MSNBC's 'Everyday Racism in America': Real stories of racial bias

We'll be discussing the show about everyday racism. You don't want to discuss violence. Whts have murdered millions here in this nation. And whites have committed millions more acts if violence against people of color. You don't have what it takes to deal with the truth.

We are done with being lectured.

Get back to us when you are willing to listen as well as talk.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".
Multiple personality disorder?

I feel comfortable talking for the majority of whites on this subject.

We are done being lectured.

Speaking for myself, I'm willing to talk and listen. But I certainly do not feel comfortable "speaking for the majority" of black people.

Only a self centered and arrogant fool would appoint themselves to such a role.

You do not have a shred of humility or decency.

Im2 needs to read your post.

I read his post and I the fact is neither YOU nor any of the white conservatives here speak for blacks at all. I refuse to say I don't speak for a blacks so you pricks can think what you say about us is right and that blacks agree with you totally. That is the only fucking reason you use that line. If we say something that doesn't meet your racist stereotypes then we get the you don't speak for all blacks line while you guys seem to think you do. So as long as you think you speak for all blacks, then I speak for all blacks.

When your asses get butthurt when we say something about white racists and claim we are calling all whites this or that then you are speaking for all whites. And you don't accept anyone challenging or questioning you about that. So until you punks drop the double standard, sissies like you might want to check yourself.

We'll be discussing the show about everyday racism. You don't want to discuss violence. Whts have murdered millions here in this nation. And whites have committed millions more acts if violence against people of color. You don't have what it takes to deal with the truth.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

Speaking for myself, I'm willing to talk and listen. But I certainly do not feel comfortable "speaking for the majority" of black people.

I think that in here given we are few in number, we do represent black people. Certainly we speak more to the reality of blacks than any of these whites here and while we may not speak for all 40 plus million, these guys only use that "you don't speak for all blacks" line to deny what we say. They seem to think they can speak for the majority of all blacks and can do so better than we can.

In a forum like this, I agree. I was referring more to outside of here.

Many in this cesspool are types like this.

All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018 | HuffPost

And as long as you whites are here doing what you do, which is lecturing us blacks all the time in every thread, you will get the same. What do you have to say that I need to hear? How we need to stop having babies at 16? That we need to work and stop waiting for free shit? That we need to is stop depending on the government? That whites have nothing to do with the problems in many black communities even though they control the money needed to change the conditions and don't? That even though our dollars pay taxes and make white businesses rich whites owe us nothing? Or is it important for me to listen to whites tell me how terrible and violent we are and how we need to do something about the high crime in our communities that in reality does not exist?

What is there to listen to? It's going to be the same ignorant bull that's here on over 1,000 threads. The same crap you conservatives have repeated and been race pimped to believe for the last 50 years. I'm all for listening but not to people who think that listening means you get to repeat 100 year old lies about blacks, them when a black person calls them lies call that person a racist. And certainly not to a white person who compares me to a stormfront member because I speak out on white racism here that's constantly on display. I listen to Delores and whites like that who have seen the reality of what happens to blacks and who might really actually have a solution that's worthy to hear.

Last edited:

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

I think that in here given we are few in number, we do represent black people. Certainly we speak more to the reality of blacks than any of these whites here and while we may not speak for all 40 plus million, these guys only use that "you don't speak for all blacks" line to deny what we say. They seem to think they can speak for the majority of all blacks and can do so better than we can.

In a forum like this, I agree. I was referring more to outside of here.

Many in this cesspool are types like this.

All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018 | HuffPost

I agree with you 100 percent.

And as long as you whites are here doing what you do, which is lecturing us blacks all the time in every thread, you will get the same. What do you have to say that I need to hear? How we need to stop having babies at 16? That we need to work and stop waiting for free shit? That we need to is stop depending on the government? That whites have nothing to do with the problems in many black communities even though they control the money needed to change the conditions and don't? That even though our dollars pay taxes and make white businesses rich whites owe us nothing? Or is it important for me to listen to whites tell me how terrible and violent we are and how we need to do something about the high crime in our communities that in reality does not exist?

