MSNBC's 'Everyday Racism in America': Real stories of racial bias

Boy, one won't find a finer collection of white conservative innocents anywhere else on USMB.

You realize that every white person in those photos are dead of old age? Right?

I was not even born then.

I am done being held responsible for shit that other people did before I was born.

ANd, speaking for Whites as a group, so are we all. Well, almost all.

You still have some stupid libs that are wallowing in guilt and self hate for some shit.

View attachment 196432

Said the lefty that didn't like what I said, but could dispute NONE of it.

DId you think I wouldn't notice that you said NOTHING?

My point stands, dumb ass.

I am done being held responsible for shit that other people did before I was born.

You still have some stupid libs that are wallowing in guilt and self hate for some shit.
View attachment 197063

And have a tissue with it, you effeminate little whiner.

Exactly. Most decent people would not have the arrogance to even make such a statement.

It is not arrogance to note that white people, as a whole, are increasingly done with being lectured by race baiting lefties like you.

A conversation is a two way street. Until you get that, all you are doing is wasting everyone's time and pissing off people left and right.

And people that posess the maturity to converse like adults will get the same from me.

But when a perpetual whiner like you consistently does nothing but one way complaining ad nauseum about how there is "massive anti white discrimination" what kind of "conversation" is that?

You do not discuss anything. In fact the "lectures" thst get are generally just you receiving how you talk to others.

Funny how you leave out all the supporting links and research involved in my complaints.

Here is me speaking for whites as a group again.

We are sick and tired of being discriminated against to make up for sins that we had nothing to do with,

and are getting angrier about it ever single day.

This BS is the joke of the day. Your "links and research" only consist of you chronically whining about being "smeared" and called "vile" insults, such as "racist".....which you are.

Your lies about my links to peer reviewed academic studies, just shows you to be a dishonest race baiting troll.

Besides that, you have not posted anything that is credible which even remotely supports your perpetual, effeminate whining about being "discriminated against". If you experienced REAL discrimination, you would likely become yet another suicide statistic or mass shooter.

Your lies and your personal attacks, just shows you to be a dishonest, race baiting troll, and an asshole. FUck you.

I could not care less how "angry" you or anyone else like you is getting about anything.

WTF are you going to do if you are? This is an anonymous forum, you silly asshat.

I was not referring to what I would do personally in this instant, online. Obviously.

BUt by pretending to be too stupid to understand that, you got an excuse for another personal dig.

Wow. How fucking clever.

I treat you like the racist ass that you are. You're not a victim of any discrimination except in your delusional concience.

And your silly statement about how "angry" you and your cartoons are getting was mocked like it should have been. No one gives a damn that you are so fragile.

Butthurt.jpg

Last edited:
It is not arrogance to note that white people, as a whole, are increasingly done with being lectured by race baiting lefties like you.

A conversation is a two way street. Until you get that, all you are doing is wasting everyone's time and pissing off people left and right.

And people that posess the maturity to converse like adults will get the same from me.

But when a perpetual whiner like you consistently does nothing but one way complaining ad nauseum about how there is "massive anti white discrimination" what kind of "conversation" is that?

You do not discuss anything. In fact the "lectures" thst get are generally just you receiving how you talk to others.

Funny how you leave out all the supporting links and research involved in my complaints.

We are sick and tired of being discriminated against to make up for sins that we had nothing to do with,

This BS is the joke of the day. Your "links and research" only consist of you chronically whining about being "smeared" and called "vile" insults, such as "racist".....which you are.

Your lies about my links to peer reviewed academic studies, just shows you to be a dishonest race baiting troll.

Besides that, you have not posted anything that is credible which even remotely supports your perpetual, effeminate whining about being "discriminated against". If you experienced REAL discrimination, you would likely become yet another suicide statistic or mass shooter.

Your lies and your personal attacks, just shows you to be a dishonest, race baiting troll, and an asshole. FUck you.

I could not care less how "angry" you or anyone else like you is getting about anything.

WTF are you going to do if you are? This is an anonymous forum, you silly asshat.

I was not referring to what I would do personally in this instant, online. Obviously.

BUt by pretending to be too stupid to understand that, you got an excuse for another personal dig.

Wow. How fucking clever.

I treat you like the racist ass that you are. You're not a victim of any discrimination except in your delusional concience.

And your silly statement about "angry" you and your cartoons are getting was mocked like it should have been.

View attachment 197208

And all you said, was more bullshit. And you showed yourself to be an ass some more.

NONE of that challenges my point, that upset you so much.

It stands.

Boy, one won't find a finer collection of white conservative innocents anywhere else on USMB.

