My pick for SB Champion

A lot of what these Least Coasters believe in is old historic performances of teams.

To be logical one must look at the Seahawks as if Pete Carroll and John Schneider's hiring might as well be day one of the teams history.

What happened before that doesn't make a bit of hoo haa on the track of building this current team.

You can tell a football fan is an idiot when he/she claims stats older than 4-5 years.

The only valid comparisons older than that are like what did an older veteran QB like Pedro Manning or Ricky Brady do in his rookie and soph seasons compared to what a more modern class QB has done recently in his first two seasons.

Well, for one thing, I haven't mentioned any stats, so you mustn't be talking about me. Lol! Secondly, like you've been told numerous times now, none of that matters when it comes to the Super Bowl. Anything can happen. You cannot possibly say that the Seahawks are going to win it all. :lol: You are going to look SO foolish come football season I hope. When it happens, I'm going to be here to rub it in too! :D THAT is going to be very enjoyable I must say, given what an arrogant . . . . you are.

To: ChrisL

You are 100% correct and 100% incorrect all at the same time.

I was responding to 9/11.

You were not among those that have used old history as a basis for your argument that anything can happen in a SB game...that I am aware of.

It is early in the season. Many others will come on board to this obscure sports site.

They(admins) were considering dropping the sports forum a couple of years ago to save space.

I and a few others started giving more attention to posting here and coincidentally the Seahawks started doing better than expected by many and Russell Wilson came on to the scene so I brought my special brand of fan support here rather than in the usual places which are too PC for my tastes. Here you can say just about anything you want without a heavy handed mod squad looking down your throat.

I chose this as my venue to support the Seahawks because what you or I say has to be valid or it won't fly. Most other sports sites and especially the teams sites are lame bully moderated pussy homers. Almost every other sports forum has rules against insulting the regulars by outsiders. Here you can call somebody an asshole and don't have to resort to chickenshit "....'s".

SOOoooo... Stick around. When the season gets going there is plenty of interest and the insults start flying and it's a hoot.

I know it seems like the Seahawks are over represented here but many teams fans come to speak their truth. As soon as the season gets rolling there will be plenty of posts representing just about every team in the NFL.

Many will find my posts over the top "homer" slop. I am just one of many that support the Hawks. The main difference is that I have supported them from day one. Now that they are SB Champs there are many that want to try to tear them down. There are many that just want to support their home team. There are many that just want to trade insults.

It's all good...

I will stick around. I can't wait for football season. I will come and trash talk with the best of you!!! :D

I'm surprised that more Santa Clara fans haven't shown their ignorance here yet this season.

Perhaps the Seahawks crushed their spirits last season. I have always maintained that the Santa Clara 49ers followers are simply the most superficial so called football fans on the planet.

Harbaugh was lucky when he was hired. He was handed a very talented team that took a very specific type of team to unseat them in the NFC West.

If not for Carroll and Schneider's talent at assessing the problem and assembliing the perfect formula to deny the 9ers they would be last years SB Champs.

They are still realistically the only team with a good chance to beat the Seahawks in the NFC West and parlay that into a home field advantage as they did two years ago.

The most popular 9ers MB is the The49erswebzone. I used to be a member but it is one of those fan sites that if you don't kiss their weak asses you will get banned. I still go there for 9er 411 but it is sickening how whiney and insecure they are.

doesnt take a crystal ball or a genius to see that they are a dynasty in the making.:cuckoo:

Back when Tom Brady came into the league,his first year there you knew he was going to be a great quaterback for the future.You could see that he was a special type of rare player that only comes around once in a blue moon.the kind that makes all his players better around him making them better players than they really are. Montana was like that,so was Elway,Marino and farve as well.

well wilson is one of those rare gems as well that has also has that affect on his players and thats why its easy to see they will be a dynasty. You obviously havent been following the mainstream sports magazines because they all have said the same thing.

