Debate Now Is the politically-left more weak-minded than the politically-right?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Watching the anti-Israel protests going on in NYC today made me wonder. I seriously doubt they're what you'd call a "grass roots" movement, as they really have nothing to do with those issues that Americans will bring to the polls next November. It's no "conspiracy theory" that these protests are being funded and orchestrated by some entity, and the media has taken a huge part in forming people's opinions. But virtually everyone taking part in them is obviously a liberal, progressive, Democrat, or otherwise politically left-leaning. Everyone, in case you haven't noticed.

You could bring up for an example the January 6 Capitol protest, of course. But that was an anomaly by comparison. A one-time occurrence. I can't think of any other instance of something like that, unless you consider the Tea Party Movement in 2010. But from the riots at the 1968 Democratic National Convention, to the Vietnam War protests, to the Bush-era protests against the Iraq War, to the pro-choice rallies and protests, to the the 2020 George Floyd protests and riots, to the anti-Israel protests taking place today, the attendees of all those events were or are primarily politically left-leaning.

That poses some questions: Are those of the liberal and left persuasion more susceptible to being manipulated than those on the right? Are their minds more malleable, allowing them to be more easily influenced by the opinions of their peers and the media?

Sure, it's why they vote in lock-step for the most part.....It's also their political strength.

Think....The Borg.

dnc.jpg

You really need to stop being disingenuous about Israel. Secondly 1-6 was a protest for no reason. There was no stolen election to protrest.

You really need to stop being disingenuous about Israel. Secondly 1-6 was a protest for no reason. There was no stolen election to protrest.

Disingenuous how? I'm not the one out there acting a fool by engaging myself in a protest over something that has nothing to do with me. Sure I support Israel, but whatever course they take effects me in no way, shape, or form.

Watching the anti-Israel protests going on in NYC today made me wonder. I seriously doubt they're what you'd call a "grass roots" movement, as they really have nothing to do with those issues that Americans will bring to the polls next November. It's no "conspiracy theory" that these protests are being funded and orchestrated by some entity, and the media has taken a huge part in forming people's opinions. But virtually everyone taking part in them is obviously a liberal, progressive, Democrat, or otherwise politically left-leaning. Everyone, in case you haven't noticed.

You could bring up for an example the January 6 Capitol protest, of course. But that was an anomaly by comparison. A one-time occurrence. I can't think of any other instance of something like that, unless you consider the Tea Party Movement in 2010. But from the riots at the 1968 Democratic National Convention, to the Vietnam War protests, to the Bush-era protests against the Iraq War, to the pro-choice rallies and protests, to the the 2020 George Floyd protests and riots, to the anti-Israel protests taking place today, the attendees of all those events were or are primarily politically left-leaning.

That poses some questions: Are those of the liberal and left persuasion more susceptible to being manipulated than those on the right? Are their minds more malleable, allowing them to be more easily influenced by the opinions of their peers and the media?
Big money has the most effect with propaganda for obvious reasons.

And since most big money these days leans Left, they control the most weak minds that gets bent left.

Disingenuous how? I'm not the one out there acting a fool by engaging myself in a protest over something that has nothing to do with me. Sure I support Israel, but whatever course they take effects me in no way, shape, or form.

But you're here making a thread about the protest and making claims about the so called left using those protests as an example. If the situation has nothing to do with you then the protests don't either.

But you're here making a thread about the protest and making claims about the so called left using those protests as an example. If the situation has nothing to do with you then the protests don't either.

The claim I'm making is that the left, progressives, and Democrats are more susceptible to being manipulated by the media and by their peers.

It is just another example of the globalist grip that is being applied to the US. The democrat countermeasure to Trump is George Soros. You will notice that these participants, like democrats in general, march lock step with Soros policies which are decidedly globalist. Why else would we see protests for TWO wars that we have no troops involved in.

It is just another example of the globalist grip that is being applied to the US. The democrat countermeasure to Trump is George Soros. You will notice that these participants, like democrats in general, march lock step with Soros policies which are decidedly globalist. Why else would we see protests for TWO wars that we have no troops involved in.

That's true. The left, including Democrats, have always seemed to move in unison, almost like a hive of bees or a colony of ants. Is there something particular to their ideology that makes them that way?

The left aren't the ones repeating russian propaganda on the hose floor.

Top Republican warns pro-Russia messages are echoed ‘on the House floor’

That's should settle this thread immediately.

The weak minds are on the right.
not in your case.

and who has the weaker mind?

some one that would vote for a con man, or someone that would vote for a man that has to be lead to the podium to make a speech.

My opinion?

both sides are about even.

The left aren't the ones repeating russian propaganda on the hose floor.

Top Republican warns pro-Russia messages are echoed ‘on the House floor’

That's should settle this thread immediately.

What "Russian propaganda"? Just because we don't want to involve ourselves in expensive nation building ventures that could turn into another war for us?

Wasn't 20 years of war enough for you? Do you really believe that Russians are telling Americans to make the day to day decisions that effect their lives?

Seriously?

not in your case.

and who has the weaker mind?

some one that would vote for a con man, or someone that would vote for a man that has to be lead to the podium to make a speech.

My opinion?

both sides are about even.

To be fair, Donald Trump has never "conned" me out of anything, nor have I ever given a dime to any political party. Sure he made a few promises that never came to fruition, but that's forgivable due to the hostile and obstructive Congress he had to work with.

In spite of that, I still believe he delivered far more than he promised.

Forum List

Back