More Gay Hypocricy

Chicken Fight. :lol: So let me get this straight. Liberals are hypocrites because they dont want to eat at CFA. But you are not a hypocrite because you dont want to go to places that dont support CFA.

Me thinks you dont know the meaning of the word hypocrite...Even worse you support and dont support excluding doing business with companies you dont agree with.

You thinks ???? Maybe not.

I don't ever recall claiming not to be a hypocrite.

And liberals can eat whereever they like. But when they start trying to put pressure on businesses or colleges to remove businesses......you might read the article.

I would never have eaten at CFA if it were not for the Mayor of Boston.

If gay orgs of the world want to get together and plan things and lobby for legislation, more power to them. But when they try to exert power in the marketplace (I am aware of many of the mean spirited things they did to individuals during the prop 8 fight in CA), they have my attention. As does anyone else, black, green, gay, straight, liberal or conservative.

I am reminded of the Montgomery bus boycott. It was a significant milestone in the civil rights movement.

A Chik-fil-A boycott is just carrying on that well-worn tradition, although probably to less effect in the end.

I am half amused and half sickened when bigots suddenly find a struggle for freedom on the part of a long-oppressed minority to be inconvenient to them. "How dare these hated scum ask for the same things I take for granted? Who do they think they are, something special?"

The bigot fails to see it is he who has been receiving the special treatment all these many years. And he actually uses the "we've always done it this way" as justification for continuing his special treatment!

Now the oppressed minority wants to boycott a company that funds bigoted organizations which seek to continue their oppression, and this is hypocrisy? Really?

I find the inner workings of the bigot hive mind to be simply fascinating to behold.

What you might find is your dick once in a while.

Did public schools teach you to be an ass, or did you figure it out on your own.

There is no special treatment. There is the status quo and what society has accepted as "normal" for the last two centuries. The red herring you toss out with the term "special treament is as weak as your argument is stupid.

Said oppressed minority (and what about people who want to marry more than one spouse....you gonna go to bat for them ?) seeks to apply economic and political pressure on business and state run institutions.......not just boycott.

Get it right.

Warning: inappropriate comparison to civil rights movement spotted!

This isn't about blacks or whites. It is about chicken sandwiches.

By boycotting the purchasing of CFA sandwiches, gays are avoiding their money being used to fund organizations working against their interests. Which is the very opposite of the hypocrisy being claimed in the OP.

Sounds like they are exercising common sense to me.

You read the OP...where this group is looking to "call upon" businesses and schools to "reconsider" their position with respect to CFA and anyone who they don't like.

That isn't common sense. It's called economic pressure. Anytime someone tries to push politically correct through the marketplace (including conservatives) they'll find me against them.

So the last Dixie Chicks album you bought was??

Chicken Fight. :lol: So let me get this straight. Liberals are hypocrites because they dont want to eat at CFA. But you are not a hypocrite because you dont want to go to places that dont support CFA.

Me thinks you dont know the meaning of the word hypocrite...Even worse you support and dont support excluding doing business with companies you dont agree with.

And liberals can eat whereever they like. But when they start trying to put pressure on businesses or colleges to remove businesses......you might read the article.

If gay orgs of the world want to get together and plan things and lobby for legislation, more power to them. But when they try to exert power in the marketplace (I am aware of many of the mean spirited things they did to individuals during the prop 8 fight in CA), they have my attention. As does anyone else, black, green, gay, straight, liberal or conservative.

I am reminded of the Montgomery bus boycott. It was a significant milestone in the civil rights movement.

A Chik-fil-A boycott is just carrying on that well-worn tradition, although probably to less effect in the end.

I am half amused and half sickened when bigots suddenly find a struggle for freedom on the part of a long-oppressed minority to be inconvenient to them. "How dare these hated scum ask for the same things I take for granted? Who do they think they are, something special?"

The bigot fails to see it is he who has been receiving the special treatment all these many years. And he actually uses the "we've always done it this way" as justification for continuing his special treatment!

Now the oppressed minority wants to boycott a company that funds bigoted organizations which seek to continue their oppression, and this is hypocrisy? Really?

I find the inner workings of the bigot hive mind to be simply fascinating to behold.

The problem is it's not descrimination like racial....if you want to marry stick you dick in a vagina not another guys ass......and problem solved.

By boycotting the purchasing of CFA sandwiches, gays are avoiding their money being used to fund organizations working against their interests. Which is the very opposite of the hypocrisy being claimed in the OP.