Last year I remember Huggy saying the seahawks were going to win the superbowl and so were many of the mainstream sports people like ESPN sports predicting it as well but the thing is, I did not start taking Huggy serious about that till AFTER the summertime last year when i heard them say that as well.Huggy was saying that about them WAYYY before those guys even started saying it.

ask rightwinger if you dont believe me,he remembers.:D you obviously havent followed pete carrol closely like i have ever since he became an NFL coach either.If you had,you would have spotted what a great coach he is like i did in his first stint with the jets.

He got mistreated by the jets organization because even though for the first time in SEVERAL years he had them competing for a playoff spot in the final quarter of the season which was a change since for many years before that they were always already out of it with the season over way before midpoint,even though he had them competing for a playoff spot towards the end of the season for the first time in several years,because they finished with another losing season they fired him.:cuckoo:

I knew at that point back then he was an excellent coach and if an owner ever gave him a chance he would be a great coach someday so ever since then i followed him and his coaching career. same thing happeend to him at New england.He had some winning seasons there and won some playoff games there as well but also got mistreated by the owner there because he got the blame for the fact that Bledsoe was washed up playing on his last two legs costing them many games with his bad play.But instead of doing the fair thing which would have been to fire Bledsoe,he fired carrol instead for Bledsoes incompetence.:cuckoo:

I never thought carrol would succeed there in seattle his first couple years because the greatest coach in the world wouldnt be able to have a winning season with tavarious jackson as their starting quarterback.:lol: carrol realised this and was able to get wilson who was the missing piece to his puzzle.finally for the first time in his NFL career,he FINALLY got a good quarterback to work with.that was ALL he needed.

the very first time i ever saw wilson play was in a preseason game against the chiefs his first season.there are some players out there that you can just tell by how they play,they are a rare gem and are going to be a great player.i told my buddy that night after watching him-this guy is an amazing player,he is going to be a hall of famer.Unless he suffers some major injury like RG3,theres no reason yet to believe i didnt call it correctly back then.:D

I knew right then and there wilson was something special.you need to watch this guy in REAL life play sometime,you would understand why i knew back then,he was going to be a great player.

You also seem ignorant of the fact he has spelled out to you many times that carrol and schneider always have a game plan anticipating months in adavance how to replace players they are going to lose like tate for example.that they have backup plans ready to go. did they suffer the same kind of key multiple defections over the off season that the ravens did? No and thats because they gameplan carefully to prepare for the future.

How many times does this have to be spelled out to you?

you obviously dont watch many seahawks games or follow them much because if you did,you would understand how their general manager john schnieder and pete carrol are the perfect combination for a dynasty.the perfect one two punch and the blueprint for building the dynasty they have.

Good Lord, when are you going to realize that you can have the BEST players and spend tons of money on them and STILL not win???

You are basically claiming that because you like the players that you can guarantee they are going to win it all? That is just insanity. This :cuckoo: belongs to you. You are completely off your rocker.

You REALLY don't know a thing about the Hawks and the Carroll/Schneider system do you?

Yes Seattle REALLY does have the best players...stop believing all that nonsense about Seattle's "pedestrian" recievers and average team.

Go look at the numbers generated by the Seahawk defense. Check out Wilson's rookie year stats and his improvement thruout his second year. This is from a team that runs first. Wilson had better first two year performance than ANY QB in history. That isn't MY wild eyed prognostication...it is FACT. Ya...I did suggest many times that Wilson would break records ...and he did. I was told BUT HUGGY... "the NFL will have a book on Wilson in year two"... and so they did and so he just kept improving.

Go look at the average field position the Seahawks get on punts and returns. Seahawks Special teams ARE really special. One of the most dependable FG kickers in the NFL ..one of the most accurate punters in the NFL. Almost set the record for lowest returns in NFL History.

Remember the KO return in the opening play of the second half of SB 48?

Percy Harvin for a TD.. GAME OVER !!!

AND the defense... fuggeddaboudit. They held the most prolific scoring and yardage machine in NFL history to zero points until the very last play of the third qtr in SB 48.

AND NOW you are all in amazement how I have confidense in the Seahawks chances?

CHRIST SAKES ON A CRACKER !!!! Do you know ANYTHING about football ????

