Submitted- it cannot be debated that the economy under Biden is terrible and that the Democratic Party has lost his way

No. They didn't. His policy and approval just opened the largest oil drilling project in the last 10 years in Alaska, and without going into the Arctic wildlife reserve. Apparently we can have huge new oil projects without sacrificing protected forests and protected wildlife. I think they are still celebrating the gas project in southern Alaska, also. I am sure it is fun to be pissed off at Joe, but there is entirely too much industry data out there to make it believable on the petroleum industry, not to mention legislation passed through both houses of Congress and signed by him. Some people do their own research and just don't hang out on the right wing fake news channels. You should try it. You want to bitch about Joe, call him a liar for the kill oil crapola he used to get the far left environmental vote. And oil industry record-breaking profits and return on investment profits far exceed what they were making under trump, so they are not displeased either. Go figure.
Then ask yourself, why ANWAR is such a premium to both sides? Whatever Biden did in Alaska, the markets didn’t approve.

Then ask yourself, why ANWAR is such a premium to both sides? Whatever Biden did in Alaska, the markets didn’t approve.
Alaska is like everybody else. They always would like to have more. Joe isn't killing oil, but he will not going to sacrifice the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, when it just wasn't ever necessary. So don't set your hair on fire, just because you couldn't wipe out the caribou. Oil ain't an either or proposition. Industry figures show pretty steady increases as is. But, feel free to sell your oil stock if you think it necessary, or you can just be satisfied with record profits.

Alaska is like everybody else. They always would like to have more. Joe isn't killing oil, but he will not going to sacrifice the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, when it just wasn't ever necessary. So don't set your hair on fire, just because you couldn't wipe out the caribou. Oil ain't an either or proposition. Industry figures show pretty steady increases as is. But, feel free to sell your oil stock if you think it necessary, or you can just be satisfied with record profits.
You did not answer the question.

Go back read my question. You have a response to yourself.
I gave my answer on ANWR. As of the Markets not liking, I could not find a single article on the business/financial news sights that mentioned it. Apple has lost $200 Billion in two days, but that is because China is going to ban the Iphone there. I did see where Bent Crude dropped below $90.00/barrel for the first time this year, but I am pretty sure, if worried they would not have enough, the price would have gone up, not down.

I guess you will have to post your article where the markets are reacting badly due to your news. The financials, just aren't helping you out. Sorry.

The Democratic Party used to engage with American working class people. They taught them how to fish instead of giving them a fish. They would urge them to work and provide programs for homeless people and poor people to lift them up. It was FDR himself who was adamantly against government handouts. He wanted Americans to be working. Same thing with Walter Reuther, the UAW founder a heroic man.

Today, a small percentage of Americans aka the far left Americans champion Joe Biden, a man who is bringing us Walmart jobs. Amazon jobs, there’s no union there, there’s no benefits their getting paid trash. But back in the glorious past, we had industry in this country and we had pride. All across America black and white people worked middle class jobs the inner cities were thriving now they’re uninhabitable today.

And today the unions of the past have been disgraced by left-wing unions like some of the teachers unions who are pro BLM anti-American’s.

Gas prices bc today are more than double what they were under Trump. The average price of a home under Trump is was 200k under Biden it’s 400k ….We have record low numbers of homes on the market. Under Trump the interest rates were 2% under Biden as high as 8 percent.

Today Somebody making 16 or 18 bucks an hour it’s not gonna keep up in most places in the country with big cities with the cost of inflation the cost of living.

57% of Americans can’t get their hands on $1000 for an emergency.

Today A huge chunk of Americans wage does not keep up with a high cost of living

But you know what we hear from privileged elitist Biden supporters or maybe wanna be elitists who live in small pods but accept it ….well they say “the economy is great “

In reality we have record homelessness in this country.

The price of food is high. You go to any restaurant you’re paying through the roof for your meal.

The disgraced Democrat party of today doesn’t live up to the party of Franklin Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson. People like Al Smith and Walter Reuther who stood up for union jobs and for the working class in this country. And today You have people like Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton who once sat on the board of Walmart. They convince people how horrible minorities have it in America instead of looking out for all Americans black and white who are struggling and living paycheck to paycheck. Race baiting, extremist LGBT rhetoric, the war in Ukraine is all a distraction from the horrible economy. And I think today’s Democratic Party is is a disgrace to the men and women who built up the democratic party..

Thx RhodyPatriot for the following very informative link. It cannot be denied how horrible the economy is. And I submit that the Black Lives Matter movement, seeing white people take a knee for rich black athletes is a disturbing site, and it is a total distraction from record homelessness in America, from our black and white brothers living on the streets of this country struggling.

