Farmers warn food aisles will soon be empty because of crushing conditions: 'We are not in a good position'

The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

or a Boeing 737 Max 9 emergency exit door blowing off at around 16,000 feet
January 2024

or maybe its a 737 Max 9 door blowing off at 16,000 feet in the air, landing in an Oregon backyard. February 2024.

or a Delta plane's emergency exit slide falling off after takeoff April 2024 (yesterday)

nothing to see here folks, just some empty fields with nothing to harvest. No problems at all just wait and see if something lands in your grocery stores.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

or maybe its a 737 Max 9 door blowing off at 16,000 feet in the air, landing in an Oregon backyard. February 2024.

or a Boeing 737 Max 9 emergency exit door blowing off at around 16,000 feet
January 2024

or a Delta plane's emergency exit slide falling off after takeoff April 2024 (yesterday)

nothing to see here folks, just some empty fields with nothing to harvest. No problems at all just wait and see if something lands in your grocery stores.
I bet you deny God his seven year itch on idle land.

Yes, how fucking long have you been a farmer?
Does weed count?

1714223691409.gif

Farmers are wanting more money from taxpayers and the majority of farms are CAFOs and they are the ones getting the lion share of all taxpayer funded subsidies.

Of course it does. I was disappointed with hydro results
Most folks I know have had to tweek the setup several iterations before they got optimal results--using hybrid strains and transplanting tall seedlings a few weeks after sexing them..to take advantage of our short growing season, has worked well for me..and it the most cost effective.
I could probably get a higher (LOL) THC%---by finishing indoors and forcing a long budding phase..But the shyte is good enough as is, tastes better and takes less work.

Most folks I know have had to tweek the setup several iterations before they got optimal results--using hybrid strains and transplanting tall seedlings a few weeks after sexing them..to take advantage of our short growing season, has worked well for me..and it the most cost effective.
I could probably get a higher (LOL) THC%---by finishing indoors and forcing a long budding phase..But the shyte is good enough as is, tastes better and takes less work.
I do outside in summer and grow with LED light banks in winter

The next fake 'shortage' is ready to be rolled out by the big Ag combines. Britain first, the money laundering capital of the world.

lol and you think $3 cantaloupes was ridiculous. Welcome to the Venezuela model Democrats are bringing you.
Conservatives are in power in the UK.

How is that "democrats"?

The point is that people start these doom and gloom threads on almost a daily basis, and none ever come to pass.

You are new here, so maybe you do not know about all the threads we had for a while telling us we were going to run out of diesel fuel in like two weeks.

I hardly ever start 'gloom and doom' threads, dufus. Nor do I post rubbish re imaginary fuel shortages or anything else other than to point out they're all fake.

And we can see not many get the significance of Great Britain being the first to be targeted. Oh well, people get the exact govt the vote for, every time.

Seems we had this same basic thread in 2021 and 2022 and 2023.

This is 'Current Events, but we get why you vermin need to spam it with rubbish, it's all you can do these days, having nothing to point to but Biden and faggot kiddie grooming as 'platforms'.

Forum List

Back