Small time investors on Trump's Truth Social reckon with stock collapse.

It’s not a rebound, it’s called a dead cat bounce.
/—-/ Well, this dead cat is still bouncing for two days.
1713460914909.png

/—-/ so you forgot our March exchange. Drugs will do that.
View attachment 933561

View attachment 933562
Drug use is a hallmark of the left … Fort Fun Indiana is a prime example of a poster that uses personal attacks and no substance posts

Nice work btw!

There’s gotta be at least one more big money pump into the Trump stock before November . There’s people out there who have bought and sold the stock in a relative short amount of time and made a ton of money each time they did it.

That’s also the way I see the stock. I don’t know if it’s a good long-term investment. But short term tons and tons of money can be made and already has

There’s gotta be at least one more big money pump into the Trump stock before November . There’s people out there who have bought and sold the stock in a relative short amount of time and made a ton of money each time they did it.
Have fun trying to time this stock.

Honestly, has everyone forgotten GameStop? Why don't all you Trumpers all start buying it up? Push its value up.

Me, since I know Trump is involved, I will still short it.

Sad that people are so fuckin stupid.
This is why everyone should attend 4 years of college as a minimum.
My college roommate dropped out after one year. I have a Master's degree. I am a retired teacher. He is an Executive Vice President with Bank of America and about to retire also. He is the smartest person I have ever met.

Orange Jesus totally fucked his bondholders when he went bankrupt for the umpteenth time. They were almost entirely old people like MAGA today. They got 30 cents on the dollar. If they were lucky.

If you’re that stoopid to buy the stock of a company valued at $6,000,000,000 that has $4,000,000 in revenues for anything other than a Greater Fool trade, you never should have had that money in the first place.

Grifters gonna grift, MAGA. All you are is a wallet to your Orange Messiah!

When did this happen? I am betting it only occurred in your overactive imagination because you failed to provide a link.

Honestly, has everyone forgotten GameStop? Why don't all you Trumpers all start buying it up? Push its value up.

Im no expert on stocks. All I know is the fact that many people have bought Trump stocks low and sold high.

I saw the GameStop movie. And I understand a little bit What happened to it …. When I buy a stock, I look at ratings among experts on buy hold or sell. And I gamble. I’ll bring the Poker mentality to it.

The trump stock is a very volatile stock. At least for now but for a long time maybe a year it was about $15 a share. Obviously there were tons of people who bought it at that 15-17$amount and made a killing. Went all the way up to about $70 a share.

People criticizing Trump stock are kind of like people criticizing cryptocurrency. The One thing that matters did the buyer make money. With regards to the Trump stock and cryptocurrency tons of them have

My college roommate dropped out after one year. I have a Master's degree. I am a retired teacher. He is an Executive Vice President with Bank of America and about to retire also. He is the smartest person I have ever met.

You miss the point. You learn much in college that will benefit you, society.
Critical thinking is the most important.

/——/ And for every drop out that made it big like your friend, there’s a thousand who fail miserably.

Trump stock had to tell stockhokders how to fight short sellers to
Get the stock to to stop dropping.

Sounds aweful, truly.
You must hate your job very much. That is so sad.
I am so glad I never had to go through that.
I lived more free working 60 plus hours a week than you in your 9-5 grind.
The biggest deal I made was from a beach.
I vacationed in concierge suits at Disney World, I always preferred the Polynesian Village, so restful and relaxed an atmosphere. Limos from airport to resort. VIP check in, met at the car at most resorts.
And don't get me going on my days in Atlantic City when it owned the east coast gambling world.
My friend, I truly hope your misery ends. I truly feel guilty having indulged in life as I have knowing dumb schmucks like you toil so and vote to keep yourself down without ever knowing it.

Trump is not your friend. He thinks you a fool. He is right.
It's not that I "hate" my job, per say- what I do hate, in my mid 50s, is continuing to sell my valuable time to someone else.

Idea: before you call anyone else "stupid", run a spell check on your own posts.

Dumb Schmuck? LOL -- you don't know, what you don't know.

Forum List

Back