View attachment 196432

View attachment 197063

Attachments

• Butthurt.jpg
    Butthurt.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 29

View attachment 196432

View attachment 197063

Wow. How fucking clever.

And your silly statement about "angry" you and your cartoons are getting was mocked like it should have been.

View attachment 197208

And all you said, was more bullshit. And you showed yourself to be an ass some more.

It stands.

You have no "point" you don't even make sense.

Wow. How fucking clever.

View attachment 197208

It stands.

You have no "point" you don't even make sense.

Here is my point again, that pissed you off so much, and that you incredibly, deny knowing about.

I am tired of this , it took me almost 25 minutes to reply to this inane crap. I am the anonymous idiot that contributed 40 bucks to the board a week ago.

I gave some money to a "Wetter" begging at my door last Sunday too (true story), he was so cute and had such a sob story. I knew he was lying all the time. Call me cynical, I want to be disproven, but so far, it just seems to just validate every anti illegal alien hypothesis so far. This kid was carted off to the hospital in an ambulance because he overdosed...Yeah, like THAT.

I gave some money to a "Wetter" begging at my door last Sunday too (true story), he was so cute and had such a sob story. I knew he was lying all the time. Call me cynical, I want to be disproven, but so far, it just seems to just validate every anti illegal alien hypothesis so far. This kid was carted off to the hospital in an ambulance because he overdosed...Yeah, like THAT.
So how far do WE go with enabling people before we hurt THEM? Or US?

And the number one priority.........

View attachment 196012

"According to this argument, to discuss discrimination is to encourage black and brown folks to see themselves as perpetual targets of white racism.

...Those who bemoan the so-called victim mindset appear to believe that no one would think about racism were it not for the constant presence of liberals and leftists raising the issue. Second, the argument supposes that black and brown folk are so weak-willed that if they understood the obstacles in their way, they would crumble like cheap pie crust.

...This awareness is not due to liberals bringing it up, but rather the result of black and brown folks living with the mistreatment that stems from stereotypes and being exposed to them regularly. No, talking about racism isn’t the problem: racism itself is. To blame the conversation for the problem is like blaming your speedometer for the speeding ticket you just received.”

- Tim Wise in his book 'Dear White America'

You have your head buried DEEEEP in the sand if you do not believe that racism is overstated in America.
There is no argument.
Stereotypes?
Again, you have your head buried DEEEEP in the sand if you think a white person walking in a some urban neighborhoods all over the country...shouldn't be a little worried. You think they are wrong to "stereotype" the young black males walking toward them??

Well there is an argument and you are the one with your head buried deep in the sand. And if you think that being black in a rural town or white suburb doesn't strike fear you are retarded.
It only strikes fear for the racists and the retarded.

You should be more afraid that the white kids in the neighborhood will turn your kids into drug addicts that disrespect their elders.

Which cable channel does the best job of racist demagoguery?
CNN or MSNBC?
The one going by the moniker, FOXNEWS.

You know Comrade, the man in your avatar went to Mecca to kiss the idol. When he did, he encountered REAL Muslims, not like that Elijah Mohamed blasphemy you worship. Malcolm came back after his Haaj (don't know if he was able to kiss the idol or not) and disavowed the racism you spread and promote. Malcolm found that Islam holds no place for race, one is Muslim or one is the enemy, race is irrelevant.

So your massah Louis Farrakhan killed him for it. Racism is that important to you NOI scum.

Another stormfront trooper. J. Edgar Hoover had X killed.

Not just a liar, but a retard. You're the whole package bigot boi.

{
The former Malcolm Little was Farrakhan's mentor in the Nation of Islam—for a time, they both believed that the white man was evil and that the black and white races should live separately.

In 1964, Malcolm X revealed publicly that Elijah Mohammed, the leader of the Nation of Islam, was guilty of impregnating several of his teenage secretaries, in direct violation of his own preachings against sex outside of marriage.

Farrakhan was outraged. He called Malcolm X a traitor and wrote, two months before the killing, that "such a man is worthy of death."

Three men with ties to the Nation of Islam were convicted in the slaying in the Audubon Ballroom in Harlem on Feb. 21, 1965.

Shabazz, then 6, witnessed the shooting, as did Malcom X's wife and other children.

Farrakhan has denied ordering the assassination but later admitted to having "helped create the atmosphere" that led to it.}

Farrakhan Admission On Malcolm X

And the number one priority.........

View attachment 196012

"According to this argument, to discuss discrimination is to encourage black and brown folks to see themselves as perpetual targets of white racism.

