More women turning lesbian

BulletProof

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2017
Has anyone else noticed how many young women are identifying as lesbian (or at least bi)? Lesbianism is no longer limited to ugly, militant feminists. Seeing the many young women choosing homosexual lifestyles got me to thinking, how much longer are libtards going to insist on the utterly silly position that people are born homosexual?

Yea!

pillowfight.jpg

Has anyone else noticed how many young women are identifying as lesbian (or at least bi)? Lesbianism is no longer limited to ugly, militant feminists. Seeing the many young women choosing homosexual lifestyles got me to thinking, how much longer are libtards going to insist on the utterly silly position that people are born homosexual?
Public schools are destorying morality and the country.

Of the things I read today, including your post, by far the funniest has to be when you said "(it) got me to thinking". Obviously you don't do that much.

You may be right, but I think we should all just sit back and think on this a while. You know, kind of keep an eye on things.

:highfive:

I'm pretty sure it's just temporary. Amazingly, they return to being heterosexual as soon as you are gone.

No

Women are NOT turning lesbians.

Nope....no way my friends.:04:
While it might appear that women are increasingly turning toward lesbian activity the fact is contemporary women simply are less inclined to conceal what is and always has been a natural physical (sexual) attraction to other women.

Freud recognized this natural tendency in women which he (theoretically) attributed to the same deeply subliminal Oedipal urges which manifest in the earliest stage of male puberty, i.e., compelling urges for warm, loving, physical (sexual) contact with the (maternal) female body. Simply stated, women have mothers, too, and the same (Oedipal) longing occurs during their sexual development as occurs in the male psyche.

Forum List

Back