More Gay Hypocricy

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Challenge Chick-fil-A's practices

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports. We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body. We want corporate leaders who allow Chick-fil-A to do business in their offices to consider a new restaurant option during contract renegotiations.

We'd like all Americans to think twice before they bite into their next Chick-fil-A sandwich.

What is so funny is that many conservatives I know and myself had never eaten at a CFA before this happened.

They have seen lots of money from a market they didn't have before.

The nice thing about this is that because I don't have to worry about being slandered, I can say whatever I want and this bastards effort to spin it really won't matter.

You can bet your ass that if they tried to push this, I would have no issue pushing back at businesses that do support them.

If they want to draw that line in the sand, I can promise you they stand to lose more than they gain.

They want to limit my material choice ?

Do they really want to have this fight ?

I think twice. If I am having a chicken sandwich and it isn't from CFA, I better have a darn good reason why.

Chicken Fight. :lol: So let me get this straight. Liberals are hypocrites because they dont want to eat at CFA. But you are not a hypocrite because you dont want to go to places that dont support CFA.

Me thinks you dont know the meaning of the word hypocrite...Even worse you support and dont support excluding doing business with companies you dont agree with.

I had never eaten at Chick-Fil-A until this silly manufactured outrage started. Now I stop in and have a sandwich now and then. I enjoy supporting them and their family values rather then the degenerates who have a problem with free speech and so much more.

The Gay Mafia want's us to boycott a business while the economy is in the sh*tter?

Who REALLY thought THAT was a good idea?

I had never eaten at Chick-Fil-A until this silly manufactured outrage started. Now I stop in and have a sandwich now and then. I enjoy supporting them and their family values rather then the degenerates who have a problem with free speech and so much more.

Silly Manufactured outrage....that you engaged in? :confused:

If it's silly why don't the gays stop?

No, I'm not outraged. I just enjoyed a nice lunch a couple of times. I think the entire issue of fags being upset because a guy spoke his opinion is pretty damn stupid but it did put Chick-Fil-A on the lunch menu. ~shrug~ LOL, Homos are some of the most intolerant people their are and I find it amusing that they are always claiming that people other then themselves are so intolerant. Pretty silly stuff.

Last edited:

If it's silly why don't the gays stop?

Bigfoot said it was silly, If it's silly why would Bigfoot engage in the silliness?

Gays suck.

chick-fil-a_cleaner.jpg

No, I'm not outraged. I just enjoyed a nice lunch a couple of times. I think the entire issue of fags being upset because a guy spoke his opinion is pretty damn stupid but it did put Chick-Fil-A on the lunch menu. ~shrug~ LOL, Homos are some of the most intolerant people their are and I find it amusing that they are always claiming that people other then themselves are so intolerant. Pretty silly stuff.

Got it, Gays are intolerant because they disagree with CFA's intolerance? Well, that makes sense.

Got it, Gays are intolerant because they disagree with CFA's intolerance? Well, that makes sense.

LOL. That is what you said, not I. My opinion is based on years of watching, reading and listening to Homos being some of the most intolerant people around, followed by progressives. Two very intolerant groups of people they are, probably close to the most intolerant people around except plenty of Muslims.

Last edited:

LOL. That is what you said, not I. My opinion is based on years of watching, reading and listening to Homos being some of the most intolerant people around, followed by progressives. Two very intolerant groups of people they are, probably close to the most intolerant people around except plenty of Muslims.

Thats not what you said but it's what you believe.

Challenge Chick-fil-A's practices

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports. We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body. We want corporate leaders who allow Chick-fil-A to do business in their offices to consider a new restaurant option during contract renegotiations.

We'd like all Americans to think twice before they bite into their next Chick-fil-A sandwich.

What is so funny is that many conservatives I know and myself had never eaten at a CFA before this happened.

They have seen lots of money from a market they didn't have before.

The nice thing about this is that because I don't have to worry about being slandered, I can say whatever I want and this bastards effort to spin it really won't matter.

You can bet your ass that if they tried to push this, I would have no issue pushing back at businesses that do support them.

If they want to draw that line in the sand, I can promise you they stand to lose more than they gain.

They want to limit my material choice ?

Do they really want to have this fight ?

I think twice. If I am having a chicken sandwich and it isn't from CFA, I better have a darn good reason why.

I have no problem with Chick-fil-A...they hire gay people just fine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZLFjbqDxQ]Randy Rainbow Works at Chick-fil-A - YouTube[/ame]

This whole issue is a pile of nonsense. Manufacturing nonsense "outrage", with the only actual result being a huge boost to Chick-Fil-A sales.

I'm about as liberal as they come, and completely support gay marriage, and if there was a Chick-Fil-A near me, I'd eat there everyday - they make a fucking mean chicken sandwich.

LOL, so now you are going to try and tell me what I believe. You are silly too! Now maybe you can manufacture some outrage.

LOL, so now you are going to try and tell me what I believe. You are silly too! Now maybe you can manufacture some outrage.

No it's what you said. You said gays are intolerant because they dont want to eat at CFA. Why dont they want to eat at CFA? Because of the intolerant views of the owner.

So.....Do the math. 2+2 still equals 4 right? I guess you dont want to talk about WHY they dont want to eat there in order to make it seem like they are boycotting for no reason but there is always a reason

Too bad there is a Federal law adopted Clinton that defines what marriage is = Man & Woman

Otherwise I might give a fuck.

Chicken Fight. :lol: So let me get this straight. Liberals are hypocrites because they dont want to eat at CFA. But you are not a hypocrite because you dont want to go to places that dont support CFA.

Me thinks you dont know the meaning of the word hypocrite...Even worse you support and dont support excluding doing business with companies you dont agree with.

You thinks ???? Maybe not.

I don't ever recall claiming not to be a hypocrite.

And liberals can eat whereever they like. But when they start trying to put pressure on businesses or colleges to remove businesses......you might read the article.

I would never have eaten at CFA if it were not for the Mayor of Boston.

If gay orgs of the world want to get together and plan things and lobby for legislation, more power to them. But when they try to exert power in the marketplace (I am aware of many of the mean spirited things they did to individuals during the prop 8 fight in CA), they have my attention. As does anyone else, black, green, gay, straight, liberal or conservative.

Forum List

Back