MSNBC's 'Everyday Racism in America': Real stories of racial bias

So it isn't a discussion after all. Didn't think so. These discussions never are. They are whine fests demanding adequate white guilt, which is never enough.

I feel badly for most of the declarants. They are suffering from the effects of the vast majority of black people who are not as nice as these appear to be trying to be.

How about we have a discussion of black violence. The ones who tear up restaurants ought to be worth a mention. The men who play the knockout game on 80 year old white women in a walker. Let's hear a few of those stories. Make it a real discussion where white people can finally sit down and say "What the hell is wrong with you people any way?"

We'll be discussing the show about everyday racism. You don't want to discuss violence. Whts have murdered millions here in this nation. And whites have committed millions more acts if violence against people of color. You don't have what it takes to deal with the truth.

We are done with being lectured.

Get back to us when you are willing to listen as well as talk.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".
Multiple personality disorder?

I feel comfortable talking for the majority of whites on this subject.

You don’t.

Various polls, voting trends, I think I do.

Are you comfortable being lectured like you are an ill behaved child by lying fools?

We'll be discussing the show about everyday racism. You don't want to discuss violence. Whts have murdered millions here in this nation. And whites have committed millions more acts if violence against people of color. You don't have what it takes to deal with the truth.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

You don’t.

Are you comfortable being lectured like you are an ill behaved child by lying fools?

I’m not interested in ANY fools presuming to speak for entire ‘races’ of people.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

You don’t.

Exactly. Most decent people would not have the arrogance to even make such a statement.

It is not arrogance to note that white people, as a whole, are increasingly done with being lectured by race baiting lefties like you.

A conversation is a two way street. Until you get that, all you are doing is wasting everyone's time and pissing off people left and right.

So it isn't a discussion after all. Didn't think so. These discussions never are. They are whine fests demanding adequate white guilt, which is never enough.

I feel badly for most of the declarants. They are suffering from the effects of the vast majority of black people who are not as nice as these appear to be trying to be.

How about we have a discussion of black violence. The ones who tear up restaurants ought to be worth a mention. The men who play the knockout game on 80 year old white women in a walker. Let's hear a few of those stories. Make it a real discussion where white people can finally sit down and say "What the hell is wrong with you people any way?"

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

We are done being lectured.

Speaking for myself, I'm willing to talk and listen. ....y.

Bullshit.

You've proved otherwise by calling me a racist.

Speaking for myself, I'm willing to talk and listen. But I certainly do not feel comfortable "speaking for the majority" of black people.

Only a self centered and arrogant fool would appoint themselves to such a role.

You do not have a shred of humility or decency.

Im2 needs to read your post.

I read his post and I the fact is neither YOU nor any of the white conservatives here speak for blacks at all. I refuse to say I don't speak for a blacks so you pricks can think what you say about us is right and that blacks agree with you totally. That is the only fucking reason you use that line. If we say something that doesn't meet your racist stereotypes then we get the you don't speak for all blacks line while you guys seem to think you do. So as long as you think you speak for all blacks, then I speak for all blacks.

When your asses get butthurt when we say something about white racists and claim we are calling all whites this or that then you are speaking for all whites. And you don't accept anyone challenging or questioning you about that. So until you punks drop the double standard, sissies like you might want to check yourself.

Listen to Kat. You might learn something.

STFU.

And that's the type of "conversation" on race, that Whites as a whole are done with . DONE.

Your [IM2] desire to keep lecturing us while we sit there taking it like bitches, is denied.
That time is over. You were born too late, if you wanted to play that game.
Oh. When was that time?
Then?

iu

Or then?

iu

When was that? One hundred years ago? Fifty?

Are you trying to pretend that if you were alive then, you would be talking shit like you are now?

And no, obviously, I was referring more to the heyday of Affirmative Action and busing, when America, white America

specifically, had not yet had enough of lectures from morons like yourself.

The 70s and 80s were probably the heyday for shit like that.

Like I said, you were born too late.

Boy, one won't find a finer collection of white conservative innocents anywhere else on USMB.

You realize that every white person in those photos are dead of old age? Right?

I was not even born then.

I am done being held responsible for shit that other people did before I was born.

ANd, speaking for Whites as a group, so are we all. Well, almost all.

You still have some stupid libs that are wallowing in guilt and self hate for some shit.

The majority of Crackers, perhaps.

Wow.

The irony, of you, attacking me for saying that whites are done being lectured to,

and you using an anti-white racial slur in your attack.

Do you think that whites like being called "crackers"?

THat maybe we don't appreciate being spoken to, or "lectured" by insulting rude morons like yourself?

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

You don’t.

I’m not interested in ANY fools presuming to speak for entire ‘races’ of people.

That you felt you had to dodge my question,

shows that you know I have a point.

In this, I feel comfortable speaking for the majority of White Americans.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

You don’t.

