...that 'March to the Capitol' was a conspiracy....

Redfish if the national guard had been deployed. who would command? the commander in chief just muight have ordered the national guard to so something to make ms pelosi and her democrat snoflakes cry.

if the guard had been deployed, kent state style, who would have been shot? the treasonous crowd or the democratic congresscritters?

and i don't think the treason caucus would have been safe either. an 18 year old weekend warrior can't tell hawley from schiff and does not care.
if you are saying it could have been worse, I agree.

I do believe that Trump threw a tantrum.

I do believe Pence served the nation in its moment of need by refusing to get in the car and authorizing without authority the NG to cleanse the capitol of the J6xr filth.
peacefully and patriotically-----------------Trump's words to his supporters. Why have some of the people who entered the capital been held without bail and counsel for years? Why has Ray Epps not been arrested and charged with inciting a riot?

There is a lot about Jan 6 that the government is hiding from us-------------why?

There is no equivalence between a former president trying to overturn an election and a private citizen doing legal business.
Biden was not a private citizen. the election was successfully overturned by the lying media, the dems, and China---------------and you idiots think that was a good thing. 2020 we witnessed a successful coup of the US government and half of america is too dumb to understand it.

peacefully and patriotically-----------------Trump's words to his supporters. Why have some of the people who entered the capital been held without bail and counsel for years? Why has Ray Epps not been arrested and charged with inciting a riot? There is a lot about Jan 6 that the government is hiding from us-------------why?
Trump is hiding a lot from us the J6 will bring out, yes.

Trump is hiding a lot from us the J6 will bring out, yes.
the corrupt jan j6 commission found nothing, even though they tried every trick in the book and was made up of only Trump haters.

the truth is that the DC establishment (both parties) are scared shitless of Trump because they know that he will expose and prosecute their corruption and treason in a second term. if you are actually a patriotic american citizen you should want that. if you don't then YOU are a traitor too.

the corrupt jan j6 commission found nothing, even though they 91 tried every trick in the book and was made up of only Trump haters.

the truth is that the DC establishment (both parties) are scared shitless of Trump because they know that he will expose and prosecute their corruption and treason in a second term. if you are actually a patriotic american citizen you should want that. if you don't then YOU are a traitor too.
91 counts of skullduggery and criminality, little buddy

91 counts of skullduggery and criminality, little buddy
91 made up false charges that will be tossed when heard in any real court of law, little asshole.

Tell me this, is soliciting and accepting bribes from foreign interests and countries a crime, is it treason to trade government favors for cash? Biden did that, not Trump.

He said one thing and his crowed tore the capitol apart
one thing----------------peacefully and patriotically. how exactly are those words inciting a riot? why did the capital police encourage the people to enter the building? why didn't they stop them, why was Ashli Babbett murdered by a capital cop?

Redifish's shitass whataboutism and lies on behalf of Trump are obvious.

He is going to trial, little buddy, and odds on are that he will be convicted of everything with which he is charged.

Forum List

Back