More women turning lesbian

Has anyone else noticed how many young women are identifying as lesbian (or at least bi)? Lesbianism is no longer limited to ugly, militant feminists. Seeing the many young women choosing homosexual lifestyles got me to thinking, how much longer are libtards going to insist on the utterly silly position that people are born homosexual?
I think they meet you and then claim to be lesbian

Well, CWA (Concerned Women of America) did claim during the debates over whether to legalize gay marriage that if gay marriage became legal, women would leave their men in DROVES to marry other women.

Has anyone else noticed how many young women are identifying as lesbian (or at least bi)? Lesbianism is no longer limited to ugly, militant feminists. Seeing the many young women choosing homosexual lifestyles got me to thinking, how much longer are libtards going to insist on the utterly silly position that people are born homosexual?
Public schools are destorying morality and the country.
my wife work's at the food service for one
says the principle gives no discipline and the Michele Obama lunch program is STUPID

says the principle gives no discipline and the Michele Obama lunch program is STUPID

Yes, when I have a pressing decision to make, I always ask a lunch lady for the answer.
latest

Yes, when I have a pressing decision to make, I always ask a lunch lady for the answer.
latest
Yeah, your morons NEVER ask the people who know whats going on.

Women will ALWAYS give preference to men

In my opinion at least!:thup:

What if it is a man-bun-wearing guy, sensitive to your feelings enough to ask if it might be alright if he kiss you? What if he isn't really into being a provider because the 9 to 5 stifles his creativity, but he totally respects your ambition to make it in the sexist corporate world and bring home the bacon. What if he is the one making your pink pussy hat and standing right beside you wearing his own? I'd rather a woman to one of those. At least she can load the dishwasher properly.

latest

Just like a liberal to piss on some one working at not collecting welfare like them.

once a lot of liberal white haters get a whiff of real diversity [ not a college campus or work place ] and the stench of crime, they change their minds about living in a ''diverse'' hood

Last edited:

latest
Yeah, your morons NEVER ask the people who know whats going on.

Calm down Mikey. You'll get your depends all nasty again when you get worked up like that.

latest

Just like a liberal to piss on some one working at not collecting welfare like them.

Nope. Aren't golden showers more of a Trump thing?

once a lot of liberal white haters get a whiff of real diversity [ not a college campus or work place ] and the stink of crime, they change their minds about living in a ''diverse'' hood
Is that what happened to you? Because I live in a very diverse neighborhood and I don't mind it at all.
Sure you do.

Women will ALWAYS give preference to men

In my opinion at least!:thup:

What if it is a man-bun-wearing guy, sensitive to your feelings enough to ask if it might be alright if he kiss you? What if he isn't really into being a provider because the 9 to 5 stifles his creativity, but he totally respects your ambition to make it in the sexist corporate world and bring home the bacon. What if he is the one making your pink pussy hat and standing right beside you wearing his own? I'd rather a woman to one of those. At least she can load the dishwasher properly.
He already has a boyfriend.

Forum List

Back