Labor Day was once a sacred day on the Democratic Party calendar, commemorated by massive demonstrations in Detroit—the home of the UAW, the Reuther brothers, and dreams of a guaranteed annual wage.

The American labor movement, born in bloodshed in the 1890s, legitimated by the William Jennings Bryan campaign in 1896 and 1890s judicial opinions by such as Oliver Wendell Holmes and William Howard Taft, was further reinforced by the period of labor peace enforced by President Wilson's War Labor Board, of which Taft was co-chairman. The postwar slump weakened but did not extinguish the movement, which revived with the aid of favoritism during the New Deal, culminating in the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, and the tight labor market and need to avoid production interruptions during World War II.
It was astute of Walmart to thus perceive the hitherto unidentified managerial talents of the wives of upwardly mobile Democratic politicians. The explosive growth of Walmart and Amazon took place during the 16 years of the Clinton and Obama administrations, distinguished by their abandonment of any vestige of antitrust policy. Today those two companies, between them, employ 4 million workers, nearly 30 percent of all workers in retail. Main Streets have been denuded. Through no fault of Franklin Roosevelt, the prophecy of Herbert Hoover in 1932 has been realized: “the grass will grow in the streets of a hundred cities, a thousand towns; the weeds will overrun the fields of a thousand farms.”

What Justice Louis Brandeis would have thought of Walmart, Amazon, and the Democrats' embrace of Judge Bork’s “consumer welfare” theories can well be imagined. It was he who cautioned that “only through participation by the many in the responsibilities and determinations of business can Americans secure the moral and intellectual development which is essential to the maintenance of liberty.”

How many young people in America even know what Labor Day is Or what this country stood for in World War II? Hell you might even ask some of them. Hey, do you know what happened on “d day“ ask young Americans about that they prob say “oh a demolition derby”.

We have a record low amount of patriotism among young Americans, record depression and drug usage among young Americans.

Most young people are no longer proud to be American’s

Is there any hope for the future of the democratic party? And what will the future of America look like.???

Are you suffering in this economy?

Are you suffering in this economy?
I don’t understand why these questions are asked. Or why people say hey I’m doing fine.

I’m doing OK.

During the great depression, there were some people doing OK, but huge numbers of Americans were struggling.

There’s no way to argue against it. Prices are high much higher than they were there during the Trump administration. You can’t argue against record homelessness in America. It’s the raw data and the numbers staring us in the face every day.

You have a president who takes a neeed Rich Black people. And democrats says that there is something on his white privilege that white homeless people are privileged.

I see that your side constantly hand waves the radical LGBT and pro BLM agenda. Like a man going into a woman’s bathroom the idea that a man can be pregnant. You guys hand wave it

Like Joe Biden, Herbert Hoover, and Jimmy Carter had their supporters. I don’t understand why you’re doing this.

Last edited:
I gave my answer on ANWR. As of the Markets not liking, I could not find a single article on the business/financial news sights that mentioned it. Apple has lost $200 Billion in two days, but that is because China is going to ban the Iphone there. I did see where Bent Crude dropped below $90.00/barrel for the first time this year, but I am pretty sure, if worried they would not have enough, the price would have gone up, not down.

I guess you will have to post your article where the markets are reacting badly due to your news. The financials, just aren't helping you out. Sorry.
Why do you need an article when all you have to do is look at the average gas prices under Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden. Under Bush and Trump, the average gas prices were less vs those compared to Obama and Biden. Why is that? What was the difference?

Don't be ridiculous. We are at 12.8+ million barrels a day. The only time that was exceeded during the entire Trump administration was Between Nov 15, 2019 and March 27, 2020. That's right. Basically 4 months of that terrific production It put a glut on the market, great for consumers, bad for industry profits. Production crashed on that day, with the Covid Pandemic giving cover to cut production all the way down to 9.7 million barrels a day in August of 2020 (election year, never to exceed 11.1 million barrels/day clean through to January 15, 2021 ending at 10.9 Million Barrels/day the week before the Biden Administration started. The first time it ever even got up to 12 during Trump's administration was halfway through February 2019. That's right. Any two years average under Biden beats any two-year average under Trump. The industry numbers don't lie. Biden rattled about killing the petroleum industry simply to get the left wing Eco vote. He didn't and probably never intended to attack the petroleum industry. The money is staggering. That industry is powerful with friends in politics. Kill it? Hell no! Good way to get assassinated.