He doesn't know anything at all about the seahawks that for sure.:lol: good suggestion would be try following them EVERY WEEK watching their games not just once or twice a year on national tv,but ALL THE TIME like I did last year.otherwise they will never understand how cluless they are that the AFC is really weak against the NFC west teams.:cuckoo:

He gets really desperate that the AFC doesn't have any teams in there anywhere near as physical as the hawks do denying that reality using the steelers as an example as though this is the same steeler team from 3 years ago that was in the superbowl.:lol:

Denying reality this steeler team is in the same boat the Ravens are.not a team to be reckoned with anymore.:cuckoo: both the steelers and the ravens lost to the BUNGELS last year and he is trying to say the steelers have a physical defense comparable to the Hawks? the steelers? a team that has failed to have a winning season the past 2 years going 8-8 in that timeframe and lost to the BUNGELS last year? comedy gold.:lol::D

Man he really doesn't know anything at all about football.:lol::lol::lol::D

He is totally cluless about the carrol/Schneider area no doubt about that.:D

amazing even after everything they did this year he cant handle facts they really do have the best players.:cuckoo: makes you wonder if he even watched the hawks playoff games the fact he cant even remember the clutch catches Baldwin and Kearse made against the saints and niners at key moments in the game when they HAD to have a third down completion late in the game.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

He doesn't want to look at those facts and how Wilson has had a major impact on this team and how he improved dramatically last year from his rookie season.

He only wants to look back at the days when tom brady saved Belecheats ass from going down the toilet and kept him from being the major failure he has always been till then and kept him from being fired that year when he came out of nowhere to take them to their first superbowl championship winning it all instead of being blown out like they had in their previous two appearances.He clearly wants to live in the past and believe the cheatriots actually match up well with them today and are the force they were back then and not face facts that Bradys best days in the big game are over with.:lol::lol:

somehow shutting down the most prolific offense in NFL history against one of the best QB's to play the game is not enough evidence that they are the new dynasty to be reckoned with.:lol::D:rofl::lmao::lmao:

Now if Wilson somehow became injury prone this year and missed half the season or multiple key injurys came along,then of course they wont be in the superbowl this year. even though we have acknowledged that many times,it goes ignored constantly.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Arrogant.. ??? Confident.. ??? Realistic... ???

The Hawks probably won't win every game.

Feel better.. ???

Carroll has proven a genius at winning games he has extra time to prepare for.

The regular season is a grind with little opportunity to prep for the injuries and other pitfalls every team must endure.

If the Hawks get HFA they will have the upper hand in prep time in the playoffs and a couple of weeks to get ready for the Patriots.

Weather will be no factor in AZ. Seattle is and will be a far superior team to NE. That isn't just my opinion..it is a fact.

I apologise for supporting a better team than the one you root for...in as much as THAT reality hurts your feelings. It was handed to a long time supporter on a silver platter. Why should I deny the truth?

ALL the teams are preparing!! WTH? Do you think some teams are NOT preparing to win? Good God.

Nope, I still say that is nothing but sheer arrogance. :D As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if I've ever SEEN someone behave in such a manner about their team. It is almost shameful actually.

I see your point. In a way... What you gloss over as "They all prepare" denies the truth that some coaches and GMs are more talented than others.

Not all systems and team plans are the same. In fact contrarily they are all different. The NFL and some affiliations give out awards based on perceived differences for coaches and general managers.

Carroll and Schneider have been snubbed by these awards recently which only displays the true arrogance you keep bringing up.

The Lombardi is the only real true award that proves who put together and directed the most talented path to success in the NFL.

Calling my recognition of the excellence the Seahawks have displayed and the reasons why it will continue is cetainly not a personal failing. Just because you wish it were not true does not make it so.

Ya I play around with my posts and goof with it but that is only because I am having fun with the reality that the Seahawks have put together a formula for success that is proven.

True it is only one Lombardi in a row.. :lol:

The pitfalls that most SB winners have had to deal with has not occured with the Seahawks. This team is set for success for at least two more years.

That is a fact whether I am a goofball or not.