You read the OP...where this group is looking to "call upon" businesses and schools to "reconsider" their position with respect to CFA and anyone who they don't like.

That isn't common sense. It's called economic pressure. Anytime someone tries to push politically correct through the marketplace (including conservatives) they'll find me against them.

My wife has them, I cant stand them, and not just the politics, I hate that fucking Earl song.....uggggggggggg

But so you know, I do have Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Neil Young, Beatles stuff and they arent the most conservative people in the world......

Last edited:

My wife has them, I cant stand them, and not just the politics, I hate that fucking Earl song.....uggggggggggg

But so you know, I do have Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Neil Young, Beatles stuff and they arent the most conservative people in the world......

I love the Earl song!

Wouldn't have a clue about the politics of the rest. Like Neil, and the Beatles are a given. Motley Crue are one of those bands that made it huge in the US, but nowhere else...a bit like Rush and Kansas... (well I guess Rush are pretty big in Canada too)

I love the Earl song!

Wouldn't have a clue about the politics of the rest. Like Neil, and the Beatles are a given. Motley Crue are one of those bands that made it huge in the US, but nowhere else...a bit like Rush and Kansas... (well I guess Rush are pretty big in Canada too)

yeah I like both of those. My brother loves the Smiths and the Clash. I HATE the Smiths and the Clash are ok, I really like Pink Floyd as well. Also Kid Rock is a big favorite. I also love Motown and funk like Hot Chocolate, Temptations, Coasters, stuff like that.

IUf we're talking about Classical, I like Motzart, Bach, Beethove, Handel, Rossini, Vivaldi, Copeland, John Williams, but my favorite is Tchaikovsky...I love Piano Concerto No 1

Now if we're talking country, I like John Denver, Alabama, Hank Williams Jr, Lonestar, Rascal Flatts (BUckeyes baby!!!!!!!)

I was at this game, it was great
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3yiRpJFMi0]Rascal Flatts singing National Anthem at Ohio State vs. Miami Game - YouTube[/ame]

crap I could talk music allllll day

The problem is it's not descrimination like racial....if you want to marry stick you dick in a vagina not another guys ass......and problem solved.

I'll have David Allen Coe, sing it for me

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlUe8mvm7ZA"]David Allen Coe-Don't Bite the Dick - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIG6y0jErPg&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Ddavid%2Ballen%2Bcoe%2B%26oq%3Ddavid%2Ballen%2Bcoe%2B%26gs_l%3Dyoutube.3..0l10.8618.8618.0.8812.1.1.0.0.0.0.64.64.1.1.0...0.0...1ac.f9aOM49Zy84

Last edited:

I love the Earl song!

yeah I like both of those. My brother loves the Smiths and the Clash. I HATE the Smiths and the Clash are ok, I really like Pink Floyd as well. Also Kid Rock is a big favorite. I also love Motown and funk like Hot Chocolate, Temptations, Coasters, stuff like that.

IUf we're talking about Classical, I like Motzart, Bach, Beethove, Handel, Rossini, Vivaldi, Copeland, John Williams, but my favorite is Tchaikovsky...I love Piano Concerto No 1

Now if we're talking country, I like John Denver, Alabama, Hank Williams Jr, Lonestar, Rascal Flatts (BUckeyes baby!!!!!!!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3yiRpJFMi0]Rascal Flatts singing National Anthem at Ohio State vs. Miami Game - YouTube[/ame]

I like most of those with the exception of the Smiths. My wife loves the Smiths, I love the Clash...:cool:

The Dixie whats ?

I love the Earl song!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3yiRpJFMi0"]Rascal Flatts singing National Anthem at Ohio State vs. Miami Game - YouTube[/ame]

I like most of those with the exception of the Smiths. My wife loves the Smiths, I love the Clash...:cool:

Yeah I tease the crap out of my brother for the Smiths, and he's knows it's comming....he makes fun of my heavy metal, so it's all good. The clash are ok, so are the Ramones, but I really dont like mods or punks much, I'm more a classical and metal kinda guy. I like just about everything though.

Challenge Chick-fil-A's practices

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports. We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body. We want corporate leaders who allow Chick-fil-A to do business in their offices to consider a new restaurant option during contract renegotiations.

We'd like all Americans to think twice before they bite into their next Chick-fil-A sandwich.