I trust the industry number more than government. Here is the chart and the link, so you can do your own analysis.
View attachment 826052

If looking for why our oil is in such high demand, keeping prices high and oil profits higher, don't look at us. Look at the Saudis. Here is a 1 year snapshot. Notice the cut from Sept 22 at 11.21 million barrel/day down to 10 million in April of this year, cut as our production continued to increase. Heck, they just announced another 1 million barrel/day curtailment through sometime next year, so watch it drop again. Don't look for your gas prices to drop, but industry profits are and will continue to be at record highs. That ain't Biden, but it is politics on an international scale. Still think the Saudis Royal Family and the murderous prince are anybody's friend but their own?
View attachment 826051
Showing man-made Virus years is meaninglessness. Trump policy had sustained real growth in all economic measures including energy. They had to launch a virus and use DEM state shutdowns to cripple it. Even after the virus they still had to rig the vote as real Americans know who is causing whatever.

Now? Since? Complete Chaos, Govt spending, phony numbers, phony arrests, imprisonments, real criminals go free, no border, reduced Oil supply with increased population, cost to deliver goids up 2X-3X. Yet a covey of Americans insistent on posting BS storylines supporting this nonsense?

Last edited:
I don’t understand why these questions are asked. Or why people say hey I’m doing fine.

I’m doing OK.

During the great depression, there were some people doing OK, but huge numbers of Americans were struggling.

There’s no way to argue against it. Prices are high much higher than they were there during the Trump administration. You can’t argue against record homelessness in America. It’s the raw data and the numbers staring us in the face every day.

You have a president who takes a neeed Rich Black people. And democrats says that there is something on his white privilege that white homeless people are privileged.

I see that your side constantly hand waves the radical LGBT and pro BLM agenda. Like a man going into a woman’s bathroom the idea that a man can be pregnant. You guys hand wave it

Like Joe Biden, Herbert Hoover, and Jimmy Carter had their supporters. I don’t understand why you’re doing this.
I have asked everyone who mentions the economy and they all claim to be doing good.

The inflation you want to desperately to blame on Joe Biden is a world wide phenomenon and Joe has done an excellent job of shielding us from the worst of it.

I'm afraid I'm not really sure what the rest of you post is saying.. You seem to have gotten your parroted talking points all mixed up.

Why do you need an article when all you have to do is look at the average gas prices under Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden. Under Bush and Trump, the average gas prices were less vs those compared to Obama and Biden. Why is that? What was the difference?
Dude, get thee to business school. In your case, maybe a Jr college business or econ course that required some kind of term paper with research will do.

The Democratic Party used to engage with American working class people. They taught them how to fish instead of giving them a fish. They would urge them to work and provide programs for homeless people and poor people to lift them up. It was FDR himself who was adamantly against government handouts. He wanted Americans to be working. Same thing with Walter Reuther, the UAW founder a heroic man.

Today, a small percentage of Americans aka the far left Americans champion Joe Biden, a man who is bringing us Walmart jobs. Amazon jobs, there’s no union there, there’s no benefits their getting paid trash. But back in the glorious past, we had industry in this country and we had pride. All across America black and white people worked middle class jobs the inner cities were thriving now they’re uninhabitable today.

And today the unions of the past have been disgraced by left-wing unions like some of the teachers unions who are pro BLM anti-American’s.

Gas prices bc today are more than double what they were under Trump. The average price of a home under Trump is was 200k under Biden it’s 400k ….We have record low numbers of homes on the market. Under Trump the interest rates were 2% under Biden as high as 8 percent.

Today Somebody making 16 or 18 bucks an hour it’s not gonna keep up in most places in the country with big cities with the cost of inflation the cost of living.

57% of Americans can’t get their hands on $1000 for an emergency.

Today A huge chunk of Americans wage does not keep up with a high cost of living

But you know what we hear from privileged elitist Biden supporters or maybe wanna be elitists who live in small pods but accept it ….well they say “the economy is great “

In reality we have record homelessness in this country.

The price of food is high. You go to any restaurant you’re paying through the roof for your meal.

The disgraced Democrat party of today doesn’t live up to the party of Franklin Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson. People like Al Smith and Walter Reuther who stood up for union jobs and for the working class in this country. And today You have people like Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton who once sat on the board of Walmart. They convince people how horrible minorities have it in America instead of looking out for all Americans black and white who are struggling and living paycheck to paycheck. Race baiting, extremist LGBT rhetoric, the war in Ukraine is all a distraction from the horrible economy. And I think today’s Democratic Party is is a disgrace to the men and women who built up the democratic party..

Thx RhodyPatriot for the following very informative link. It cannot be denied how horrible the economy is. And I submit that the Black Lives Matter movement, seeing white people take a knee for rich black athletes is a disturbing site, and it is a total distraction from record homelessness in America, from our black and white brothers living on the streets of this country struggling.

