Lindell is Right Again

While you use pathetic insults like you’re something special and you’re a putz
The Trump culture thrives on insults. It is OK for your leader to insult the world but it is no OK for others to insult.
Trump uses the most insulting terms to describe those who challenge him; SleazeBag, thug, fake news, witchhunt. RINO, I like people who weren’t captured, mocking impression of reporters physical handicap.

I try to communicate to the cult members in the same language their leader uses.

FOX News is an entertainment channel, we watch Newsmax mostly. They're far more right-wing than FOX has ever been, yet the leftards never even mention them. All they do is go on about how FOX News is so "extreme."
Newsmax frequently has as much or more market share than CNN these days on a few of their broadcasts but still regularly pull only a fraction of the audience that Fox has even after losing a huge number of their audience due to the Tucker firing.

I agree that Newsmax has some really good content and, while decidedly right in their editorial perspective, they do some straight shooting in basic news reporting too, i.e. they are neither radical nor extremist.

But so far Newsmax doesn't have access to the market that Fox and the alphabet cable new channels have because at least one huge TV provider--Direct TV--won't carry them at all and Dish and Xfinity don't position them with Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc. in their line ups so most Americans are unaware that they even exist.

We can tell it affects you dearly
As I said, I speak to you like your leader speaks to the world, in hopes you will understand.
I would never be this rude to anyone else. Those who support the rudest man in the world should expect rudeness in return.

As I said, I speak to you like your leader speaks to the world, in hopes you will understand.
I would never be this rude to anyone else. Those who support the rudest man in the world should expect rudeness in return.

My god and savior doesn’t talk like you

Yes, that is who I am. I have no respect for those who support the most immoral, unethical, narcissistic man to ever be President of the USA.

Fake news, but I'm glad he offends you.

Now go cry yourself to sleep, pussy.

Yes, that is who I am. I have no respect for those who support the most immoral, unethical, narcissistic man to ever be President of the USA.
Congratulations on a competent recitation of this month's talking points. The Democrats don't dare attack Trump on policy for the most part because it makes them look like the clueless morons that they are when they do.

The Russia Russia Russia schtick backfired on them, the RACIST!! mantra didn't hold up to the facts, the most determined attack dogs on the planet ordered to find some dirt on him failed to do so, so the tactic this month is everybody use character assassination in the most ugly, dishonest, hateful manner possible.

The trouble is the word is out on Biden. And he makes Trump look like a saint when it comes to character.

Congratulations on a competent recitation of this month's talking points. The Democrats don't dare attack Trump on policy for the most part because it makes them look like the clueless morons that they are when they do.

The Russia Russia Russia schtick backfired on them, the RACIST!! mantra didn't hold up to the facts, the most determined attack dogs on the planet ordered to find some dirt on him failed to do so, so the tactic this month is everybody use character assassination in the most ugly, dishonest, hateful manner possible.

The trouble is the word is out on Biden. And he makes Trump look like a saint when it comes to character.
I would say the "stolen election" lie backfired in 2022. Republicans were expected to do much better. Every major Republican candidate who ran on the 202o election ws stolen, LOST.
Sme will happen in 2024 unless the Republicans can jettison Trump and MAGA

Forum List

Back