Liberals believe

I care whenever libs try to impose their liberalism on America

But its ok that Conservatives control basically everything from multinational corporations to media outlets and the government.

How dare liberalism speak to your sensitive ears.

Do you have any Idea what the seperation of Church and state is?.. Ok, I'll answer for you.. NO YOU DONT,And I've never met a liberal who does... But they love to say it thru thier ignorance..

My posts have lead you to the conclusion that I'm a liberal? You may want to check with a few people on this board about that.

The seperation of church and state exists only to ensure that the goverment cant create its own religion and FORCE you to follow it like England did... Thats it, no more.. I doesnt mean NO religion can be affiliated to the state it means ALL religions MUST be.

Incorrect read on.

This is the first ammendment as it pertains to relgion:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . . ."

It means exacltey what it says. the state shall have nothing to do with religion and shall not prohibit anyone from practicing any religion they like.

The following is how the term Seperation of Church and State came into being. This is not part of the Constitution but was written by Thomas Jefferson and has been cited in several court rulings as it pertains to religion on government.

"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between church and State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties."

It is meant to be a deeper explanation of the first ammendment. Again quite clear that it was NOT meant to state that the government is mean to endorse ALL relgions

"Now" this is new? are you a gold fish? do you forget things from day to day?

That would explain alot.

You are a goldfish.

Libs look for anyone to balme for their failures. When they do not get their way, libs look to pass the bunk onto someone else

It ios Rush, Sean, Fox News, and the right wing attack machine

After all, how can the oh so intellectually superior liberals ever lose to conservatives in a fair fight?

Libs look for anyone to balme for their failures. When they do not get their way, libs look to pass the bunk onto someone else

It ios Rush, Sean, Fox News, and the right wing attack machine

After all, how can the oh so intellectually superior liberals ever lose to conservatives in a fair fight?

Maybe cause conservatives control everything. as I said before, from Multinational Corporations, to News Conglomorates, to the Government.

The people in charge hold conservative ideals. no big strech.

Yeah the one that everone knows, and you continue to disbelieve.

Libs have 99% of the media to report their version of news and they are still not happy

Is that why Dems want to bring back the Fairness Doctrine to shut down conservatve talk radio?

I thought libs were for choice - or is choice OK as long as the people choose what liberals want them to choose?

Libs have 99% of the media to report their version of news and they are still not happy

Is that why Dems want to bring back the Fairness Doctrine to shut down conservatve talk radio?

I thought libs were for choice - or is choice OK as long as the people choose what liberals want them to choose?

Is that what the fairness doctrine was for? unfairness in journalism? I guess you would think so, having two sides to a story does sound a bit unfair.

So if 99% of the media is reporting with a Liberal bias, wouldnt that in effect mean they are reporting the truth?

And then only 1% is supposedly conservative?

Is that what the fairness doctrine was for? unfairness in journalism? I guess you would think so, having two sides to a story does sound a bit unfair.

So if 99% of the media is reporting with a Liberal bias, wouldnt that in effect mean they are reporting the truth?

And then only 1% is supposedly conservative?

Libs lose to conservatives on radio - so if libs cannot beat them they want to silence them

Air America was to be the lefts answer to Rush and Sean - one bankrupt company later - Rush and Sean still rule the airwaves

Libs lose to conservatives on radio - so if libs cannot beat them they want to silence them

Air America was to be the lefts answer to Rush and Sean - one bankrupt company later - Rush and Sean still rule the airwaves

Sean Hannity the neoconservative and Rush limbaugh the ultra-conservative.

Totally ruling the airwaves with fairness.

Sean Hannity the neoconservative and Rush limbaugh the ultra-conservative.

Totally ruling the airwaves with fairness.

Is it their fault libs can't get an audience or sponsors for the shows?

Again, when libs fail they try to blame someone else

There is so much that has already been said about this that you blatently ignore.
Unfair and imbalanced, but thats nothing new.

So the fact libs cannot compete should not be a shock to you

They have been trying to take out Rush for many years

New Topics

Forum List

Back