What is so funny is that many conservatives I know and myself had never eaten at a CFA before this happened.

They have seen lots of money from a market they didn't have before.

The nice thing about this is that because I don't have to worry about being slandered, I can say whatever I want and this bastards effort to spin it really won't matter.

You can bet your ass that if they tried to push this, I would have no issue pushing back at businesses that do support them.

If they want to draw that line in the sand, I can promise you they stand to lose more than they gain.

They want to limit my material choice ?

Do they really want to have this fight ?

I think twice. If I am having a chicken sandwich and it isn't from CFA, I better have a darn good reason why.

I don't understand the insanity really..

All Cathy said was that he supported "traditional marriage."

Is this what society has become???

So it is ok to support gay marriage but it's not ok to support traditional marriage??? and these progressives have the audacity to call themselves "liberal?" :lol:

Real liberals wouldn't go batshit crazy over such a statement....

Once again the gays and progressives are hypocrites - not only that but show their fascist intent....

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports. We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body. We want corporate leaders who allow Chick-fil-A to do business in their offices to consider a new restaurant option during contract renegotiations.

We'd like all Americans to think twice before they bite into their next Chick-fil-A sandwich.

What is so funny is that many conservatives I know and myself had never eaten at a CFA before this happened.

The nice thing about this is that because I don't have to worry about being slandered, I can say whatever I want and this bastards effort to spin it really won't matter.

You can bet your ass that if they tried to push this, I would have no issue pushing back at businesses that do support them.

If they want to draw that line in the sand, I can promise you they stand to lose more than they gain.

I think twice. If I am having a chicken sandwich and it isn't from CFA, I better have a darn good reason why.

So it is ok to support gay marriage but it's not ok to support traditional marriage??? and these progressives have the audacity to call themselves "liberal?" :lol:

Once again the gays and progressives are hypocrites - not only that but show their fascist intent....

Look up evan sayet, he's a former liberal, that spells it out so well, I was really amazed. He's from Hollywood and basically says that they are so commited to their cause (equality) that they cant see the forest for the trees
Here is the link....it's very very good.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXgGS50AVY]Understanding How Modern Liberals Think - YouTube[/ame]

Look up evan sayet, he's a former liberal, that spells it out so well, I was really amazed. He's from Hollywood and basically says that they are so commited to their cause (equality) that they cant see the forest for the trees
Here is the link....it's very very good.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXgGS50AVY]Understanding How Modern Liberals Think - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: Seen it and promoted it all over different boards....

Fantastic video eh??

It's certainly a must watch...

It's true - I was once a progressive and I thought that way....

Let us go through a few of these for fun.

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports.

Dropping the hate part I want to know why chik fil a is treated differently than other stores in the mall. This has nothing to do with homosexuality, but might have something to do with christian bullshit. I am talking about them being closed on sundays. I have known many managers who work for mall retail businesses, plus in my younger days worked openings for a few mall stores. Every store i know has a contract that requires them be open and open on time during mall hours. Failing to do so the mall will charge the store fines and may even terminate their leases. This makes sense for the mall as people come there for the stores, and when they are not open in damages all business in the mall. Why is chik fil a exempt from this when they have a store in the mall?

We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body.

I would not say ostracizes, but their owner does donate to remove and restrict the rights of some of their students. There is a major problem in schools where GLBT students are ostracized and bullied and the chik fil a business does encourage these behaviours by advocating for the idea that gay kids are evil and deserve to be punished.
We want corporate leaders who allow Chick-fil-A to do business in their offices to consider a new restaurant option during contract renegotiations.

If i owned a mall, or was trying to establish fast food contracts in a university i certainly would look towards businesses that are open 7 days a week. Better for malls, and certainly will help students out on days when both malls and colleges provide food for their customers. This is a mistake republicans make, it is a good idea but the wrong reason.

In the end it is the right of these organizations to express their opinions just as it is the right of chik fil a to express theirs. There is nothing in the constitution that says you can express your opinions with no consequences. It only protects your speech from legal consequences of the government. There is no protection for them from people expressing their opinions regarding those they chose to do business with. Free association also does not protect you from the actions of private citizens.

So now you eat there to support their hate? Hey, i guess hate is a great way to sell chicken. I cannot blame them for making their sales pitch to the rather large group of homophobic bigots in the US. It seems to have given them some new customers, as even you admit. One has to wonder how many contracts it will cost them in the long run, but that is the problem with free speech.

hate sells. look at fox news. Without playing to the hatred of conservative republican america they would be just another news network.

