Liberals believe

and lost everytime

Keep trying - you might catch me on an off day

the day I "lose" to you, actually factually unequivocally lose, in a purely right and wrong clear cut debate or intellectual meeting of the minds with you; will be the last time you ever see me online, for I have thrown myself out of the highest window I could find, doing my best to land on my head.

Its a pretty safe bet, I will be online for a long time to come.

the day I "lose" to you, actually factually unequivocally lose, in a purely right and wrong clear cut debate or intellectual meeting of the minds with you; will be the last time you ever see me online, for I have thrown myself out of the highest window I could find, doing my best to land on my head.

Its a pretty safe bet, I will be online for a long time to come.

Need the number to Suicide Prevention - before it is to late

Somewhere someone loves you - why I don't know

Here I thought libs were all for the open exchange of ideas

Or does that apply only when libs are exchanging with other libs?

Correct, Liberals are open to exchange of ideas, not mindless repeated 'parrot' talking points.

Anyone can do what you do, and brainlessly repeat things they have memorized, completely ignoring and blocking all attempts at an "open exchange of ideas."

Listening and understanding are two things you are utterly incapable of.

Parrot.

Correct, Liberals are open to exchange of ideas, not mindless repeated 'parrot' talking points.

Anyone can do what you do, and brainlessly repeat things they have memorized, completely ignoring and blocking all attempts at an "open exchange of ideas."

Parrot.

So much for the "open mindedness" of libs

Fell free to voice your opinion - as long as you agree with them

Maybe cause conservatives control everything. as I said before, from Multinational Corporations, to News Conglomorates, to the Government.

The people in charge hold conservative ideals. no big strech.

It is a stretch cause there isn't a shred of truth to back that up. Last I checked every other news network other than Fox News was was liberally biased.

One of the biggest media conglomerates is owned by a lib, Ted Turner.

And don't forget about George Sorros.

It is a stretch cause there isn't a shred of truth to back that up. Last I checked every other news network other than Fox News was was liberally biased.

One of the biggest media conglomerates is owned by a lib, Ted Turner.

And don't forget about George Sorros.

Why do you think he hates my newsbuster posts? They point out the liberal bias on a daily basis

Parrot.

So because he doesn't agree with your ideas means he isn't open to ideas? Come on. What you really mean because RSR or myself don't just role over and so "Gee your right Super" we must be close minded.

So because he doesn't agree with your ideas means he isn't open to ideas? Come on. What you really mean because RSR or myself don't just role over and so "Gee your right Super" we must be close minded.

That is what libs call compromise

Its not that he isnt open to "My" ideas, its that he isnt open to anything he hasnt memorized.

RSR cant even have a conversation without mentioning something about Libs and Dems and Bias, you could be talking about ANYTHING and he will bring it up and repeat it without actually saying anything rational.

I have conversed and discussed topics with you, and reached an intellectual point where valid views were put forth and opinions were defended.

I have NEVER had such an experience with RSR.

I defy you, to for one thread take a standpoint counter active to something RSR is saying and see what you get from it besides a headache.

Let me know how it goes.

Its not that he isnt open to "My" ideas, its that he isnt open to anything he hasnt memorized.

RSR cant even have a conversation without mentioning something about Libs and Dems and Bias, you could be talking about ANYTHING and he will bring it up and repeat it without actually saying anything rational.

I have conversed and discussed topics with you, and reached an intellectual point where valid views were put forth and opinions were defended.

I have NEVER had such an experience with RSR.

I defy you, to for one thread take a standpoint counter active to something RSR is saying and see what you get from it besides a headache.

Let me know how it goes.

You do seem to have a problem dealing with your pent up anger

Forum List

Back