but New England has Denver and an improved Colts team to contend with.

Nope, I don't think they're considered one of the elite teams yet, but the Pats are certainly an elite team. They are always the ones that everyone fears to play and that everyone wants to beat. Just watch some Pats game where they are behind, yet Tom Brady pulls everyone together and just marches down the field and scores, scores, scores. He is an elite QB, and the Pats are an elite team. Let's face it, TB is everything that an elite QB should be. That's why everyone hates the Pats. Lol! ;)

All eyes were on Tom Brady — even though the New England Patriots quarterback didn’t do anything unusual.

A capacity crowd at Redskins training camp in Richmond welcomed the three-time Super Bowl champion passer with a roar when he started 11-on-11 drills Monday. There were plenty of Patriots fans lining the fields, but Redskins fans sensed something special, too.

At the first of three joint practices before the teams will meet in Thursday’s preseason opener, the crowd hushed every time Brady threw a pass. And he delivered.

Brady completed 5 of 6 in his first series against the Redskins’ starting defense, 2 of 3 with a deep touchdown in the next drive and 5 of 6 in the final series. Overall, Brady completed 12 of 15 with two drops and a score. Without a real pass rush — as quarterbacks aren’t touched in camp — Brady spread the field.

“Nothing’s better than Tom and Peyton [Manning],” Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said. “Watch Tom’s demeanor in the huddle.”

I didn't say New England isn't an elite team, I am saying a team that dominated teams last year and won a Super Bowl easily is also a dominate team. The Giants have won two Super Bowls in the last five years, I don't consider them elite.

I know you weren't saying that, I was just rubbing it in. :lol: It's like trash talk, you know? :D

I disagree that Seattle is a Dynasty or an elite team at this point. They would have to win another time in the next couple of years in order to qualify, and winning in their division consistently. Sure, they are last year's SB champs, the team to beat this year, but still doesn't qualify them as being elite, IMHO.

Seriously, when Tom Brady is on, he is like a MACHINE!

I know you weren't saying that, I was just rubbing it in. :lol: It's like trash talk, you know? :D

I disagree that Seattle is a Dynasty or an elite team at this point. They would have to win another time in the next couple of years in order to qualify, and winning in their division consistently. Sure, they are last year's SB champs, the team to beat this year, but still doesn't qualify them as being elite, IMHO.

Seriously, when Tom Brady is on, he is like a MACHINE!

New England is a dynasty, yet they are a team you need to consider every year. Seattle and San Francisco have been in the thick of it for two and three years respectively. New England and Denver are elite teams in the AFC.

No way! The Pats are an elite team. I would say that is wishful thinking. :D

True dat !! Seattle barely squeeked by in SB 48. 45-8... Pffft !!

Shut down the most prolific offense in NFL history... So what?

Besides Carroll cheats and so do most of the Seattle Seahawks..

Brady dated a super model..actress on Blue Bloods.. Built a huge mansion.. You axe me who's got it goin on...???

Wilson? Lives in a friggin apartment ... Couldn't even stay married to that high school skank that cheated on him..You REALLY wanna know why Golden Tate ain't a Seahawk anymore ??? Do the math..

Seahawks ELITE..??? You must be smokin PEDs.. Get REAL.. Get serious...

:lol:

Brady dated a super model..actress on Blue Bloods.. Built a huge mansion.. You axe me who's got it goin on...???

Wilson? Lives in a friggin apartment ... Couldn't even stay married to that high school skank that cheated on him..You REALLY wanna know why Golden Tate ain't a Seahawk anymore ??? Do the math..

I'm sure that you are aware that none of that makes Seattle an elite team. Just because they are YOUR team, doesn't make them one of the elites. They just aren't. Maybe in a few years, but now, no. They are only last year's SB champs, and it being a blow-out or not has little bearing on that fact. :D No offense of course, but they just are not a Patriots caliber team yet.

So Wilson wasn't man enough to keep his women satisfied. Interesting.