It is an interesting thing. You can promote your hate and the likelihood is that if it is discovered you won't face problems because of it. As many gays and their friends know the same cannot be said if your employer finds out you are gay or hang out with gays.

Good luck with that. It seems chik fil a will be the only place you eat. Most other fast food chains, and many restaurants support gays. Enjoy your chicken, i like variety myself. in the end we all know no matter how much you bitch you won't do anything about it.

Oh, and McDonalds and pepsico contribute to organizations that promote homosexual rights and gay marriage. During the prop-8 vote Mcdonalds actively supported homosexual rights. It is funny because the right called for a boycot of McDonalds, but you don't seem to bitch about that. It also did not seem to hurt mcDonalds business at all as the right failed miserably.

Not according to mcDonalds, Pespsico, Wells Fargo, Citibank, IBM, and many other large businesses that support gay rights, and have rules in their employment that protect gays from discrimination at work. As a matter of fact citibank had a policy that they wanted to hire GLBT people over straights. Yeah, they actually sought out gays and discriminated against straights and never had a problem with it.

Not really since many other fast food chains sell chicken. It is not hard to get chicken in the mall, but you pretend like chicken itself is banned because of gays all you want.

Seems to me many do, and they are winning.

probably because it is sunday, or that chicken product you get at other places is superior to CFA? But hey, limit yourself to CFA and see if anyone cares. I am all for it. Quit being a pussy and do it already.

That isn't just what he said.
And most liberals and gay people do not want to keep them from doing business anywhere, just plan on not buying food there.
One gay guy even posted on their wall supporting the fact they have a right to their opinion. The right is just focusing on the ones saying what they want to hear.

Look the militant homos are some of the biggest bullies, they tried bullying Chick Fil A and it backfired, the kiss in was a monumental failure
The thing is militant homos hate one group above all, do you know which one?
Hint....it's the B in LGBT......wanna know why?

Let us go through a few of these for fun.

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports.

Dropping the hate part I want to know why chik fil a is treated differently than other stores in the mall. This has nothing to do with homosexuality, but might have something to do with christian bullshit. I am talking about them being closed on sundays. I have known many managers who work for mall retail businesses, plus in my younger days worked openings for a few mall stores. Every store i know has a contract that requires them be open and open on time during mall hours. Failing to do so the mall will charge the store fines and may even terminate their leases. This makes sense for the mall as people come there for the stores, and when they are not open in damages all business in the mall. Why is chik fil a exempt from this when they have a store in the mall?

Because people know they are Christian and arent dicks and tell them to work, or they wouldnt have CFA. I loooove CFA and eat there ALOT, that place is ALWAYS packed, I used to do traveling sales and CFA in Arkansas and Tennessee were packed AN"Y TIME, you never see less than 6-7 cars in line, and that's light for them.

We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body.

I would not say ostracizes, but their owner does donate to remove and restrict the rights of some of their students. There is a major problem in schools where GLBT students are ostracized and bullied and the chik fil a business does encourage these behaviours by advocating for the idea that gay kids are evil and deserve to be punished.

Again that's a copout, civil rights were fought for people with different physical characterists, like race and sex, sex orientation is a choice. Second gays bully just as much as they get bullied, especially on really liberal campuses. My question is if you are heterosexual and think gay is ok, why have you not atleast tried it? How do you know if you wont like it? The answer is, it's nasty and disguting

If i owned a mall, or was trying to establish fast food contracts in a university i certainly would look towards businesses that are open 7 days a week. Better for malls, and certainly will help students out on days when both malls and colleges provide food for their customers. This is a mistake republicans make, it is a good idea but the wrong reason.

Not really because they have other food options and CFA does business, so they can be a little choosier. I hate it on Sundays when CFA isnt open, but I'm proud they take that stand, so it doesnt make me angry at all. I'll just get some bourbon chicken on sundays at the mall

In the end it is the right of these organizations to express their opinions just as it is the right of chik fil a to express theirs. There is nothing in the constitution that says you can express your opinions with no consequences. It only protects your speech from legal consequences of the government. There is no protection for them from people expressing their opinions regarding those they chose to do business with. Free association also does not protect you from the actions of private citizens.

