4 million black kids live in poverty. who does the Democrat Party choose illegals first?!

i DEMAND an answer!
Why does an obviously racist party pretend to care about blacks when Appalachia is the most poor area in the United States.

Poverty in Appalachia

Many live there have no electricity nor running water.

Infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And we are supposed to believe Republicans care about blacks? Is this all part of their con?

• Banned
i DEMAND an answer!
Why does an obviously racist party pretend to care about blacks when Appalachia is the most poor area in the United States.

Poverty in Appalachia

Infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And we are supposed to believe Republicans care about blacks? Is this all part of their con?

WOW. i'm speechless. good point. that is actually one of the best rebuttals of all time!

Appalachia: The big white ghetto

If the people here weren't 98.5 percent white, we'd call it a reservation.

----

Wow, a reservation. And Republicans convince these people to hate gays, Hispanics and blacks.
Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

After 8 years of Obama killing off the coal industry and 40 years of liberals undermining the coal industry, what did you expect?

download (19).jpg

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

your-race-card.jpg

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

your-race-card.jpg

Deanrd's an official, "Uncle Tom Democrat", slavery and oppression is great as long as Democrats do it and you don't acknowledge the reality in public...

i DEMAND an answer!

Dims don't care about the poor other than pander to them about their entitlement programs that will throw crumbs to them.

The only appeal to Hispanics is that they are overrunning the country, so they have decided to try and make them a block racial vote like Blacks are for the DNC.

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

your-race-card.jpg

Deanrd's an official, "Uncle Tom Democrat", slavery and oppression is great as long as Democrats do it and you don't acknowledge the reality in public...

His post was nothing but stupidity and irrational nonsense piled in layers.

So I just picked one of the fist stupidities and addressed that.

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

the Atlanta Braves get small towns in the Deep South to build them lavish minor league stadiums. the Braves pit town against town, extracting concessions ruthlessly, so that the winning town ultimately ends up forcing the bill for the stadium, getting no economic benefit and falling so deeply in debt that it has to cut public services. it's a little game the braves play. towns like Pearl, Mississippi, elected officials are frustrated and citizens are oblivious to the cost of the deal until municipal budgets get slashed...

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

Fucking liar...

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

All you will get in response to the obvious, is just trolling.

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

How about we add up the inner cities and see where we're at?

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

There is not one part of that post you love so much, that is not asshole trolling.

THe only possible response to such a post is to call Dean a troll.

That you agreed with him is pathetic.

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

There is not one part of that post you love so much, that is not asshole trolling.

I will agree with whoever I choose, nor do you have a clue about what I like that I see posted.

You're a troll for having the audacity to think that you can dictate what is said here.

Either refute Deans post with facts or shut the fuck up.

I didn't start the thread. He did, and you've not proven him to be wrong.

i DEMAND an answer!

Poverty in Appalachia

I will agree with whoever I choose, nor do you have a clue about what I like that I see posted.

You're a troll for having the audacity to think that you can dictate what is said here.

Either refute Deans post with facts or shut the fuck up.

I didn't start the thread. He did, and you've not proven him to be wrong.

You are welcome to agree with whom ever you like. Nothing I said indicated otherwise.

I understand why you had to pretend I did try to dictate to you.

Because lord knows you can't actually defend the pile of shit that dean posted.

I did refute his post. I correctly pointed out that it was all shit.

"There are lies, damn(ed) lies, and statistics."

Let us all be VERY careful before we believe all the statistics that are thrown around by special interest groups.

Remember a few years ago when we were told that hundreds of prostitutes were headed for the Super Bowl? Of course, that statistic turned out to be a big, well, "fib."

It is equally absurd to think that there are actually 4,000,000 children of a certain ethnicity who live in "poverty."

Forum List

Back