Lindell is Right Again

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
FOX News is controlled opposition. That means their marching orders come from the same scum running our government and media. How much will they be allowed to show? We could never know the real extent of government involvement.

"Mike Lindell: “Well because Fox, number one, Fox is going to sift through it and only put out what they want and I’m tired of them breaking our constitutional rights. We have to stand up with everything. Just because they’re doing it everywhere, everything has to be addressed. I don’t know why the media’s not going after them. We are, at Lindell TV, we’re going after him for the First Amendment provision freedom of the press. We’re injured by not having access and then the other thing is the Equal Protection clause, discrimination by the speaker. You don’t just give it – it’s like a cover-up,”

Mike Lindell: “Why does just Fox get this? So they can cover it up even more? It’s disgusting.”

FOX News is an entertainment channel, we watch Newsmax mostly. They're far more right-wing than FOX has ever been, yet the leftards never even mention them. All they do is go on about how FOX News is so "extreme."

Last edited:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The speaker violated every Americans freedom of speech rights by his blatantly partisan and unConstitutional gift to Faux Entertainment. He should immediately resign from Congress.

My guess is that after Tucker spends hours and hours combing the footage looking for BLM, Antifa, the FBI, Ray Epps..and Bigfoot...he'll quietly say...."my bad".."nothing to see here". :)

Blah, between them masturbating furiously over the Ukes, showing that white guy's murder trial, and the Mr. Pillow/Gold commercials FOX News has been almost unwatchable the last few days.

Even FOX's web site sucks ass.
I enjoy their nighttime entertainment show, Gutfeld! every once in a while.

They are not now nor were they ever THE “go to” source of news.

Lindell never said anythingabout "controlled opposition" or "scum" for that matter. The way they do it is to release this stuff to a news outlet and probably Fox is the only network interested. Lindell will have to get in line.

FOX News is controlled opposition. That means their marching orders come from the same scum running our government and media. How much will they be allowed to show? We could never know the real extent of government involvement.

"Mike Lindell: “Well because Fox, number one, Fox is going to sift through it and only put out what they want and I’m tired of them breaking our constitutional rights. We have to stand up with everything. Just because they’re doing it everywhere, everything has to be addressed. I don’t know why the media’s not going after them. We are, at Lindell TV, we’re going after him for the First Amendment provision freedom of the press. We’re injured by not having access and then the other thing is the Equal Protection clause, discrimination by the speaker. You don’t just give it – it’s like a cover-up,”

Mike Lindell: “Why does just Fox get this? So they can cover it up even more? It’s disgusting.”

Why does Mike think that they won't be in the public domain.

The ones that have been released so far are devasting to the Democrats.
(Those in the Democrat Media Bubble might not believe that, normal people will see it)

I enjoy their nighttime entertainment show, Gutfeld! every once in a while.

They are not now nor were they ever THE “go to” source of news.

No, but until they helped throw the election, they were the main place to get accurate information though.

My guess is that after Tucker spends hours and hours combing the footage looking for BLM, Antifa, the FBI, Ray Epps..and Bigfoot...he'll quietly say...."my bad".."nothing to see here". :)

It' already out.

It's out.

You're a stupid fucking Cultist.
Literally one of the dumbest mother fuckers on here.

So - you know nothing.

It does look like Lindell has sacrificed a lot for the cause of freedom and justice. I really respect that about him. I may buy one his pillows just for that reason (also because I could use a good pillow. Anyone out there have one?)

Lindell should be Trump's vice p IMO

It does look like Lindell has sacrificed a lot for the cause of freedom and justice. I really respect that about him. I may buy one his pillows just for that reason (also because I could use a good pillow. Anyone out there have one?)

Lindell should be Trump's vice p IMO

Lindell has been regularly appearing on Flash Point, which is a bi-weekly Christian evangelist show on the Victory Channel. We get that on Roku. He has a pretty powerful testimony about how he was saved from his drug addiction. Lindell TV on Frank Speech is pretty good too. He had some data experts there during the mid-term elections, charting out all the voting anomalies in different states. There was some real fuckery going on during those elections too.

Lindell has been regularly appearing on Flash Point, which is a bi-weekly Christian evangelist show on the Victory Channel. We get that on Roku. He has a pretty powerful testimony about how he was saved from his drug addiction. Lindell TV on Frank Speech is pretty good too. He had some data experts there during the mid-term elections, charting out all the voting anomalies in different states. There was some real fuckery going on during those elections too.
I know "all about" the fakery of the election "results." I have read many books on the topic and seen almost all the videos (b4 they were shut down by big tech). I've read Mollie Hemingway's book Rigged which all Americans should read. The libs won't read it bc it may shatter their narrative about how 2020 was just totally legit..

So what is Lindell TV? Did he buy his own TV station? I haven't heard of any of this that you mention here.. Frank Speech, etc..

This is hilarious. Fox news, especially Tucker Carlson, who's own lawyers explained to a federal judge that Tucker spews bullshit, and his audience knows it.

They love his fact-free stories and opinions.

FOX News is an entertainment channel, we watch Newsmax mostly. They're far more right-wing than FOX has ever been, yet the leftards never even mention them. All they do is go on about how FOX News is so "extreme."
It's a matter of market share. And fox news is the industry leader. And when they found that telling the truth lost viewers to Newsmax, they went back to lying to their audience, because it made them money.

This is hilarious. Fox news, especially Tucker Carlson, who's own lawyers explained to a federal judge that Tucker spews bullshit, and his audience knows it.

They love his fact-free stories and opinions.
oh, so you believe lawyers?!

ha ha...

but not terribly surprising... Liberals always believe people not known for their scrupulous adherence to truth. Besides, all news is a mixture of truth / facts and... God knows what. How do we really know what is the whole truth? Only God knows the whole truth and as they say "he aint tellin"

Forum List

Back