Going bald? Here's what you do. Our advice series, Ask Tucker, is back.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

God bless Tucker thereā€™s a rockstar for you right thereā€¦ how does it feel to all of the anti-Americans, who said ā€œwhen Tucker was fired from Fox he would be gone and not heard from againā€

Well Tucker is commanding millions of views every day on X . šŸ˜Ž see itā€™s cool stuff like this that the every day propagandist on CNN and Fox News donā€™t cover. But chill common sense guys are Tucker Carlson just tells you how it is.

Btw Where did Mike Rogers get his rug from, is it from Ukraine?

God bless Tucker thereā€™s a rockstar for you right thereā€¦ how does it feel to all of the anti-Americans, who said with Tucker was fired from Fox he would be gone the guy, commanding millions of views every day on X . šŸ˜Ž see itā€™s cool stuff like this at the every day propagandist son, CNN and Fox News donā€™t cover. But chill common sense guys are Tucker Carlson just tells you how it is.

šŸ˜Ž

Gawaaannnnnnn Tucker, this is a not so cleverly concocted hit piece on Rodgers.

Learn from this folks. It won't be easier than this one.

God bless Tucker thereā€™s a rockstar for you right thereā€¦ how does it feel to all of the anti-Americans, who said ā€œwhen Tucker was fired from Fox he would be gone and not heard from againā€

Well Tucker is commanding millions of views every day on X . šŸ˜Ž see itā€™s cool stuff like this that the every day propagandist on CNN and Fox News donā€™t cover. But chill common sense guys are Tucker Carlson just tells you how it is.

Ah go tan yer testicals.

Yup, God Bless America! Where else can you lose your job as a high-paying talk show host but end up giving advice to bald men for free?

In the good Olā€™ US of A, of course. LOL

Plus, itā€™s always fun when MAGA turns against MAGA.

Yup, God Bless America! Where else can you lose your job as a high-paying talk show host but end up giving advice to bald men for free?

Tucker commands hundreds of millions of more views compared to some talking head on CNN or Fox.

Fox fired Tucker when he was the number one rated journalist on television. Yes right because he had the free speech and integrity to criticize big pharma and supporting Ukraine.

Ah when free speech prevails šŸ˜€

I remember the anti-American anti-free speech people celebrating when Tucker was fired and said he would never come back. What a great achievement to see how wrong those people were.

your one of those folks who doesnā€™t actually watch the videos. Heā€™s telling them to be confident in how they look

Seriously though when I saw Mike Rogers for the first time and that I saw that rug. ..I also thought how is this happening where everybody in gov acts like this is normal and heā€™s not wearing a rug.

1707021373904.png

Wonder what the Ukrainian politicians think about that rug on Rogers? Did he get his hairpiece in Kiev ?

Tucker commands hundreds of millions of more views compared to some talking head on CNN or Fox.

Fox fired Tucker when he was the number one rated journalist on television. Yes right because he had the free speech and integrity to criticize big pharma and supporting Ukraine.

Ah when free speech prevails šŸ˜€

I remember the anti-American anti-free speech people celebrating when Tucker was fired and said he would never come back. What a great achievement to see how wrong those people were.
He still hasn't, twinkle-toes. Making people pay to watch your dumb show isn't really coming back.

I love how you idiots shell out money to watch his dumb, predictable pablum and then create thread after thread whining about the price of groceries.

Never gets old. :itsok:

your one of those folks who doesnā€™t actually watch the videos. Heā€™s telling them to be confident in how they look

Seriously though when I saw Mike Rogers for the first time and that I saw that rug. ..I also thought how is this happening where everybody in gov acts like this is normal and heā€™s not wearing a rug.

View attachment 897356
Wonder what the Ukrainian politicians think about that rug on Rogers? Did he get his hairpiece in Kiev ?
You tell me. He is your MAGA nutjob.

how many dim news hosts have lost their jobs in the past few yrs eh ?

how many dim news hosts have lost their jobs in the past few yrs eh ?
No idea. I am sure a lot. But you don't find Dems claiming they are back when all they have is a Twitter show.

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

No idea. I am sure a lot. But you don't find Dems claiming they are back when all they have is a Twitter show.

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
do any of these ex dem hosts have viewership on their platforms as large as Carlsons ?

do any of these ex dem hosts have viewership on their platforms as large as Carlsons ?
I guess it's retard education time.

Ok, retard. This is what you do - On the internet, there is something called Google. Use that thingamajig to search.

Ok, retard? Please keep us informed about your progress. :itsok:

I guess it's retard education time.

Ok, retard. This is what you do - On the internet, there is something called Google. Use that thingamajig to search.

Ok, retard? Please keep us informed about your progress. :itsok:
no thanks faggot ... i already know Carlson has a larger viewership than most mainstream media outlets ..

i noticed you dont refute being called a faggot ... and yes.. you are a faggot .
Awww... poor retard. Jumped on this thread and made a fool of itself. :auiqs.jpg:

But, do keep trolling. You will find the faggot you are looking for. Understand a lot of you Maga retards are closet-faggots. :itsok:

That was great!

Forum List

Back