The Continued Assault of the left on the United States, another Business folds to pressure.

Will you take your kids to Walgreens knowing that pediphiles can now get their hands on them?

• I am a liberal and have executed my born and unborn children so dont need to worry.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will never again frequent Walgreens as i dont like men with boobs messing with my children.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Walgreens changes restroom policy after customer says a Hollywood store discriminated against her
"I had to go so I didn't put up much of a fight and used the stall while the men used the urinals next to me," Meehan wrote in an email to Walgreens. "This in itself was very humiliating for me and I felt extremely uncomfortable."
This is a man with boobs, who had to sit next to men using a urinal. Boo hoo, so a father takes his 10 year old girl to a restroom at Walgreens and watches her go in by herself, and this dick a couple minutes later enters said bathroom because he identifies as a bitch with a dick that day, the father is supposed to do what? Allow the pervert to get access to the 10 year old girl? I no longer will support anything Walgreens. Faggots want to ban bakeries that don't bake a gay cake, then I want to ban stores that allow child molesters to get their hands on 10 year old girls..

joe-biden-cops-a-feel-of-12-y-o-girl.png

Far too many pharmacies out there to take the chance of some feeble minded fruit loop pretending to be a woman in restrooms with our children

Walgreens changes restroom policy after customer says a Hollywood store discriminated against her
"I had to go so I didn't put up much of a fight and used the stall while the men used the urinals next to me," Meehan wrote in an email to Walgreens. "This in itself was very humiliating for me and I felt extremely uncomfortable."
This is a man with boobs, who had to sit next to men using a urinal. Boo hoo, so a father takes his 10 year old girl to a restroom at Walgreens and watches her go in by herself, and this dick a couple minutes later enters said bathroom because he identifies as a bitch with a dick that day, the father is supposed to do what? Allow the pervert to get access to the 10 year old girl? I no longer will support anything Walgreens. Faggots want to ban bakeries that don't bake a gay cake, then I want to ban stores that allow child molesters to get their hands on 10 year old girls..

13238896_1556848927949541_3086362044558105498_n.jpg

Forum List

Back