Liberals believe

That bush planned 911 but cant plan iraq.

That gender is a choice.

what other crap do lieberals believe?

Enough of this BS, hype, and exaggeration. Do you have any proof that Democrats believe that Bush planned 9-11? Simply a link to an official Democrat web site with such a statement would suffice.

Enough of this BS, hype, and exaggeration. Do you have any proof that Democrats believe that Bush planned 9-11? Simply a link to an official Democrat web site with such a statement would suffice.

Look on this board - Paul Revere has ben spreading this crap

Alot of libs actually believe it

Im barely a Democrat, but Republicans are definetly not the way to go.

Republican Conservatives believe:

In the word NO.

Everyone is going to burn in hell, except them.

NO on gay marriage, Gays are going to burn in hell, cause its any of their business.

NO to abortions, Women who have abortions are going to burn in hell. Republicans would rather have unwanted pregnancies grow up to be criminals to pray on society.
.........the fetuses that were aborted, had they been born, would have become children who were statistically the most likely group to become criminals. Raised by single mothers, in poverty, with genes that might not provide them with much ability to foresee the longterm consequences of impulsive actions..........
http://www.ornery.org/essays/warwatch/2005-09-11-1.html

NO to advancing medical science through stem cell reasearch is wrong, finding cures and healing the sick and possibly repairing OUR wounded soldiers who fight so bravely in Iraq is wrong.
The US is falling behind......... Countries where the research is encouraged have stepped into the breach, making new lines at an astonishing rate. Their discoveries are increasingly showcased at scientific meetings.
http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2006/may3/med-vantage-050306.html

NO, to leaving Iraq, Keeping our troops in Iraq is good, Cause you obviously want them dead.

It would appear that Republicans are agreed on one thing, Killing undeveloped, unborn babies is wrong,

BUT letting sick people suffer and die, and letting our troops and innocent civillians get blown up is good.

Support suffering, Vote Republican.

This message was brought to you by,

"The fight against the ignorance of RSR."

Im barely a Democrat, but Republicans are definetly not the way to go.

Republican Conservatives believe:

In the word NO.

Everyone is going to burn in hell, except them.

NO on gay marriage, Gays are going to burn in hell, cause its any of their business.

NO to abortions, Women who have abortions are going to burn in hell. Republicans would rather have unwanted pregnancies grow up to be criminals to pray on society.
.........the fetuses that were aborted, had they been born, would have become children who were statistically the most likely group to become criminals. Raised by single mothers, in poverty, with genes that might not provide them with much ability to foresee the longterm consequences of impulsive actions..........
http://www.ornery.org/essays/warwatch/2005-09-11-1.html

NO to advancing medical science through stem cell reasearch is wrong, finding cures and healing the sick and possibly repairing OUR wounded soldiers who fight so bravely in Iraq is wrong.
The US is falling behind......... Countries where the research is encouraged have stepped into the breach, making new lines at an astonishing rate. Their discoveries are increasingly showcased at scientific meetings.
http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2006/may3/med-vantage-050306.html

NO, to leaving Iraq, Keeping our troops in Iraq is good, Cause you obviously want them dead.

It would appear that Republicans are agreed on one thing, Killing undeveloped, unborn babies is wrong,

BUT letting sick people suffer and die, and letting our troops and innocent civillians get blown up is good.

Support suffering, Vote Republican.

This message was brought to you by,

"The fight against the ignorance of RSR."

Well looks like both sides know exactley what the other believes. Still on the ignorance scale this is about a 10.

Do a quick search for "9-11 Truth" and see how many libs believe it

Do a quick search for "9-11 Truth" and see how many libs believe it

Conspiracy buffs believe it. They aren't all liberals. They're anti-Bush because they believe the conspiracy.

I hear the same crap in reverse. I must be a neocon, rigth-wing extremist simply because I am anti-leftwingnut extremist.

One does not default to the other position automatically.

Conspiracy buffs believe it. They aren't all liberals. They're anti-Bush because they believe the conspiracy.

I hear the same crap in reverse. I must be a neocon, rigth-wing extremist simply because I am anti-leftwingnut extremist.

One does not default to the other position automatically.

Most of the conspiracy buffs are liberals

I have seen few (if any) Republicans say 9-11 was an inside job

Libs were saying how the government blew up the levies in New Orleans

Most libs seem to suffer form Bush Derangement syndrome

I guess one could say with confidence that:

When a Conservative starts a sentence with "Liberals believe..." it is probably always BS

When a Liberal starts a sentence with "Conservatives believe..." it is probably always BS

Get it?

True, but no one really wants to know what the other side really believes in. God forbid anybody find out they are just making the argument most convenient for themselves.

As a conservative I am biased and still tend to think much of what was said is accurate as far as what liberals believe but some not and the same for what libs have said we believe.

superlatives post is an excellent example; as a conservative and one who has actually studied the ideology a little I can say that few with the exception of possibly abortion (not to the extent that Super sarcastically states it though) are not correct: It is true of a lot of old white men who claim to be conservatives, but really the ideology itself has little to do with it.

In the word NO.

Not even sure what that's suppossed to mean.

