Liberals believe

So now you know my Religious beliefs?

I care whenever libs try to impose their liberalism on America

I do not know your religious BELIEFS, because you never use your own words to ever expound on your beliefs about anything, religion included. But I can infer your religious beliefs by the way you practice faith.

We both know what I did on Easter Sunday and we both know where you were and what you were doing on that same morning. We know how you prioritize the resurrection of the Son of God in your life.
:eusa_naughty:

I do not know your religious BELIEFS, because you never use your own words to ever expound on your beliefs about anything, religion included. But I can infer your religious beliefs by the way you practice faith.

We both know what I did on Easter Sunday and we both know where you were and what you were doing on that same morning. We know how you prioritize the resurrection of the Son of God in your life.
:eusa_naughty:

Yes, only libs can tell others how to celebrate a holiday - as they look down on the people from their Ivory Tower

I prefer inclusive rather than exclusive representation of the Freedom of Religion. I would rather the government buildings put up displays of each of the religion's holidays rather than exclude them entirely.

I don't care to have my tax dollars used in furtherance of any religion. I have no objection to any religious group funding a display on any public property, except courthouses, with their own monies. A referendum at the appropriate level to allow such privately-funded displays could be used to decide the issue.

I'm an ordinary working person and have been all my adult life. Grew up in a working class family. I must have mislaid the key to the ivory tower.

It was not directed at you - it was toward MM

He is a fountain of misinformation

Libs claim to support free speech and the mutaul exchange of ideas

as long as you agree with them

We've covered this, the day you engage in the exchange of ideas that are not the ones you have memorized, will be the day hell freezes over, or the republican party dissolves.

We've covered this, the day you engage in the exchange of ideas that are not the ones you have memorized, will be the day hell freezes over, or the republican party dissolves.

and instead of trying to carry on a conversation - like MM you fall back on the personal attacks

Like most libs do

and instead of trying to carry on a conversation - like MM you fall back on the personal attacks

Like most libs do

I dont consider it a personal attack to point out the FACT that you have no personal thoughts, and all you do is "Cut and Post" and repeat what you have memorized.

You might, its understandable that you, like most people would become offended when thier obvious faults are brought to light.

I dont consider it a personal attack to point out the FACT that you have no personal thoughts, and all you do is "Cut and Post" and repeat what you have memorized.

You might, its understandable that you, like most people would become offended when thier obvious faults are brought to light.

Libs fall back on the cut and paste talking point whenever someone posts an article or story that backs up their facts

Since the facts usually goes against the lib in the first place - it is a good way to change the subject

Libs fall back on the cut and paste talking point whenever someone psota an artivcle or story that backs up their facts

Since the facts usually goes against the lib in the first place - it is a good way to change the subject

I checked I havent "Cut and Posted" anything when I accuse you of having NO original thoughts.

You dont fall back on "Cutting and Posting" is it your bread and butter, its all you are capable of.

I checked I havent "Cut and Posted" anything when I accuse you of having NO original thoughts.

You dont fall back on "Cutting and Posting" is it your bread and butter, its all you are capable of.

Did I say you? No, libs attack me for posting any article that backs up my claim and tears their argument apart

Did I say you? No, libs attack me for posting any article that backs up my claim and tears their argument apart

no.... I cannot speak for all "libs", but I know that I blast you for relying solely on cut and paste opinion pieces and never using your own words to carry on any sort of discussion. If I wanted to go read all the op-ed pieces at newsbusters, I'd be there instead of here. I come HERE to carry on "intelligent" discussions with people about current events..... and, it would seem, I also come here to spank your ignorant ass all over the board and I really need to do some soul searching to figure out why that gives me such a sense of satisfaction to make you look like a fucking moron..... but alas, it does and I cannot seem to refrain from doing so. If you would stop the cutting and pasting and start trying to carry on intelligent conversations, I would, I am sure, miss whipping you about the place, but that would be counterbalanced by the increased enjoyment I would gain in engaging you in actual debate.

no.... I cannot speak for all "libs", but I know that I blast you for relying solely on cut and paste opinion pieces and never using your own words to carry on any sort of discussion. If I wanted to go read all the op-ed pieces at newsbusters, I'd be there instead of here. I come HERE to carry on "intelligent" discussions with people about current events..... and, it would seem, I also come here to spank your ignorant ass all over the board and I really need to do some soul searching to figure out why that gives me such a sense of satisfaction to make you look like a fucking moron..... but alas, it does and I cannot seem to refrain from doing so. If you would stop the cutting and pasting and start trying to carry on intelligent conversations, I would, I am sure, miss whipping you about the place, but that would be counterbalanced by the increased enjoyment I would gain in engaging you in actual debate.

You have a fear of facts and anything that supports my posts

You have a fear of facts and anything that supports my posts

I have no fear of facts.... I look forward to the day when you will use your own words to debate me

your "posts" are always nothing BUT the words and opinions of others, and on those rare occasions when you voice your own opinion in a sentence or two, the opinion is clearly dead wrong, you are called on it and you always run away from admitting that you fucked up.

I have no fear of facts.... I look forward to the day when you will use your own words to debate me

your "posts" are always nothing BUT the words and opinions of others, and on those rare occasions when you voice your own opinion in a sentence or two, the opinion is clearly dead wrong, you are called on it and you always run away from admitting that you fucked up.

Translation - facts get in the way of by arguments

Forum List

Back