Exactly. Most decent people would not have the arrogance to even make such a statement.

It is not arrogance to note that white people, as a whole, are increasingly done with being lectured by race baiting lefties like you.

A conversation is a two way street. Until you get that, all you are doing is wasting everyone's time and pissing off people left and right.

And people that posess the maturity to converse like adults will get the same from me.

But when a perpetual whiner like you consistently does nothing but one way complaining ad nauseum about how there is "massive anti white discrimination" what kind of "conversation" is that?

You do not discuss anything. In fact the "lectures" thst get are generally just you receiving how you talk to others.

Wow.

The irony, of you, attacking me for saying that whites are done being lectured to,

THat maybe we don't appreciate being spoken to, or "lectured" by insulting rude morons like yourself?
Thank you for speaking truth. I am one of those just done. Done with the incessant whining, the ultra deep seated neediness of black people today. The constant demand for validation has worn through leaving nothing worthwhile behind. The culture Black people have created is one of violence, vandalism exaggeration of petty and largely imaginary slights. They beat up store clerks and kick dogs just because black means entitled.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

You don’t.

That you felt you had to dodge my question,

shows that you know I have a point.

In this, I feel comfortable speaking for the majority of White Americans.

You don’t.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

Speaking for myself, I'm willing to talk and listen. ....y.

Bullshit.

You've proved otherwise by calling me a racist.

I call it how I see it. And what is interesting is that you are one of a very few select number of individuals that I have.

Wow.

Thank you for speaking truth. I am one of those just done. Done with the incessant whining, the ultra deep seated neediness of black people today. The constant demand for validation has worn through leaving nothing worthwhile behind. The culture Black people have created is one of violence, vandalism exaggeration of petty and largely imaginary slights. They beat up store clerks and kick dogs just because black means entitled.

That's a lie.

And the number one priority.........

View attachment 196012

Tim Wise in his book Dear White America addresses this: “Even when we know these things, and accept that racism and discrimination are real, some among us still try valiantly to avoid the conversation around such matters. In those instances, we insist that irrespective of the facts, it is best to downplay such problems because to speak of racial injustice and discrimination, especially in the present day, is to encourage a “victim mentality” among people of color. According to this argument, to discuss discrimination is to encourage black and brown folks to see themselves as perpetual targets of white racism.

Yet as commonly as this argument manifests within our community, if we examine it honestly, it stands out as extraordinarily presumptuous and even racist in many ways. The reason I suggest the argument is racist is that it seems to presume that persons of color are too stupid to already know what it is they’re experiencing, or have experienced, historically. Those who bemoan the so-called victim mindset appear to believe that no one would think about racism were it not for the constant presence of liberals and leftists raising the issue. Second, the argument supposes that black and brown folk are so weak-willed that if they understood the obstacles in their way, they would crumble like cheap pie crust.

Yet, sadly, by an early age most folks of color are well aware of the negative stereotypes held about their racial groups. Indeed, recent evidence indicates an awareness of these stereotypes as early as the third grade. This awareness is not due to liberals bringing it up, but rather the result of black and brown folks living with the mistreatment that stems from stereotypes and being exposed to them regularly. No, talking about racism isn’t the problem: racism itself is. To blame the conversation for the problem is like blaming your speedometer for the speeding ticket you just received.”

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

You don’t.

There is such a thing as a majority opinion. So if you can find me proof that the majority of backs are fine with most of what is said here instead of less than 10 percent let me know. If the majority of blacks think detailing the things whites have done to us is racism, let me know.. Because you assume a lot of things, you and the other bigots around here. This is a discussion forum and this section is a discussion about race and racism. But pricks like you and most of these whites are constantly crying about blacks making things about race in a space where race is to be discussed. Why? It doesn't bother you or the other bigots when you incessantly bark your bullshit about us. Talking about race is fine then. Nobody is obsessing about race when that happens. Don't see you lecturing conservatives about their racism oh no. Seems to me is you and the rest only want an echo chamber where you can pretend to be this holier than thou anti racist and the others can just go off talking shit about blacks all day and night.

You and others here talk about how your so called black friends don't bother with race. I don't talk to my friends in real life much about race on a job or in most live social situations either. Because much of the time it's a wasted effort. All you and those like you will do is say something stupid, so why go through that. But in a discussion forum, well that's the place designated to do so. If you are stupid enough to talk about how people a making everything about race, or how one is a racist because they talk about race a lot in a section of a forum where you are supposed to talk abut race, it shows just how much of a bigot you are while you pretend that you aren't.

So when you talk about racially obsessed, I would say the majority of whites here fit that description. This is primarily a white bigot site. I post in the politics section and see that most of those threads contain somebody white bitching about blacks. I post in the sports section and a white bigot talks about how they want white players in g NBA and hw the black players can't read their contracts. That's racist, that's obsessed with race, and that's making everything about race.

