Lindell is Right Again

It's a matter of market share. And fox news is the industry leader. And when they found that telling the truth lost viewers to Newsmax, they went back to lying to their audience, because it made them money.
So, what does that say about the other "fake" news networks? The endless lies they spouted. Still do. With grim faces even. We Republican voters are jaded from our own politicians and media types that detour even slightly today. They caused it. Or perhaps they are just part of it and schmooze the Deplorables.

It' already out.

It's out.

You're a stupid fucking Cultist.
Literally one of the dumbest mother fuckers on here.

So - you know nothing.
This will be fun for you cucks on the alt-right. But everyone else will ignore this as the exercise in partisan politics that the now de-nutted McCarthy had to open up and swallow.
But you idiots will literally cream yourselves.

So eat it and smile, you simpering lemming. Because you'll eat anything. :auiqs.jpg:

This will be fun for you cucks on the alt-right. But everyone else will ignore this as the exercise in partisan politics that the now de-nutted McCarthy had to open up and swallow.
But you idiots will literally cream yourselves.

So eat it and smile, you simpering lemming. Because you'll eat anything. :auiqs.jpg:
there are none so blind as those who will not see

FOX News is controlled opposition. That means their marching orders come from the same scum running our government and media. How much will they be allowed to show? We could never know the real extent of government involvement.

"Mike Lindell: “Well because Fox, number one, Fox is going to sift through it and only put out what they want and I’m tired of them breaking our constitutional rights. We have to stand up with everything. Just because they’re doing it everywhere, everything has to be addressed. I don’t know why the media’s not going after them. We are, at Lindell TV, we’re going after him for the First Amendment provision freedom of the press. We’re injured by not having access and then the other thing is the Equal Protection clause, discrimination by the speaker. You don’t just give it – it’s like a cover-up,”

Mike Lindell: “Why does just Fox get this? So they can cover it up even more? It’s disgusting.”

Isn't Lindell the guy that promised a $5 million dollar reward if any cyber expert could disprove his election data conspiracy......and then refused to pay when one did?

That Mike Lindell?

Don't take my word, take the word of federal judges, and the New York States highest court.
They'll just say the judges are corrupt.

Also corrupt are Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

But the orange cult? They're pristine, have the most honest sources and only speak The Truth.

:laugh:

FOX News is controlled opposition. That means their marching orders come from the same scum running our government and media. How much will they be allowed to show? We could never know the real extent of government involvement.

"Mike Lindell: “Well because Fox, number one, Fox is going to sift through it and only put out what they want and I’m tired of them breaking our constitutional rights. We have to stand up with everything. Just because they’re doing it everywhere, everything has to be addressed. I don’t know why the media’s not going after them. We are, at Lindell TV, we’re going after him for the First Amendment provision freedom of the press. We’re injured by not having access and then the other thing is the Equal Protection clause, discrimination by the speaker. You don’t just give it – it’s like a cover-up,”

Mike Lindell: “Why does just Fox get this? So they can cover it up even more? It’s disgusting.”

giphy.gif

They'll just say the judges are corrupt.

Also corrupt are Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

But the orange cult? They're pristine, have the most honest sources and only speak The Truth.

:laugh:

You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.

When Judge Peter Thompson ruled that Kari Lake failed to prove fraud in her case.....they just folded him into their conspiracy.

When AG Bill Barr confirmed that there was no evidence of voter fraud that could have changed the outcome of the election.....they just folded him into their conspiracy too.

When Trump's own Cybersecurity Infrastructure Council confirmed that the 2020 election was the most secure in history, they just folded them into their conspiracy too.

When Georgia's republican secretary of state affirmed that Georgia's election was secure and Biden won......they just folded him into their conspiracy too.

When the overwhelminlgy republican Maricopa county election board affirmed they ran a clean election......they just folded them into their conspiracy too.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.
You can't fix stupid.

Oh I thought there was intelligent commentary here from conservatives

what a diappointment

oh well... tired of all the creeps in Eliteville anyhow

Lindell is as ignorant as he is corrupt and dishonest.

A private rightwing fake news channel like Fox can’t ‘break’ anyone’s Constitutional rights.

Yeah, the first word of the first amendment kinda kicks the shit out of Lindell's argument.

Lucky for Lindell....his intended audience knows jackshit about what the constitution says. So they're easy marks.

Mike Lindell....the guy that an abritator just ruled had to pay $5,000,000 because his claims of Chinese packet data were disproven?

That Mike Lindell? I just want to make sure we're talking about the same guy.

FOX News is an entertainment channel, we watch Newsmax mostly. They're far more right-wing than FOX has ever been, yet the leftards never even mention them. All they do is go on about how FOX News is so "extreme."
I like watching NTD. They still report news without much commentary. They maintain a good poker face, so you don't really know if they lean left or right, but that's actually a good thing. Report the news and let me make up my mind without being swayed. OANN is pretty good too. Newsmax, IMO, is a bit too much like FAUX News but still a little bit better.

FOX News is an entertainment channel, we watch Newsmax mostly. They're far more right-wing than FOX has ever been, yet the leftards never even mention them. All they do is go on about how FOX News is so "extreme."

Don't worry. Dominion is suing NewsMax too for $1.6 Billion!

And Mike Lindell. Get your MyPillows while you can.

America knows what you are Lindy......and yer buddies at Faux ....

Forum List

Back