Lindell is Right Again

Fuck him. He should think about his employees. He's risking all their jobs with his bullshit

That's not how addiction works. Even if he's not using, the hyper focus and fixation pathways are mega-highways in his brain. His self destructive fixation on the election is a classic manifestation of addictive behavior. His lack of consideration for the impact on others is part of the disease.

Addiction is deeply self involved, winnowing one's world.

How can so many people live in such a small world.?
it feels safe, yet not looking at the whole picture is leading too limited understanding of our needs,
those beyond our personal wants.

How can so many people live in such a small world.?
it feels safe, yet not looking at the whole picture is leading too limited understanding of our needs,
those beyond our personal wants.
You should take your own advice

So the moderators move this thread to conspiracy when it was posted in Feb.? I was just notified in my alerts. I guess they can go back and move all the Trump Russia collusion threads here too. See that gets done. Thanks.

Mike uses tweaker logic. If you've worked with the recovery community, Mike's fixations to self destruction are classic addict behavior.

His inability to admit when he's wrong doesn't speak to a great guy.
My comment about him sounding like a great guy was totally tongue in cheek.
The Pillow Guy is another MAGA loser.
The leadership of the MAGA movement is made up of horribly flawed people.

My comment about him sounding like a great guy was totally tongue in cheek.
The Pillow Guy is another MAGA loser.
The leadership of the MAGA movement is made up of horribly flawed people.
Everybody who ever voted for Trump shows a profound moral failing

as usual, you have no idea what is being discussed.
C'mon man, give me some hints. What were you talking about?
"40 billion vs millions yeah, only in demfk math"

I am not a member of the braindead Trump cult. It makes no sense to normal people.

oh, so you believe lawyers?!

ha ha...

but not terribly surprising... Liberals always believe people not known for their scrupulous adherence to truth. Besides, all news is a mixture of truth / facts and... God knows what. How do we really know what is the whole truth? Only God knows the whole truth and as they say "he aint tellin"
Fox News is liberal? Who knew?

C'mon man, give me some hints. What were you talking about?
"40 billion vs millions yeah, only in demfk math"

I am not a member of the braindead Trump cult. It makes no sense to normal people.
I agree, you’re brain dead.

Forum List

Back