Lindell is Right Again

Maybe Dominion will make MyDominionPillow commercials with the cameras from NewsMax!
Does Lindell sell crying pillows for people like Trump, Jordan, Fox & the cult who keep losing? Or is he keeping them all for himself?

Does Lindell sell crying pillows for people like Trump, Jordan, Fox & the cult who keep losing? Or is he keeping them all for himself?

My understanding is that Lindell's pillows are extra absorbent. For all those MAGA tears.

BOOM!!

useeo87e34va1.jpg

I like watching NTD. They still report news without much commentary. They maintain a good poker face, so you don't really know if they lean left or right, but that's actually a good thing. Report the news and let me make up my mind without being swayed. OANN is pretty good too. Newsmax, IMO, is a bit too much like FAUX News but still a little bit better.

Thanks! I just added them to my playlist.

live-tv

FOX News is controlled opposition. That means their marching orders come from the same scum running our government and media. How much will they be allowed to show? We could never know the real extent of government involvement.

"Mike Lindell: “Well because Fox, number one, Fox is going to sift through it and only put out what they want and I’m tired of them breaking our constitutional rights. We have to stand up with everything. Just because they’re doing it everywhere, everything has to be addressed. I don’t know why the media’s not going after them. We are, at Lindell TV, we’re going after him for the First Amendment provision freedom of the press. We’re injured by not having access and then the other thing is the Equal Protection clause, discrimination by the speaker. You don’t just give it – it’s like a cover-up,”

Mike Lindell: “Why does just Fox get this? So they can cover it up even more? It’s disgusting.”

Lindell has proven to be a liar and must pay 5 million. Trumpism is getting their ass handed to them.

Lindell has proven to be a liar and must pay 5 million. Trumpism is getting their ass handed to them.

If Big Liars got paid by the failure, they'd have as much money as Dominion just received from Fox.

9bjg0gc5rebb1.png

sounds like a good business man. How's target and bud light doing today?
Target and Anheuser-Busch are doing substantially better than the Pillow Man.
Bud Light lost all the MAGA lemmings because they think they will be gay or trans if they drink Bud Light. That is how insecure they are of their manhood.

Target and Anheuser-Busch are doing substantially better than the Pillow Man.
Bud Light lost all the MAGA lemmings because they think they will be gay or trans if they drink Bud Light. That is how insecure they are of their manhood.
40 billion vs millions yeah, only in demfk math

You support Trump, you will lose. I feel horrible about the Pillow guy. He seems like such a great guy.

Mike uses tweaker logic. If you've worked with the recovery community, Mike's fixations to self destruction are classic addict behavior.

His inability to admit when he's wrong doesn't speak to a great guy.

Mike uses tweaker logic. If you've worked with the recovery community, Mike's fixations to self destruction are classic addict behavior.

His inability to admit when he's wrong doesn't speak to a great guy.
Yup. Lindell switched to a different addiction, from cocaine to election fraud conspiracies.

Yup. Lindell switched to a different addiction, from cocaine to election fraud conspiracies.

If you've seen that guy screaming and frantic at hour 18 of a 24 hour broadcast.......you'd question if he switched addictions or just added one.

If you've seen that guy screaming and frantic at hour 18 of a 24 hour broadcast.......you'd question if he switched addictions or just added one.
I used to admire the guy. Beat an addiction and made a name for himself with his pillows. Now he's nothing but a sad joke.

I used to admire the guy. Beat an addiction and made a name for himself with his pillows. Now he's nothing but a sad joke.

I feel for him. I've seen good people relapse. Lindell just has more to lose before he hits rock bottom again.

I feel for him. I've seen good people relapse. Lindell just has more to lose before he hits rock bottom again.
Fuck him. He should think about his employees. He's risking all their jobs with his bullshit

Forum List

Back