What Does LGBTQ+ Stand For? Every Letter Is Important

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is a "+"?
Did you read the article I linked in Post #1. Look, don't barge into my thread asking questions like this until you read the article in its entirety and you have a firm grasp of the subject at hand. I am not here to guide you on your learning journey.

You spend an exhorbinate amount of energy defending queers

WTF is a "+"?
Did you read the article I linked in Post #1. Look, don't barge into my thread asking questions like this until you read the article in its entirety and you have a firm grasp of the subject at hand. I am not here to guide you on your learning journey.
blablablablablablabla

It's a public forum...I can "barge in" anywhere I want, chump.

Said what? I'm against queers going after children? Watch every step you make from here on ..tit for tat ya know
Look at what you wrote. Look at what you accused me of. That is a violation of the rules.
Reported. :itsok:

Yeah you're butt buddy let me know

Happy?

Homos have a serious problem with children... just leave them alone.
:abgg2q.jpg: :itsok:

“+” is really important because it leaves the term open-ended to include as many identities as exist in the community. This includes people who are non-binary, gender non-conforming, genderqueer and so much more. So there you go, this is how the "Gender" comes into play. So many genders :)

:abgg2q.jpg: :itsok:

“+” is really important because it leaves the term open-ended to include as many identities as exist in the community. This includes people who are non-binary, gender non-conforming, genderqueer and so much more. So there you go, this is how the "Gender" comes into play. So many genders :)
G-d created male and female. the + really means Paedophile. Because that's what these perverts are really after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back