I could write 20 pages on this but to keep it short, from a purely ideology based stand point and religous one I can not for the life of me figure out how the group that calls itself conservative claimed religion as one of its groups. relgion is so counter conservative its ridiculous. Conservativism is primarliy about objectivity which runs counter to faith or the absence of truth to support a belief. At the end of the day many people believe in God but there is no proof of such an existance.

As a conservative I would say if there is a God he would simply make sense. Yet from this simple concept all these absolutely stupid rules and relgions like Islam and Catholocism have come to be. All that crap that's on paper about these relgions (Bible, Quran) was written by human's. We're told its the word of God or inspired by God, but we really don't know that either. For all we know the whole Soddom and Gamora thing may have just been written by someone who didn't like gays.

That being said at to get back to the topic I don't really get why Gays would want to get married. marriage is a relgiously derived term as I understand it, and comes from one that according to writings any way, isn't keen on gay people, much less marrying them. Civil unions fine.

We have pages of this subject on other threads so this will be short. Conservatives believe that all human life (whenever that begins(I don't know)) deserves the chance to make their own choices. If just a woman has the right to choose and thus to choose an abortion that would negate that belief.

I have also posted at length the reasons why your argument is a poor one. there are a number of reasons to legitamtely get an abortion or one that would still be compatible with conservative beliefs and obviously some that aren't. Of the one's that aren't that argument is the worst one. To deprive someone the chance to prove themselves because we think you know how their life would turn out any way is ridiculous.

this is a good seguay into one belief, possibly sibconciously, that I strongly believe liberals do have and that they believe human are entitled (which is different than be given the opportunity to achieve it) to a pain/risk/nuissance/difficulty free life. Or to put it more simply as I said conservatives want equal opportunity while liberals want equal outcomes.

These statments are a crock quite simply. Void of objectivity. You are even interchangin Replicans with consrvatism as if somehow they are the same.

That bush planned 911 but cant plan iraq.

That gender is a choice.

what other crap do lieberals believe?

Libs also believe that a homosexual parade should be constitutionally protected, (displaying sex acts) but manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.

Libs also believe that a homosexual parade should be constitutionally protected, (displaying sex acts)

It already is constitutionally protected

but manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.

Its called seperation of church and state. If it's private property though there isn't a thing libs can do about it. Assuming your assumption is correct which it probably isn't

Come to Australia, we have a Nativity scene (been there for years) that is actually sited on a major brewery's property on a tributary from what we laughingly call (in my city) a "river". Trust me, the Mississippi it ain't.

Anyway, everyone brings the kids down each Christmas season to see all he lights and the other displays (secular) that are there. And everyone loves the centrepiece, the Nativity scene. And no-one gets upset. However we have had a couple of dramas.

One year the Baby Jesus was kidnapped. We waited for days for the ransom demand, we sort of wondered what it might be. I think the Baby Jesus kidnappers were ashamed because a few days later He returned. I bet He kicked their arses and they had to let Him go.

Another year there was a flood (we do have them) in the tributary. The Baby Jesus was swept along on the torrent on the Torrens (that's the name of the river into which the tributary flowed. He was bobbing along on the surface. Some smart bastard on radio said, why doesn't He just walk on the water? Bloody idiot, He's a baby you dill, He's not even walking on land yet! Some people.

Anyway the police were called to rescue Him and there were reports on AM radio about how it was going. The police eventually rescued the Baby Jesus before He was swept out to sea. The police returned him to the manger. And they didn't even get a "thank you" from the Vatican. But the kids and their parents - and even curmudgeons like me were glad He was back with his folks. And the donkey and the cow and the sheep and the shepherds. Can't have a Christmas without a Nativity scene and the Baby Jesus. It just isn't right somehow.

Come to Australia, we have a Nativity scene (been there for years) that is actually sited on a major brewery's property on a tributary from what we laughingly call (in my city) a "river". Trust me, the Mississippi it ain't.

Anyway, everyone brings the kids down each Christmas season to see all he lights and the other displays (secular) that are there. And everyone loves the centrepiece, the Nativity scene. And no-one gets upset. However we have had a couple of dramas.

One year the Baby Jesus was kidnapped. We waited for days for the ransom demand, we sort of wondered what it might be. I think the Baby Jesus kidnappers were ashamed because a few days later He returned. I bet He kicked their arses and they had to let Him go.

Another year there was a flood (we do have them) in the tributary. The Baby Jesus was swept along on the torrent on the Torrens (that's the name of the river into which the tributary flowed. He was bobbing along on the surface. Some smart bastard on radio said, why doesn't He just walk on the water? Bloody idiot, He's a baby you dill, He's not even walking on land yet! Some people.

Anyway the police were called to rescue Him and there were reports on AM radio about how it was going. The police eventually rescued the Baby Jesus before He was swept out to sea. The police returned him to the manger. And they didn't even get a "thank you" from the Vatican. But the kids and their parents - and even curmudgeons like me were glad He was back with his folks. And the donkey and the cow and the sheep and the shepherds. Can't have a Christmas without a Nativity scene and the Baby Jesus. It just isn't right somehow.

Libs in America see manger scenes as a threat to America and the US Constitution

Forum List

Back