So how many more generations are whites like most of you going to keep lying to yourselves? How many dumb ass tipsys and corrells will be produced because of these lies?

Last edited:
And as long as you whites are here doing what you do, which is lecturing us blacks all the time in every thread, you will get the same. What do you have to say that I need to hear? How we need to stop having babies at 16? That we need to work and stop waiting for free shit? That we need to is stop depending on the government? That whites have nothing to do with the problems in many black communities even though they control the money needed to change the conditions and don't? That even though our dollars pay taxes and make white businesses rich whites owe us nothing? Or is it important for me to listen to whites tell me how terrible and violent we are and how we need to do something about the high crime in our communities that in reality does not exist?

What is there to listen to? It's going to be the same ignorant bull that's here on over 1,000 threads. The same crap you conservatives have repeated and been race pimped to believe for the last 50 years. I'm all for listening but not to people who think that listening means you get to repeat 100 year old lies about blacks, them when a black person calls them lies call that person a racist. And certainly not to a white person who compares me to a stormfront member because I speak out on white racism here that's constantly on display. I listen to Delores and whites like that who have seen the reality of what happens to blacks and who might really actually have a solution that's worthy to hear.
The high crime in our communities that in reality does not exist? And you expect to be taken seriously?

I don't give a damn what you don't take seriously. Let me shows your ignorant white ass an example of why.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests
Mike Males
Published: August 15, 2013

Imagine that a time-liberated version of vigilante George Zimmerman sees two youths walking through his neighborhood: black, hoodied Trayvon Martin of 2012, and a white teen from 1959 (say Bud Anderson from Father Knows Best). Based purely on statistics of race and era, which one should Zimmerman most fear of harboring criminal intent? Answer: He should fear (actually, not fear) them equally; each has about the same low odds of committing a crime.

For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

New, 2012 figures from California’s Criminal Justice Statistics Center reveal that the state’s black youth show the lowest level of homicide arrest since statewide racial tabulations were first assembled in 1960. Nearly every type of offense—felony, misdemeanor, and status—is much rarer among black youth today than in past generations.

For example, FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides. See if you can find that vital perspective in any politician, expert, or major-media commentary.

Indeed, the statistics of California in 1990 were alarming:

• 221 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 4,235 for drug offenses
  • 6,884 for violent felonies,
  • 22,441 for all felonies, and
  • 45,703 for all offenses.
In 2012, in a California black-youth population of similar size (around 250,000 age 10-17) and a similarly complete statewide crime report:

• 20 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 1,019 for drug offenses
  • 2,886 for violent felonies,
  • 8,288 for all felonies, and
  • 24,889 for all offenses.
How can this mammoth decline not be front-page news—especially to inform the ongoing Trayvon Martin and Fruitvale murder discussions?

The sad reality is that authorities, academic experts, politicians, and geriatric-media reporters (the average age of news consumers is well over 50) of 2013 simply do not know how to deal with a young black population that is not committing shootings, robberies, drug mayhem, and gangsterisms in mass numbers
—let alone one that is dramatically less criminal than the older generations deploring them.

This is due to those of us who were in the trenches getting the job done while white pricks like you stood outside of the community repeating 19th century racism.

Of course, I never watch MSNBC, but it's fine that they are presenting "Everyday racism in America." I'm sure that the stories are interesting.

I do hope, however, that they will also present a series entitled "Everyday violent crime in America."
I would then watch MSNBC to hear about the sickening violence that is visited on so many innocent people 24/7 in America.
According to Tim Wise, that has already been done – “News coverage of crime over represents people of color as criminal offenders, relative to the percentage of crime such persons actually commit, thereby contributing to widespread stereotypes of black and brown criminality. As a result of years of conditioning, research has found, when whites are hooked up to brain-scan imaging machines, and exposed to images of black men, roughly 9 in 10 show dramatically increased activity in the part of the brain that is activated when a person is afraid. The fact that we are four or five times more likely to be criminally victimized by another white person than by a black person doesn’t appear to change our assumptions about who poses the greatest risk to our safety.

Other research shows that we are far more likely to perceive aggression and violence in a person of color than in a white person. In one classic study, groups of whites were shown a video in which two men, one black and one white were arguing. When the white man shoved the black man only 17 percent of whites viewing the incident said they perceived the act as violent: but when the black man administered the shove, three of four whites said they perceived the act as a violent one."

Wow.

You done with whites shooting up each other? Do they think they are entitled? Is that not a culture of violence?

Ignorant ho.

And no, obviously, I was referring more to the heyday of Affirmative Action and busing, when America, white America
So Busing was shit you had to sit still for and take? What a snivelling MOD EDIT OF THE C WORD> STOP USING IT of a thing you are. Obviously a cracker in spirit if not in fact. Besides, is it possible to insult you?

cnm

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back