So now you eat there to support their hate? Hey, i guess hate is a great way to sell chicken. I cannot blame them for making their sales pitch to the rather large group of homophobic bigots in the US. It seems to have given them some new customers, as even you admit. One has to wonder how many contracts it will cost them in the long run, but that is the problem with free speech.

AGAin what is homophobic about their position? So do you equate killing homos with not allowing marriage?

hate sells. look at fox news. Without playing to the hatred of conservative republican america they would be just another news network.

Nope you see MUCH MUCH more hate on MSNBC with Mathews, Maddow, ODonnell and Schultz and then when Olbermann was on, it was hate hate hate all the time....and guess what, NOBODY watches

It is an interesting thing. You can promote your hate and the likelihood is that if it is discovered you won't face problems because of it. As many gays and their friends know the same cannot be said if your employer finds out you are gay or hang out with gays.

Good luck with that. It seems chik fil a will be the only place you eat. Most other fast food chains, and many restaurants support gays. Enjoy your chicken, i like variety myself. in the end we all know no matter how much you bitch you won't do anything about it.

Oh, and McDonalds and pepsico contribute to organizations that promote homosexual rights and gay marriage. During the prop-8 vote Mcdonalds actively supported homosexual rights. It is funny because the right called for a boycot of McDonalds, but you don't seem to bitch about that. It also did not seem to hurt mcDonalds business at all as the right failed miserably.

Not according to mcDonalds, Pespsico, Wells Fargo, Citibank, IBM, and many other large businesses that support gay rights, and have rules in their employment that protect gays from discrimination at work. As a matter of fact citibank had a policy that they wanted to hire GLBT people over straights. Yeah, they actually sought out gays and discriminated against straights and never had a problem with it.

Well they need to stop that shit and fast, I didnt stone gays or throw them in jail, so no guilt for me!

Not really since many other fast food chains sell chicken. It is not hard to get chicken in the mall, but you pretend like chicken itself is banned because of gays all you want.

Seems to me many do, and they are winning.

probably because it is sunday, or that chicken product you get at other places is superior to CFA? But hey, limit yourself to CFA and see if anyone cares. I am all for it. Quit being a pussy and do it already.

What chicken place do you like more?

Look the militant homos are some of the biggest bullies, they tried bullying Chick Fil A and it backfired, the kiss in was a monumental failure

Militant gays?
How many militant gays do you know? I know a lot of gays, I don't know a single militant gay.
Give me a break.

Militant gays?
How many militant gays do you know? I know a lot of gays, I don't know a single militant gay.
Give me a break.

Uh ACTUP, Queer Nation and people who use extreme tactics to achieve their homo agenda....They are the organized gays, the "gay movement" and if you havent seen them, sorry man.....they exist......Miltiant gays HATE bisexuals....here's a few examples

Militant gays is a term to describe the intolerant behavior of homosexual activists that seek to intimidate, suppress, vandalize, and assault anybody that opposes their homosexual movement. Militant gays seek civil rights, marriage for their same-sex partners, adoption of children, and federal and state benefits. They try to indoctrinate younger generations, organize protests to further their agenda and oppose traditional family values. Harmless Christians are almost always their target. [1]
Here is an example:

Bisexual players sue gay softball league, said team wasn't gay enough to play - New York Daily News

Lifelong bisexual activist Kyle Schickner releases season two of web series "A Rose By Any Other Name" | San Diego Gay and Lesbian News

"[Savage] is openly anti-bisexual," Schickner said. "He has several YouTube videos maligning bisexuals and yet he is hailed as this wonderful human rights person. Sure, it gets better, but not if you are a bisexual. You don't exist."
Savage's "biphobia" is further explained in this After Ellen article, one in which Schickner can be seen personally addresssing Savage in his own It Gets Better type of video

Bisexual Sarah Needs Help Narrowing Down A Serious Partner On 'Savage U' [Sneak Peek]

Here is on the side of a bisexual
The guy knows Sarah's full story, and is cool with it, but she's scared to tell her lady friend the truth for fear of being judged. "I feel like I'm kind of damaged goods just cause I've been spoiled by a penis," she says

That is what you get from the ACTIVIST (ie MILITANT) community

And here is a video of him bitching about christians....Fuck this poopy dick lover

The funny thing is on this board, I know more about the groups and ideas of the liberals than they know. It's simply amzaing

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they exist, I am saying there isn't many militant gays.
Should I judge all right wingers by what neo nazi's do?

Forum List

Back