More Gay Hypocricy

LOL. That is what you said, not I. My opinion is based on years of watching, reading and listening to Homos being some of the most intolerant people around, followed by progressives. Two very intolerant groups of people they are, probably close to the most intolerant people around except plenty of Muslims.

Thats not what you said but it's what you believe.

LOL, so now you are going to try and tell me what I believe. You are silly too! Now maybe you can manufacture some outrage.

ClosedMind knows he's part of the intellectual politburo (along with Al Gore) and that he should be making your choices for you because he not only knows what you believe. He also knows what is best for you.

So, if I hear you, in order to support the Gay crowd I have to give up a chicken sandwich? That's pretty fucked up logic. Where is all the tolerance the Gay crowd cries for? Queers are the least tolerant group of people I have ever seen.

Thats not what you said but it's what you believe.

LOL, so now you are going to try and tell me what I believe. You are silly too! Now maybe you can manufacture some outrage.

No it's what you said. You said gays are intolerant because they dont want to eat at CFA. Why dont they want to eat at CFA? Because of the intolerant views of the owner.

So.....Do the math. 2+2 still equals 4 right? I guess you dont want to talk about WHY they dont want to eat there in order to make it seem like they are boycotting for no reason but there is always a reason

Hellllooooooo Asswipe.

It's not that they don't want to eat there. From the OP.

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports. We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body. We want corporate leaders who allow Chick-fil-A to do business in their offices to consider a new restaurant option during contract renegotiations.

We'd like all Americans to think twice before they bite into their next Chick-fil-A sandwich.

CFA won't sell to gay students. How do they ostracize anyone in the student body ?

Chicken Fight. :lol: So let me get this straight. Liberals are hypocrites because they dont want to eat at CFA. But you are not a hypocrite because you dont want to go to places that dont support CFA.

Me thinks you dont know the meaning of the word hypocrite...Even worse you support and dont support excluding doing business with companies you dont agree with.

You thinks ???? Maybe not.

I don't ever recall claiming not to be a hypocrite.

And liberals can eat whereever they like. But when they start trying to put pressure on businesses or colleges to remove businesses......you might read the article.

I would never have eaten at CFA if it were not for the Mayor of Boston.

If gay orgs of the world want to get together and plan things and lobby for legislation, more power to them. But when they try to exert power in the marketplace (I am aware of many of the mean spirited things they did to individuals during the prop 8 fight in CA), they have my attention. As does anyone else, black, green, gay, straight, liberal or conservative.

I am reminded of the Montgomery bus boycott. It was a significant milestone in the civil rights movement.

A Chik-fil-A boycott is just carrying on that well-worn tradition, although probably to less effect in the end.

I am half amused and half sickened when bigots suddenly find a struggle for freedom on the part of a long-oppressed minority to be inconvenient to them. "How dare these hated scum ask for the same things I take for granted? Who do they think they are, something special?"

The bigot fails to see it is he who has been receiving the special treatment all these many years. And he actually uses the "we've always done it this way" as justification for continuing his special treatment!

Now the oppressed minority wants to boycott a company that funds bigoted organizations which seek to continue their oppression, and this is hypocrisy? Really?

I find the inner workings of the bigot hive mind to be simply fascinating to behold.

Last edited:
Remind me what gays are being denied at CFA. To my knowledge nothing. If someone can show actual discrimination we might be able to talk.

I am reminded of the Montgomery bus boycott. It was a significant milestone in the civil rights movement.

Bit of a streeeeeeeetch to compare the struggle for equality based on your skin color and where you like to stick your dick, no ?

I've zero problem with any group boycotting a company/organization for whatever reason. It's an excellent way to have your voice heard; enough boycott and the company/organization will hear you (especially if your boycott is affecting their bottom line.)

I've a big fat problem with the government of said city saying 'you can't plant a new business here because your pov is wrong'. That. Is. Bullshitttttt. And you all know it; so do they.

CFA doesn't discriminate against anyone they merely hold the belief that marriage is one man/one woman and anyone who is flouncing around over this crying "discriminiation! bastards! gay haters!" is also full of bullshittttt.

It's like people don't understand the meaning of the word tolerant . . . . .

Chicken Fight. :lol: So let me get this straight. Liberals are hypocrites because they dont want to eat at CFA. But you are not a hypocrite because you dont want to go to places that dont support CFA.

Me thinks you dont know the meaning of the word hypocrite...Even worse you support and dont support excluding doing business with companies you dont agree with.

You thinks ???? Maybe not.

I don't ever recall claiming not to be a hypocrite.

Ahahahahaha! Man, I'm doing pretty good for someone who's not thinking

No it's what you said. You said gays are intolerant because they dont want to eat at CFA. Why dont they want to eat at CFA? Because of the intolerant views of the owner.

So.....Do the math. 2+2 still equals 4 right? I guess you dont want to talk about WHY they dont want to eat there in order to make it seem like they are boycotting for no reason but there is always a reason

Hellllooooooo Asswipe.

It's not that they don't want to eat there. From the OP.

Yeah except I was talking to Bigfoot who said they didnt want to eat there.

Remind me what gays are being denied at CFA. To my knowledge nothing. If someone can show actual discrimination we might be able to talk.

The CEO of CFA writes checks to organizations which seek to prevent marriage equality for gays. For instance, he donates to the Family Research Council which actively works against state ballot measures which seek to give gays marriage equality.

Bit of a streeeeeeeetch to compare the struggle for equality based on your skin color and where you like to stick your dick, no ?

Not at all. No difference whatsoever as neither your skin color nor your sexual orientation are crimes, and yet both are/were oppressed merely based on skin color/orientation. The cause is identical. Both seek equal protection of the laws.

Last edited:
I've zero problem with any group boycotting a company/organization for whatever reason. It's an excellent way to have your voice heard; enough boycott and the company/organization will hear you (especially if your boycott is affecting their bottom line.)

I've a big fat problem with the government of said city saying 'you can't plant a new business here because your pov is wrong'. That. Is. Bullshitttttt. And you all know it; so do they.

I am of this view as well, and would have participated in the Chik-fil-A Day if one were near me for this very reason.

CFA doesn't discriminate against anyone they merely hold the belief that marriage is one man/one woman and anyone who is flouncing around over this crying "discriminiation! bastards! gay haters!" is also full of bullshittttt.

CFA does donate to organizations which actively work to maintain marriage discrimination and defeat ballot measure smaking gay marriage equal to hetoro marriage.

Like they say: Follow the money. And that money source is Chik-fil-A.

Boycotting Chick-Fil-A because of the COO's political views is as stupid as boycotting Pepsi because they had Ludacris as a spokesman.

Not really. Chick-fil-A is a source of money for groups which are actively working against gays.

I am of this view as well, and would have participated in the Chik-fil-A Day if one were near me for this very reason.

CFA does donate to organizations which actively work to maintain marriage discrimination and defeat ballot measure smaking gay marriage equal to hetoro marriage.

CFA is fighting to keep marriage as one man/one woman. That does not translate to CFA hates gays.

CFA is fighting to keep marriage as one man/one woman. That does not translate to CFA hates gays.

What do we say about people who fought against legalized interracial marriage?

The CEO of CFA writes checks to organizations which seek to prevent marriage equality for gays. For instance, he donates to the Family Research Council which actively works against state ballot measures which seek to give gays marriage equality.

That is not discrimination of customers, employees, or suppliers of CFA. That is his own damn business.

Forum List

Back