Lindell is Right Again

It's a matter of market share. And fox news is the industry leader. And when they found that telling the truth lost viewers to Newsmax, they went back to lying to their audience, because it made them money.
you'd have to give an example of this... but I doubt u will because libs always do this:

they claim some dumbass sounding "fact" (Fox lies all the time.. Please) and then give ZERO evidence... ho hummm

:bigbed:

This is hilarious. Fox news, especially Tucker Carlson, who's own lawyers explained to a federal judge that Tucker spews bullshit, and his audience knows it.

They love his fact-free stories and opinions.
Rachel Maddow did the same. You always seem to forget that, goldfish.

oh, so you believe lawyers?!

ha ha...
When their law license is on the line in front of a federal judge, then pretty much yes.

Those who chose to lie to federal judges, like Rudy Giuliani have been sanctioned, disbarred, fined, and run out of town on a rail.

When their law license is on the line in front of a federal judge, then pretty much yes.

Those who chose to lie to federal judges, like Rudy Giuliani have been sanctioned, disbarred, fined, and run out of town on a rail.
I have zero evidence Giuliani lied to anyone. If you think I'm going to take a leftist's word for it... all I can say is

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you'd have to give an example of this... but I doubt u will because libs always do this:
Read the dominion lawsuit emails.

Through discovery and federal CPLR, they were able to subpoena fox news internal emails, that were completely damning. They revealed what fox news was doing, and why.

Like when some of their on-air personalities complained that telling the TRUTH about Biden winning Arizona cost them fox news share price going down.

I know "all about" the fakery of the election "results." I have read many books on the topic and seen almost all the videos (b4 they were shut down by big tech). I've read Mollie Hemingway's book Rigged which all Americans should read. The libs won't read it bc it may shatter their narrative about how 2020 was just totally legit..

So what is Lindell TV? Did he buy his own TV station? I haven't heard of any of this that you mention here.. Frank Speech, etc..

There's always something going on there. Lindell is usually on at nights.

https://frankspeech.com/shows/lindell-tv

Read the dominion lawsuit emails.

Through discovery and federal CPLR, they were able to subpoena fox news internal emails, that were completely damning. They revealed what fox news was doing, and why.

Like when some of their on-air personalities complained that telling the TRUTH about Biden winning Arizona cost them fox news share price going down.
why are you bothering..? I said I don't trust libs. Period.

One must be careful with what one considers a reliable source..

It's a matter of market share. And fox news is the industry leader. And when they found that telling the truth lost viewers to Newsmax, they went back to lying to their audience, because it made them money.

I'm pretty sure that at my age, I can figure out who's being truthful and who's pissing down my leg and telling me it's rain.

I have zero evidence Giuliani lied to anyone. If you think I'm going to take a leftist's word for it... all I can say is

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The D.C. disciplinary counsel charged Giuliani with bringing a frivolous legal action and engaging in conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice.

He lied to the public about the evidence he had. He didn't lie to the court about it, he had none.

I enjoy their nighttime entertainment show, Gutfeld! every once in a while.

They are not now nor were they ever THE “go to” source of news.
They're not the "go to" source of news unless their heads are buried in Trump's ass, where yours is.

Got it.

"Lindell should be Trump's vice p "
----------------------------------------------------------

Now, there is a 'Bingo'!!

I personally think (and so does my avatar)......well, we both think that is a deadsolidperfect suggestion.

From your lips to God's ears, poster myfault ---- Trump/Lindell, America's Team!

What can this forum do, poster, to make that a reality? I'd send 'em money but the risk of, well, being grifted ain't zero.

Nonetheless, I guarantee I will watch the debates.

Forum List

Back