More women turning lesbian

Women will ALWAYS give preference to men

In my opinion at least!:thup:

What if it is a man-bun-wearing guy, sensitive to your feelings enough to ask if it might be alright if he kiss you? What if he isn't really into being a provider because the 9 to 5 stifles his creativity, but he totally respects your ambition to make it in the sexist corporate world and bring home the bacon. What if he is the one making your pink pussy hat and standing right beside you wearing his own? I'd rather a woman to one of those. At least she can load the dishwasher properly.

But you are talking about the "missing link"... a creature you know.... a fossil hominin, so to speak :laugh:

We are talking about men!:tongue:

once a lot of liberal white haters get a whiff of real diversity [ not a college campus or work place ] and the stink of crime, they change their minds about living in a ''diverse'' hood
Is that what happened to you? Because I live in a very diverse neighborhood and I don't mind it at all.
Sure you do.
Absolutely.....and have no problem with my neighbors or my neighborhood.

Has anyone else noticed how many young women are identifying as lesbian (or at least bi)? Lesbianism is no longer limited to ugly, militant feminists. Seeing the many young women choosing homosexual lifestyles got me to thinking, how much longer are libtards going to insist on the utterly silly position that people are born homosexual?

Yawnnnn...someone ^^^ never had a date to the prom.

I don't know any becoming lesbians either. I know two that already are though.
I don't believe more women are becoming lesbians. Rather, increased social acceptance of homosexuality has encouraged an increasing number of existing male and female homosexuals to "come out."

Regarding the substance of this topic, it is helpful to understand that a lesbian is a female whose sexual interest involves only females. Some females harbor an equal level of sexual interest in both females and males. Such females are bi-sexual, not lesbian.

There is an aspect of human female behavior which if manifest in human males would suggest homosexual orientation. This behavior includes openly expressed interest in the appearance, clothing, make-up, and general physical attributes of other females. It also includes a liberal tendency for friendly touching, hugging and kissing of other females.

Overall it may be said that women generally manifest sufficient interest in and appreciation of the physical aspect of other women as to suggest a homosexual inclination, however slight.

Yea!

pillowfight.jpg
Nipple slip...

Women are "turning" lesbean. You are either a lesbean or you are not a lesbean. Those "in the middle" bisexuals are just sexually adventurous. They don't really have a preference when it comes to sexual activities. That doesn't necessarily mean that they could ever have a "relationship" with another woman though.

"Every woman is two to three drinks away from being a lesbian" -- Penthouse Forum

Forum List

Back