Russell Wilson

You could just say that you'd criticize Purdy for making the exact same terrible throw that you're not criticizing Love for making.
I’ve never criticized him nor will I ever criticize him for making that type of throw because as I’ve stated he doesn’t possess the ability to even try it.

I posted a list of 16 QBs that are an upgrade to Purdy. There are a few more who are borderline.

If you’re as bad at math as you are at reading comp that makes him average at best.

I’ve never criticized him nor will I ever criticize him for making that type of throw because as I’ve stated he doesn’t possess the ability to even try it.
If.

If he made that throw, threw an interception into double coverage and lost the game over it, you would criticize him for it.

Having some trouble there? Do you not know what the word “if“ means?

If.

If he made that throw, threw an interception into double coverage and lost the game over it, you would criticize him for it.

Having some trouble there? Do you not know what the word “if“ means?
Sure bud. Any more nits you’d like to pick?

Sure bud. Any more nits you’d like to pick?
You can just say yes next time. If Purdy had made that bad throw, you would have criticized him for it.

You were saying something about reading comprehension problems? Apparently the word “if” confuses you.

KC took a step back this year and still must beat Buffalo, CincinnatI, Baltimore just to make the SB
Mahomes is an amazing physical talent but he is an accident waiting to happen. QBs with his game usually don’t last long.
I doubt Mahomes can play at the same level at 40-45 as Brady did
The Ravens took the lump against the Chiefs. The WR cost them a touchdown and forced Lamar to force his play on the following drive and he threw an interception. that was an easy three points they could have had also. At least 10 points gone.

The Ravens took the lump against the Chiefs. The WR cost them a touchdown and forced Lamar to force his play on the following drive and he threw an interception. that was an easy three points they could have had also. At least 10 points gone.
That is what is so difficult in predicting multiple more championships for KC.
The margin for victory in the playoffs is often so small that a single play can mean the difference between victory and defeat. A single injury to a key player can cost you.

Aren’t they already paying a QB 30 million a year? Are they going to pay him that money to sit on the bench? Also the Giants aren’t a Russ away from going to a SB.
I don’t know if it’ll happen or not. It probably won’t, but the giants have been linked to Wilson in the past. I mean Wilson is a big upgrade over jones.

I don’t know if it’ll happen or not. It probably won’t, but the giants have been linked to Wilson in the past. I mean Wilson is a big upgrade over jones.
Agree but why would Wilson want to go there? He’s getting his money from the Broncos Imwoukd assume he wants to go somewhere and compete for titles. That won’t happen in NY regardless of which team he plays for from there.

Agree but why would Wilson want to go there? He’s getting his money from the Broncos Imwoukd assume he wants to go somewhere and compete for titles. That won’t happen in NY regardless of which team he plays for from there.
Why would Wilson want to play behind the Giants O Line that gave up 85 sacks last year?
Daniel Jones plays like a Deer in the Headlights

He’s getting his money from the Broncos Imwoukd assume he wants to go somewhere and compete for titles. That won’t happen in NY regardless of which team he plays for from there.
That won't happen anywhere without an essentially perfect team.

I wonder if a team makes a move for Kenny Picket

Steelers look like a good landing spot for Wilson
For a year at this price for sure. The question is what happens next year? If Russ sucks/is average youre in the same position you are now, and if he's great how much is he going to want and are you willing to pay it?

Forum List

Back