Fox News DROPS MyPillow ads after founder Mike Lindell 'ran out of money to pay for them'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Fox News has dropped adverts for MyPillow after its founder Mike Lindell 'ran out of money' following his voting machines defamation case.

Lindell confirmed his company had been axed in a video on his TV network on Friday, claiming he was not given a reason why.

However, sources told Rolling Stone the real reason for the cancelation was Lindell's failure to pay for the commercials.

Insiders said the adverts were, 'paused due to the fact Mike Lindell hasn’t been able to finance the commercials' - an issue they said was communicated 'at length'.

'As soon as their account is paid, we would be happy to accept their advertising,' the source added.

The wife commented on the absence of the commercials.

All I can say is.....Thank you God!

If he really cared about his company and employees he would not have gotten into the "loud" side of politics.

This is too bad because his pillows are really top quality. He should have avoided politics.

And, of course, all of those "sources" are immune to deep faking.

I believe nothing any more.

Fox News has dropped adverts for MyPillow after its founder Mike Lindell 'ran out of money' following his voting machines defamation case.

Lindell confirmed his company had been axed in a video on his TV network on Friday, claiming he was not given a reason why.

However, sources told Rolling Stone the real reason for the cancelation was Lindell's failure to pay for the commercials.

Insiders said the adverts were, 'paused due to the fact Mike Lindell hasn’t been able to finance the commercials' - an issue they said was communicated 'at length'.

'As soon as their account is paid, we would be happy to accept their advertising,' the source added.

The wife commented on the absence of the commercials.

All I can say is.....Thank you God!

If he really cared about his company and employees he would not have gotten into the "loud" side of politics.
"than you god"?

A few months ago he was your hero.

Link where I said that?

I might have mentioned that his pillows were top-notch and I was sick of his commercials but that's it.

Leftist Liarcrats make up their own little egodrama every day, so it really doesn't matter to them what you actually said.

Not worth the effort. If you weren't you were the only one.
71c7975c9fe76dbeae6b206e2f0ac6ce.jpg

Forum List

Back