Think you know everything about the #fluShot? Think again

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Think you know everything about the #fluShot? Think again. - THE MOM STREET JOURNAL
upload_2018-2-9_16-34-23.png

The warnings keep coming but the sheep won't listen, sheep also can't figure out how the medical industry purposely puts out false information to keep them coming back for more of those vaccines and by doing so it also keeps them thinking those who are not for " FORCED" vaccines have totally wrong information anyone with a brain can figure this one out.

Do not be a moron

Get your freak'n flu shot

Vaccines are one of the greatest inventions of modern man

They have saved millions

• Banned
They've killed million I have never had a FLU SHOT and never been sick from it either.

News flash the FLU SHOTS WEAKEN your immunity to the FLU

• Banned
Is it really that hard to figure out the CDC/ Doctors can NOT FIGURE out what virus will hit before it hits yet they vaccinate people for it months in advance Mmmk.

They've killed million I have never had a FLU SHOT and never been sick from it either.

News flash the FLU SHOTS WEAKEN your immunity to the FLU
Total nonsense....they build up immunity to flu strains
Saves countless lives........especially among the old and infirm

For those who condemn vaccines

Do you miss polio?

The shot isn’t a guarantee against getting the flu. It also has some serious side affects for some people.

I’ve been getting the shot every year for the past 13. Haven’t gotten the flu despite being around many known flu patients.

That said; a friend at work is out from work with her second round. I was told she now has a different strain.

• Banned

Do you miss polio?

For those who have no clue, Did you know that polio vaccine GAVE PEOPLE POLIO , and it also has the cancer virus in it......

if it did not inure these nurses would have won a law suite.

upload_2018-2-9_16-51-10.png

Nurse’s Aide Awarded $11.6 Million for Being Paralyzed by Mandatory Flu Vaccine

Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm
dr_andrew_moulden_every_vaccine_produces_harm.jpg

eBook – Available for immediate download.

Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific evidence to prove that every dose of vaccine given to a child or an adult produces harm. The truth that he uncovered was rejected by the conventional medical system and the pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, his warning and his message to America remains as a solid legacy of the man who stood up against big pharma and their program to vaccinate every person on the Earth.

Dr. Moulden died unexpectedly in November of 2013 at age 49.

The shot isn’t a guarantee against getting the flu. It also has some serious side affects for some people.

I’ve been getting the shot every year for the past 13. Haven’t gotten the flu despite being around many known flu patients.

That said; a friend at work is out from work with her second round. I was told she now has a different strain.

Here we go again Ty.

Do you miss polio?

For those who have no clue, Did you know that polio vaccine GAVE PEOPLE POLIO , and it also has the cancer virus in it......

View attachment 175854

Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific evidence to prove that every dose of vaccine given to a child or an adult produces harm. The truth that he uncovered was rejected by the conventional medical system and the pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, his warning and his message to America remains as a solid legacy of the man who stood up against big pharma and their program to vaccinate every person on the Earth.

Sadly, whack jobs like you will bring us back to the dark ages

Here we go again Ty.
People should get the shot.

Think you know everything about the #fluShot? Think again. - THE MOM STREET JOURNAL
View attachment 175848
The warnings keep coming but the sheep won't listen, sheep also can't figure out how the medical industry purposely puts out false information to keep them coming back for more of those vaccines and by doing so it also keeps them thinking those who are not for " FORCED" vaccines have totally wrong information anyone with a brain can figure this one out.

I got that bad flu...get the flu shot.

This flu heads right to your lungs giving people secondary infections and have to take antibiotics .. What is worse?

Today I am out with my third round I did not get the flu shot. Two in the office and had the shot and get them every year and are out with the flu. If I ever get rid of this fever whether feeling a 100% or not I am going to go get the shot. Looks lke this is going to be a longer year than normal.

View attachment 175848

I got that bad flu...get the flu shot.

This flu heads right to your lungs giving people secondary infections and have to take antibiotics .. What is worse?

What's worse? Finding yourself in a bed like this.....

b5806e8ee49f103d1fe55bf522cb2b94.jpg

That’s a roto bed used for some patients with pneumonia.

They’re often used in our ICU.

Last edited:

Here we go again Ty.
Saves countless lives

Here we go again Ty.
Saves countless lives
Indeed.

Here we go again Ty.
Saves countless lives

It has and it did until they started using everything from Monkey kidneys to aborted fetal cells, piss you name it.. Do you even know what is in that shit

Do you realize why so many people have FOOD allergies they grow this bs in CHICKEN EGGS...

Because people don't take the time to look up what the ingredients are, or bother to read what they don't like or even believe it keeps them clueless to the real riks until the lights go out in their kids, grand kids or even themselves. It's like playing Russian Rulette.

You've been told they save thousands of lives because that is what BIG PHARMA wants you all to believe keeping you sick keeps them rich

Do you miss polio?

View attachment 175854

Sadly, whack jobs like you will bring us back to the dark ages

No i'm informed you are not so the whack jobs are those who refuse to educate themselves , =) lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back