I'm sure that you are aware that none of that makes Seattle an elite team. Just because they are YOUR team, doesn't make them one of the elites. They just aren't. Maybe in a few years, but now, no. They are only last year's SB champs, and it being a blow-out or not has little bearing on that fact. :D No offense of course, but they just are not a Patriots caliber team yet.

So what is your point?

Where have I EVER called the Seahawks an elite team.

It never happened.

Post a link or shut your pie hole.

So it seems...

I honestly believe Wilson will spend the next ten years attempting to become the best NFL QB in history.

There will be plenty of time afterwards to go to South Africa and get that 2" extension and a sex coach.

He probably has his sights on something crazy like 5 rings.

If he pulls THAT off it will be hard to talk about who was the best without including him in the conversation.

Not sent from Papagoogoo's minipad.

Last edited:
As far as NFL jersey sales goes the Seattle Seahawks are definitely the elite team with Wilson, Sherman, #12 and Lynch holding places in the top twelve. No other team comes close.

So there.. :lol:

Play THAT on your MaxiPad.

Last edited:

So it seems...

I honestly believe Wilson will spend the next ten years attempting to become the best NFL QB in history.

There will be plenty of time afterwards to go to South Africa and get that 2" extension and a sex coach.

If he pulls THAT off it will be hard to talk about who was the best without including him in the conversation.

Sent from Huggy's ass.

More huggy butt hurt.

Last edited:

So what is your point?

It never happened.

No I won't shut my pie hole, and you can't make me either tough guy.

You have been underestimating the Patriots, saying that the Seahawks are going to annihilate them basically.

It seems as someone can hand out the trash talk but can't handle it well at ALL. :D

So it seems...

Sent from Huggy's ass.

More huggy butt hurt.

I'm just getting warmed up Mr McGoo..

This is still pre-season...try and pace yourself.. It's gonna be a long season until our teams meet.

November 27, December 14.

Eleven regular season games will go under the bridge before we head on down to Santa Clara to spank your Whiners.

Who's going to win the Super Bowl???

On one side of my coin is the Washington Redskins. On the other side of the coin are the Green Bay Packers. Either team would be fine with me. It's a coin toss.

So what is your point?

It never happened.

You have been underestimating the Patriots, saying that the Seahawks are going to annihilate them basically.

It seems as someone can hand out the trash talk but can't handle it well at ALL. :D

Yes I can !!!! EXACTLY because I am an internet "tough guy".

AND I have the two most bad ass Pit Bulls on the internet.

Also I haven't been underestimating YOUR Patriots. I don't even think about YOUR Patriots.

The Super Bowl is a very long time away and Your team had better concentrate on the AFC or it won't matter what you think about the Seahawks or what I think or don't waste my time thinking about Tommy Brady and that wannabee best CB Revis.

Prove I am not an internet "tough guy".

Post link or it never happened.

So what is your point?

It never happened.

Yes I can !!!! EXACTLY because I am an internet "tough guy".

AND I have the two most bad ass Pit Bulls on the internet.

Also I haven't been underestimating YOUR Patriots. I don't even think about YOUR Patriots.

The Super Bowl is a very long time away and Your team had better concentrate on the AFC or it won't matter what you think about the Seahawks or what I think or don't waste my time thinking about Tommy Brady and that wannabee best CB Revis.

Prove I am not an internet "tough guy".

Post link or it never happened.

I think you should prove that you ARE an internet tough guy. I'm still skeptical. :D

Lol! I think you think about Tom Brady ALL the time. You know you love him! :lol:

The Houston Texans!

There...I had to get the stupidity out of my system before the season starts.

So it seems...

Sent from Huggy's ass.

More huggy butt hurt.

I'm just getting warmed up Mr McGoo..

This is still pre-season...try and pace yourself.. It's gonna be a long season until our teams meet.

November 27, December 14.

Eleven regular season games will go under the bridge before we head on down to Santa Clara to spank your Whiners.

Who's my team?

Not the Niners.

I'm picking who I think will win, not who I want to win.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back