Labor Day was once a sacred day on the Democratic Party calendar, commemorated by massive demonstrations in Detroit—the home of the UAW, the Reuther brothers, and dreams of a guaranteed annual wage.

The American labor movement, born in bloodshed in the 1890s, legitimated by the William Jennings Bryan campaign in 1896 and 1890s judicial opinions by such as Oliver Wendell Holmes and William Howard Taft, was further reinforced by the period of labor peace enforced by President Wilson's War Labor Board, of which Taft was co-chairman. The postwar slump weakened but did not extinguish the movement, which revived with the aid of favoritism during the New Deal, culminating in the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, and the tight labor market and need to avoid production interruptions during World War II.
It was astute of Walmart to thus perceive the hitherto unidentified managerial talents of the wives of upwardly mobile Democratic politicians. The explosive growth of Walmart and Amazon took place during the 16 years of the Clinton and Obama administrations, distinguished by their abandonment of any vestige of antitrust policy. Today those two companies, between them, employ 4 million workers, nearly 30 percent of all workers in retail. Main Streets have been denuded. Through no fault of Franklin Roosevelt, the prophecy of Herbert Hoover in 1932 has been realized: “the grass will grow in the streets of a hundred cities, a thousand towns; the weeds will overrun the fields of a thousand farms.”

What Justice Louis Brandeis would have thought of Walmart, Amazon, and the Democrats' embrace of Judge Bork’s “consumer welfare” theories can well be imagined. It was he who cautioned that “only through participation by the many in the responsibilities and determinations of business can Americans secure the moral and intellectual development which is essential to the maintenance of liberty.”

How many young people in America even know what Labor Day is Or what this country stood for in World War II? Hell you might even ask some of them. Hey, do you know what happened on “d day“ ask young Americans about that they prob say “oh a demolition derby”.

We have a record low amount of patriotism among young Americans, record depression and drug usage among young Americans.

Most young people are no longer proud to be American’s

Is there any hope for the future of the democratic party? And what will the future of America look like.???

I know of people working for WalMart for 100k a year you don't know shit about Wal Mart I live by Bentonville, Arkanslaw since 1986.

Showing man-made Virus years is meaninglessness. Trump policy had sustained real growth in all economic measures including energy. They had to launch a virus and use DEM state shutdowns to cripple it. Even after the virus they still had to rig the vote as real Americans know who is causing whatever.

Now? Since? Complete Chaos, Govt spending, phony numbers, phony arrests, imprisonments, real criminals go free, no border, reduced Oil supply with increased population, cost to deliver goids up 2X-3X. Yet a covey of Americans insistent on posting BS storylines supporting this nonsense?
Who launched a virus? I remember the shutdown by trump and TN opening back up. The oil industry just did not wish to open back up at full force, so supply would stay low and prices would make profit margins like never before.
Get the oil industry to change their numbers on output and rig count history.
Get the stock market and financial to quit posting numbers from quarterly and annual reports from oil industry.
I'm a national honors business school graduate. When all else fails, I follow the numbers and when it comes to business, will live and die with the numbers.
You make them renounce their numbers, maybe I will at least sit by silently as you guys cry in your beer.

Dude, get thee to business school. In your case, maybe a Jr college business or econ course that required some kind of term paper with research will do.
what business school did you go to? Go ask any economist and ask them the impact of government regulation on the cost of doing business?

I trust the industry number more than government. Here is the chart and the link, so you can do your own analysis.

You don't just turn on and turn off production. Biden is pumping more oil for one reason....TRUMP.

what business school did you go to? Go ask any economist and ask them the impact of government regulation on the cost of doing business?
McAfee School of Business, Union University. Government regulation is not the problem at this time. Government spending, is another story and that has been done by both parties in this and the last administration.

Mortgage rates surged to a 23-year high this week, landing another blow on the housing market.

The rate on the average 30-year fixed mortgage increased to 7.31% from 7.19% the week prior, according to Freddie Mac. That’s the highest rate since mid-December 2000, when it averaged 7.42%.

Fyoder, America is doing fine. Unemployment is below 4%, wages are rising.

Homeownership Rate Drops to 53 Year Low​

By Barbara Ballinger

Wow, another disingenuous argument.
Home Ownership has been declining since the 2008 crash.

1697289293665.png

Part of the reason is that the Banks are a LOT more harsh on borrowers, even ones with an established credit history. It took over a month for me to get approved, even with a 800+ credit score.

Part of the reason is because with Trump's "Tax reform", owning isn't as much of a tax advantage as it used to be. I haven't had to file a Schedule A in years.

Forum List

Back