What is there to listen to? It's going to be the same ignorant bull that's here on over 1,000 threads. The same crap you conservatives have repeated and been race pimped to believe for the last 50 years. I'm all for listening but not to people who think that listening means you get to repeat 100 year old lies about blacks, them when a black person calls them lies call that person a racist. And certainly not to a white person who compares me to a stormfront member because I speak out on white racism here that's constantly on display. I listen to Delores and whites like that who have seen the reality of what happens to blacks and who might really actually have a solution that's worthy to hear.
Just started reading another book by Tim Wise in which he addresses the misinformation campaigns and lies. Very interesting. Will share some of it when I'm done.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

I read his post and I the fact is neither YOU nor any of the white conservatives here speak for blacks at all. I refuse to say I don't speak for a blacks so you pricks can think what you say about us is right and that blacks agree with you totally. That is the only fucking reason you use that line. If we say something that doesn't meet your racist stereotypes then we get the you don't speak for all blacks line while you guys seem to think you do. So as long as you think you speak for all blacks, then I speak for all blacks.

When your asses get butthurt when we say something about white racists and claim we are calling all whites this or that then you are speaking for all whites. And you don't accept anyone challenging or questioning you about that. So until you punks drop the double standard, sissies like you might want to check yourself.

Listen to Kat. You might learn something.

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

You don’t.

Exactly. Most decent people would not have the arrogance to even make such a statement.

This ^^^^^^^

Life with #EverydayRacism in America: These are your stories

MSNBC asked people across the country to share personal experiences with racism. Here are some of their stories.
When I was in college I noticed that cops treat you differently at night. The rules are different at night especially when you’re a young man. I remember getting beat up by bouncers and thrown out of a bar. Imagine someone beating you up at a chic fil a at noon. It’s just not gonna happen.

So the brother running at night with his hoodie. That’s not racism. The freaks come out at night, the freaks come out at night

But, you're white, Silly Bonobo?

How can that be?

ROFLMAO @ "We/Us".

Listen to Kat. You might learn something.

STFU.

Your [IM2] desire to keep lecturing us while we sit there taking it like bitches, is denied.
That time is over. You were born too late, if you wanted to play that game.
Oh. When was that time?
Then?

iu

Or then?

iu

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Boy, one won't find a finer collection of white conservative innocents anywhere else on USMB.

Of course, I never watch MSNBC, but it's fine that they are presenting "Everyday racism in America." I'm sure that the stories are interesting.

I do hope, however, that they will also present a series entitled "Everyday violent crime in America."
I would then watch MSNBC to hear about the sickening violence that is visited on so many innocent people 24/7 in America.

And so what is your point in mentioning this? You should watch the sickening racism that is visited on so many innocent people 24/7 but you think this crime stuff will be only about blacks.

The funny thing is it seems to me the same people who agree that Jews should never forget feel that blacks should get over themselves. It's pretty amusing.

The high crime in our communities that in reality does not exist? And you expect to be taken seriously?

...I've got a thread on posting of how members were ''racially'' discriminated
....whites get screwed the same as blacks

I think we need to take back the hyperbole back a notch or two. Breath into a paper bag, if necessary. Whites have their baggage, and so do blacks. All things being equal.
There is no hyperbole here, I'm not hyperventilating so I don't need to breath into a paper bag and we're not referring to "baggage" specifically because all things are most decidedly NOT equal. We're talking 80% of the life of the U.S. being under white domination vs 20% of supposed equality.
It's amazing how someone comes into the thread like a bull in a China shop with "black on black crime" or other white nationalist talking points, but then when you kill them softly with facts, all of a sudden they want to say everyone has baggage....

Social cons/white nationalists are ignorant.

One time when the ship was in port, I walked into the pilot house from the bridge wing. A guy was sitting on the floor, crying, and pointing to his chest saying, "I'm black in here". Across from him were 3 black first class petty officers. Me being there didn't stop them from saying to the man, "you're not black, you're half white." I wonder why the article didn't have any stories about black racism?
that would not fit the anti-white narrative
Kinda like how the white...I mean right always referred to Obama as half-white whenever it pertained to something positive, like winning the Nobel peace prize?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back