It is even less a threat after the Hawks win it all THIS season. The attrition that usually affects a SB winner starts on the first winning season and is compounded during the second season as the players "see the writing on the wall" and the money offered during free agency is just too hard to ignore. The Hawks have done something very unusual and prepared for this moment like no other team has.

Like 9/11 said Carroll just needed that one big key element to fall into place which was Russell Wilson coming along later in the draft. His placement at the 76th position gauranteed the Hawks a special QB..a FRANCHISE QB for an annual half a million compared to say an RGIII or a Luck taken at the cost of several high picks and 10's of millions of dollars over several years while the Hawks could invest around 30 million over the three years of Schneider's plan to mature. What the Hawks did was not pocket the profit like most owners would have. They signed the right superstars on the team to long term contracts and let the players they could replace from within go and get all they could get in free agency. They chose wisely. They weathered the storm of injuries last season and now they have 2nds and 3rds that are more talented and experienced than most teams number ones.

Getting back to Wilson ... He knows that he will be taken care of after this season. He understands that paying him the 3rd round minimum for three years was the smartest thing he could do as the management kept their word and reinvested the savings back into the elements that insure Wilson will have weapons on offense and the defense to keep every game within reach. Aquiring Lynch and Harvin was pure genius. Turning the O-Line from one riddled by injury to one very deep with talent and experience by going a harder path with patience and not spending money foolishly upsetting the overall plan.

Gotta go ...dogs freaking out..

More later..

:udaman::up::beer:

sure makes you wonder WHY they live in denial and deny reality that the AFC is weak and doesn't have any teams that are physical like hawks are.:lol:

sure cant understand why he cant face that reality.I love the chargers and would love to see them go to the superbowl sometime in the next couple years but you don't see me denying reality that that's not going to happen saying they have a good chance to be in the playoffs this year or anything like that.:cuckoo::lol::lol::D:D:lol:

too bad THEY cant face reality.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Arrogant.. ??? Confident.. ??? Realistic... ???

The Hawks probably won't win every game.

Feel better.. ???

Carroll has proven a genius at winning games he has extra time to prepare for.

The regular season is a grind with little opportunity to prep for the injuries and other pitfalls every team must endure.

If the Hawks get HFA they will have the upper hand in prep time in the playoffs and a couple of weeks to get ready for the Patriots.

Weather will be no factor in AZ. Seattle is and will be a far superior team to NE. That isn't just my opinion..it is a fact.

I apologise for supporting a better team than the one you root for...in as much as THAT reality hurts your feelings. It was handed to a long time supporter on a silver platter. Why should I deny the truth?

Love how they call you arrogant when all your doing is unlike them,being objective and logical not ignoring facts like the AFC is an extremely weak conference with the donkeys,colts,and bungels being their only serious challenge to them in that conference which is why they will easily win the division.:D:lol::lol:

somehow they think you were being arrogant last year as well instead of realistic and objective pointing out how the donkeys hadnt faced a defense anything physical like the hawks all year long so like any logical person would,you knew they would win.:D somehow thats being arrogant instead of confidant and logical according to their warped logic they have.comedy gold.:D:lol::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

A lot of what these Least Coasters believe in is old historic performances of teams.

To be logical one must look at the Seahawks as if Pete Carroll and John Schneider's hiring might as well be day one of the teams history.

What happened before that doesn't make a bit of hoo haa on the track of building this current team.

You can tell a football fan is an idiot when he/she claims stats older than 4-5 years.

The only valid comparisons older than that are like what did an older veteran QB like Pedro Manning or Ricky Brady do in his rookie and soph seasons compared to what a more modern class QB has done recently in his first two seasons.

:udaman::up::beer::clap::clap::clap:

that's exactly what I just got done saying,they live in the PAST what brady and the past have done and what the seahawks have done in the past instead of following them every week and watching the teams from the carrol/schneider era. you took the words right out my mouth,they live in the past.:D

I'm surprised that more Santa Clara fans haven't shown their ignorance here yet this season.