...Those who bemoan the so-called victim mindset appear to believe that no one would think about racism were it not for the constant presence of liberals and leftists raising the issue. Second, the argument supposes that black and brown folk are so weak-willed that if they understood the obstacles in their way, they would crumble like cheap pie crust.

...This awareness is not due to liberals bringing it up, but rather the result of black and brown folks living with the mistreatment that stems from stereotypes and being exposed to them regularly. No, talking about racism isn’t the problem: racism itself is. To blame the conversation for the problem is like blaming your speedometer for the speeding ticket you just received.”

- Tim Wise in his book 'Dear White America'

You have your head buried DEEEEP in the sand if you do not believe that racism is overstated in America.
There is no argument.
Stereotypes?
Again, you have your head buried DEEEEP in the sand if you think a white person walking in a some urban neighborhoods all over the country...shouldn't be a little worried. You think they are wrong to "stereotype" the young black males walking toward them??

Well there is an argument and you are the one with your head buried deep in the sand. And if you think that being black in a rural town or white suburb doesn't strike fear you are retarded.
It only strikes fear for the racists and the retarded.

You should be more afraid that the white kids in the neighborhood will turn your kids into drug addicts that disrespect their elders.

Junior you have no clue about life.

Which cable channel does the best job of racist demagoguery?
CNN or MSNBC?
The one going by the moniker, FOXNEWS.

You know Comrade, the man in your avatar went to Mecca to kiss the idol. When he did, he encountered REAL Muslims, not like that Elijah Mohamed blasphemy you worship. Malcolm came back after his Haaj (don't know if he was able to kiss the idol or not) and disavowed the racism you spread and promote. Malcolm found that Islam holds no place for race, one is Muslim or one is the enemy, race is irrelevant.

So your massah Louis Farrakhan killed him for it. Racism is that important to you NOI scum.

Another stormfront trooper. J. Edgar Hoover had X killed.

Not just a liar, but a retard. You're the whole package bigot boi.

{
The former Malcolm Little was Farrakhan's mentor in the Nation of Islam—for a time, they both believed that the white man was evil and that the black and white races should live separately.

In 1964, Malcolm X revealed publicly that Elijah Mohammed, the leader of the Nation of Islam, was guilty of impregnating several of his teenage secretaries, in direct violation of his own preachings against sex outside of marriage.

Farrakhan was outraged. He called Malcolm X a traitor and wrote, two months before the killing, that "such a man is worthy of death."

Three men with ties to the Nation of Islam were convicted in the slaying in the Audubon Ballroom in Harlem on Feb. 21, 1965.

Shabazz, then 6, witnessed the shooting, as did Malcom X's wife and other children.

Farrakhan has denied ordering the assassination but later admitted to having "helped create the atmosphere" that led to it.}

Farrakhan Admission On Malcolm X

Why do whites like you think you can tell me about things pertaining to blacks like what you say is it? At that time Farrakhan couldn't order a pizza for the NOI without Elijah Muhammads permission. X was targeted by the FBI. Then he was targeted by Muhammed for exposing the fact that Muhammed was fucking little girls and impregnating them while preaching moral purity. That's why X separated from NOI. After he exposed this, he started getting death threats.

So on the night he was murdered the FBI ordered the local department to lighten up security, allowed people to go in without checking for weapons knowing they had paid the NOI to kill him.

Why do whites like you think you can tell me about things pertaining to blacks like what you say is it? At that time Farrakhan couldn't order a pizza for the NOI without Elijah Muhammads permission. X was targeted by the FBI. Then he was targeted by Muhammed for exposing the fact that Muhammed was fucking little girls and impregnating them while preaching moral purity. That's why X separated from NOI. After he exposed this, he started getting death threats.

So on the night he was murdered the FBI ordered the local department to lighten up security, allowed people to go in without checking for weapons knowing they had paid the NOI to kill him.

Here's the thing you little racist fuck, facts are facts, history is history. Farrakhan had Malcolm X murdered because Malcom not only left the NOI cult, but exposed it for the fraud it is.

You don't get to fabricate your own reality because you're hate filled and stupid. Race is irrelevant to facts. What is, is - klanboi.

Last edited:

Here's the thing you little racist fuck, facts are facts, history is history. Farrakhan had Malcolm X murdered because Malcom not only left the NOI cult, but exposed it for the fraud it is.

You don't get to fabricate your own reality because you're hate filled and stupid. Race is irrelevant to facts. What is, is - klanboi.

Yep facts are facts and the facts are as I stated. Farrakhan had no power in the NOI in the 1960's.

Forum List

Back