Fox News DROPS MyPillow ads after founder Mike Lindell 'ran out of money to pay for them'

71c7975c9fe76dbeae6b206e2f0ac6ce.jpg
No, just not invested enough to put out the effort.

shrug1.gif

Come on Mang, are you trying to tell me you kids weren't all huge fans of the crackhead when he was financing investigations into bogus vote fraud claims?
LOL Your projection is frightening

LOL and yet you cannot find a single one of us ever singing Lindel's praises. Whereas we can show 100,000 posts from your cult defending your favorite crackhead.

You and your projection is a hoot cultist. Quite entertaining.
I didn't look son. There is no need to prove water is wet, we all already know it.

The list of fortunes and lives Donald Trump ruined is his greatest accomplishment.
I don’t have a lot of sympathy for those who made their decision to align with the blob and have their finances and careers ruined. Fox deserved to have their judgment against them. I think it was on Pod Save America that Trump hasn’t been live on Fox for eight months or something like that--to guard against more libel suits. They learned their lesson.

Maybe if he put out a half-decent product, people would still buy them and he'd have money to pay for the ads. The "pillows" feel like they're filled with sawdust and gave me a horribly sore neck, and I'm not the only one.

Maybe if he put out a half-decent product, people would still buy them and he'd have money to pay for the ads. The "pillows" feel like they're filled with sawdust and gave me a horribly sore neck, and I'm not the only one.

No, that sore neck is not from your MyPillow. It's from holding up a dense leftist head that's full of concrete.

Fox News has dropped adverts for MyPillow after its founder Mike Lindell 'ran out of money' following his voting machines defamation case.

Lindell confirmed his company had been axed in a video on his TV network on Friday, claiming he was not given a reason why.

However, sources told Rolling Stone the real reason for the cancelation was Lindell's failure to pay for the commercials.

Insiders said the adverts were, 'paused due to the fact Mike Lindell hasn’t been able to finance the commercials' - an issue they said was communicated 'at length'.

'As soon as their account is paid, we would be happy to accept their advertising,' the source added.

The wife commented on the absence of the commercials.

All I can say is.....Thank you God!

If he really cared about his company and employees he would not have gotten into the "loud" side of politics.
Another hoodwinked Trump supporter comes to the end if the line.

Forum List

Back