Perhaps the Seahawks crushed their spirits last season. I have always maintained that the Santa Clara 49ers followers are simply the most superficial so called football fans on the planet.

Harbaugh was lucky when he was hired. He was handed a very talented team that took a very specific type of team to unseat them in the NFC West.

If not for Carroll and Schneider's talent at assessing the problem and assembliing the perfect formula to deny the 9ers they would be last years SB Champs.

They are still realistically the only team with a good chance to beat the Seahawks in the NFC West and parlay that into a home field advantage as they did two years ago.

The most popular 9ers MB is the The49erswebzone. I used to be a member but it is one of those fan sites that if you don't kiss their weak asses you will get banned. I still go there for 9er 411 but it is sickening how whiney and insecure they are.

exactly,will be interesting to see if they can keep their focus on football this year after all the off field scandals the team will have to face from fans and the media this year as distractions.:D

Good Lord, when are you going to realize that you can have the BEST players and spend tons of money on them and STILL not win???

You are basically claiming that because you like the players that you can guarantee they are going to win it all? That is just insanity. This :cuckoo: belongs to you. You are completely off your rocker.

You REALLY don't know a thing about the Hawks and the Carroll/Schneider system do you?

Yes Seattle REALLY does have the best players...stop believing all that nonsense about Seattle's "pedestrian" recievers and average team.

Go look at the numbers generated by the Seahawk defense. Check out Wilson's rookie year stats and his improvement thruout his second year. This is from a team that runs first. Wilson had better first two year performance than ANY QB in history. That isn't MY wild eyed prognostication...it is FACT. Ya...I did suggest many times that Wilson would break records ...and he did. I was told BUT HUGGY... "the NFL will have a book on Wilson in year two"... and so they did and so he just kept improving.

Go look at the average field position the Seahawks get on punts and returns. Seahawks Special teams ARE really special. One of the most dependable FG kickers in the NFL ..one of the most accurate punters in the NFL. Almost set the record for lowest returns in NFL History.

AND the defense... fuggeddaboudit. They held the most prolific scoring and yardage machine in NFL history to zero points until the very last play of the third qtr in SB 48.

He doesn't know anything at all about the seahawks that for sure.:lol: good suggestion would be try following them EVERY WEEK watching their games not just once or twice a year on national tv,but ALL THE TIME like I did last year.otherwise they will never understand how cluless they are that the AFC is really weak against the NFC west teams.:cuckoo:

He gets really desperate that the AFC doesn't have any teams in there anywhere near as physical as the hawks do denying that reality using the steelers as an example as though this is the same steeler team from 3 years ago that was in the superbowl.:lol:

Denying reality this steeler team is in the same boat the Ravens are.not a team to be reckoned with anymore.:cuckoo: both the steelers and the ravens lost to the BUNGELS last year and he is trying to say the steelers have a physical defense comparable to the Hawks? the steelers? a team that has failed to have a winning season the past 2 years going 8-8 in that timeframe and lost to the BUNGELS last year? comedy gold.:lol::D

amazing even after everything they did this year he cant handle facts they really do have the best players.:cuckoo: makes you wonder if he even watched the hawks playoff games the fact he cant even remember the clutch catches Baldwin and Kearse made against the saints and niners at key moments in the game when they HAD to have a third down completion late in the game.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

He doesn't want to look at those facts and how Wilson has had a major impact on this team and how he improved dramatically last year from his rookie season.

He only wants to look back at the days when tom brady saved Belecheats ass from going down the toilet and kept him from being the major failure he has always been till then and kept him from being fired that year when he came out of nowhere to take them to their first superbowl championship winning it all instead of being blown out like they had in their previous two appearances.He clearly wants to live in the past and believe the cheatriots actually match up well with them today and are the force they were back then and not face facts that Bradys best days in the big game are over with.:lol::lol:

somehow shutting down the most prolific offense in NFL history against one of the best QB's to play the game is not enough evidence that they are the new dynasty to be reckoned with.:lol::D:rofl::lmao::lmao:

Now if Wilson somehow became injury prone this year and missed half the season or multiple key injurys came along,then of course they wont be in the superbowl this year. even though we have acknowledged that many times,it goes ignored constantly.:cuckoo:

I don't see Wilson becoming "injury prone". There was one very questionable hit in the Denver exhibition where Wilson was trying to get out of bounds and the Denver player drove Wilson hard at least 5 yards past the sideline. Those types of plays are impossible to avoid from the QB's standpoint as the Denver player should have let up at the sideline and the QB was defenseless. The POS should have been penalized and fined for clearly attempting to cause an injury in an exhibition game. That kind of unneccesary violence will not be forgotten when the Hawks welcome the Donkeys into the CLink early this season.

