USMB Fantasy Football League

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I'll start it if anyone's interested. I need at least 10 people but I'll go as high as 14.

I've used NFL.com's fantasy league and Yahoo Sport's fantasy league before. We can discuss which one people would prefer to use if there's enough interest :thup:

And then I'll wipe the floor with you clowns :badgrin:

There has gotta be some fantasy football players out there.

• Banned
Maybe [MENTION=18867]HUGGY[/MENTION] [MENTION=9012]9/11 inside job[/MENTION] [MENTION=49957]fbj[/MENTION] [MENTION=33912]WinterBorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=29383]Lovebears65[/MENTION] [MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION]

^ They're active on the sports forum. If anybody knows others who'd be interested invite whoever you want!

Maybe [MENTION=18867]HUGGY[/MENTION] [MENTION=9012]9/11 inside job[/MENTION] [MENTION=49957]fbj[/MENTION] [MENTION=33912]WinterBorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=29383]Lovebears65[/MENTION] [MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION]

^ They're active on the sports forum. If anybody knows others who'd be interested invite whoever you want![/QU

Sorry... never played the fantasy fooball... Got my hands full being a full spun homer for my REAL Seattle Seahawks..

We will be a little busy makin some serious dents in football history for the next couple of seasons..

Good luck in the fantasy league you all are starting.. I know many fans are all in... There can be only one REAL SB winner ... That's all I have time for.

:lol:

Thanks.

I've never played it either.

I find that whenever I have money on the game, I don't enjoy it because I'm so bad at any sort of betting.

It isn't canadian football...so I can understand. :) Otherwise, I would ask if you were scared. :eek:

Forum List

Back