Peyton Manning will unfortunately be the recipient of what that Very stupid Denver player tried to do to our star QB. I don't wish unessesary harm to come to any player but do not be surprised if Kam Cancellor gets an open shot at Manning he will not let up and he will break something in Mannings body in retribution for what that ignorant Denver player did to Wilson.

It would have been bad enough if the Donkey player had done it in an important game like the Super Bowl... BUT in an exhibition game?????

As far as I am concerned FUCK DENVER.. I hope their attempt to redeem themselves from their humiliation at the Super Bowl 48 in Seattle in the regular season ends up being Manning's last game as a professional football player.

I don't see Wilson becoming "injury prone". There was one very questionable hit in the Denver exhibition where Wilson was trying to get out of bounds and the Denver player drove Wilson hard at least 5 yards past the sideline. Those types of plays are impossible to avoid from the QB's standpoint as the Denver player should have let up at the sideline and the QB was defenseless. The POS should have been penalized and fined for clearly attempting to cause an injury in an exhibition game. That kind of unneccesary violence will not be forgotten when the Hawks welcome the Donkeys into the CLink early this season.

Peyton Manning will unfortunately be the recipient of what that Very stupid Denver player tried to do to our star QB. I don't wish unessesary harm to come to any player but do not be surprised if Kam Cancellor gets an open shot at Manning he will not let up and he will break something in Mannings body in retribution for what that ignorant Denver player did to Wilson.

It would have been bad enough if the Donkey player had done it in an important game like the Super Bowl... BUT in an exhibition game?????

As far as I am concerned FUCK DENVER.. I hope their attempt to redeem themselves from their humiliation at the Super Bowl 48 in Seattle in the regular season ends up being Manning's last game as a professional football player.

it clearly shows they are poor losers who cant get over get over how they got taken to school in the superbowl with the BIG BOYS the fact he threw a cheapshot like that in exhibition game.:mad: yeah you aint kidding,the hawks players wont forget that and they will run up the score against them when they play again at the clink and will put a serious hurt on Manning as well for that. the donkeys would have been much better off keeping their grudges to themselves.their really in for it now.I agree as well.wilson is too smart a player so i dont see him getting hurt either.

thats what they are doing at the keep the rams in saint louis site.banning people left in right even if you are super polite and post facts how they wont be in saint louis next yext year and the signs are all there they will be in LA and football will be EXCITING for me again.:dance: the truth hurts.:D

they are obviously worried they wont have them next year and that proves they will be gone because if there was nothing to it,they wouldnt be so sensitive about it and get so upset over such little things.:lol::lol:

you mentioned how because of last years beating,thats probably why they havent been brave enough to come over here yet and sprout off b.s that this is their year and they will get revenge on the seahawks and what not because they know they cant take them.:D

more than likely,thats why donkey fans arent being brave coming on here as well saying they will be back again this year and they will win it all this time because they know that was their last chance,that they just arent capable of standing two to two with the NFC teams.:D:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao:

it clearly shows they are poor losers who cant get over get over how they got taken to school in the superbowl with the BIG BOYS the fact he threw a cheapshot like that in exhibition game.:mad: yeah you aint kidding,the hawks players wont forget that and they will run up the score against them when they play again at the clink and will put a serious hurt on Manning as well for that. the donkeys would have been much better off keeping their grudges to themselves.their really in for it now.I agree as well.wilson is too smart a player so i dont see him getting hurt either.

something else i find really funny about those poor loser donkeys is they are so angry about getting embarrassed in the superbowl last year they are taking it out amongst themselves and they have already hurt their season in the process by doing so because one of the players did the same thing to one of his OWN players with a cheapshot as well and a fight and skirmish amongst themselves broke out.:D that is comedy gold that they are fighting amongst themselves.that is always a bad sign.:lol::lol:

Peyton Manning said he is very upset with this group of players for acting that way.just shows you cant expect to get rid of half your starting lineup and keep alive the good chemistry you had the year before thinking bringing certain talented players together wil improve things.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::D

but whats REALLY hysterical is it gets even better.In the process of having that fight break out amongst each other,one of their starting linebackers they signed in the off season in hopes of shoring up their defense, was the one that took that cheapshot hit from one of his OWN teammates which started the scuffle.:lol::D that newly signed free agent in hopes of shoring up their defense in the off season,he is going to be out for 6 to 8 weeks.:rofl::lmao::lmao:

hardly a promising way to start off the season in hopes of getting back to the superbowl wouldnt you say?:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

something else i find really funny about those poor loser donkeys is they are so angry about getting embarrassed in the superbowl last year they are taking it out amongst themselves and they have already hurt their season in the process by doing so because one of the players did the same thing to one of his OWN players with a cheapshot as well and a fight and skirmish amongst themselves broke out.:D that is comedy gold that they are fighting amongst themselves.that is always a bad sign.:lol::lol:

Peyton Manning said he is very upset with this group of players for acting that way.just shows you cant expect to get rid of half your starting lineup and keep alive the good chemistry you had the year before thinking bringing certain talented players together wil improve things.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::D

but whats REALLY hysterical is it gets even better.In the process of having that fight break out amongst each other,one of their starting linebackers they signed in the off season in hopes of shoring up their defense, was the one that took that cheapshot hit from one of his OWN teammates which started the scuffle.:lol::D that newly signed free agent in hopes of shoring up their defense in the off season,he is going to be out for 6 to 8 weeks.:rofl::lmao::lmao:

hardly a promising way to start off the season in hopes of getting back to the superbowl wouldnt you say?:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is probably for his own good. He will still be on the mend as his fellow donkeys are getting their asses handed to them for real in Seattle. He might not think so now but when he sees the ass kicking getting delt by Seattle he will thank his lucky stars he missed the game.

Football sucks.

well the owners and the players have taken the fun out of NFL football the last 20 years or so with free agency.domed stadiums and teams moving to another city all the time so i pretty much agree that NFL football sucks,thats for sure.

well the owners and the players have taken the fun out of NFL football the last 20 years or so with free agency.domed stadiums and teams moving to another city all the time so i pretty much agree that NFL football sucks,thats for sure.

I think the thing that has and is screwing up pro football are the new rules that is taking away from fun for the fans. Good football play is being penalized.

I think the thing that has and is screwing up pro football are the new rules that is taking away from fun for the fans. Good football play is being penalized.

Speaking of which....

That pick six the Seahawk intercepted and ran for over 100 yards and was flagged was declared by the NFL head office to be a legal play and the ref was in error.

Score should have been 48-14

The NFL office appears to be backing off a slice on the "new" rules.

Speaking of which....

That pick six the Seahawk intercepted and ran for over 100 yards and was flagged was declared by the NFL head office to be a legal play and the ref was in error.

Score should have been 48-14

The NFL office appears to be backing off a slice on the "new" rules.

I agree on both points....Unless the NFL wants the games to go on until midnight they will have to back off on the penalties calls. I think if they don't the scores will look like the old AFL/Arena football.

I agree on both points....Unless the NFL wants the games to go on until midnight they will have to back off on the penalties calls. I think if they don't the scores will look like the old AFL/Arena football.

I will be curious how often the plays and even the calls will be reviewed by the officials as a measure to prevent the new emphasis from having too much influence on the outcome of this season's games.

What I see happening is a test of the coaching to make the rule emphasis affect their teams the least. The teams that adapt the best will be helped and the one's that don't will be burried.

Forum List

Back