Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

That was not a legitimate opponent. Nor was it a fair competition. Those girls are far more noble for standing up for fair play than people like you and candycorn will ever be.
All opponents are legitimate.

Should Wilt have been banned from basketball because he was so physically superior to everyone around him?

In your world if someone is bigger, stronger, better, it ain't fair.
No wonder you're a MAGAT.
When bullies get slapped this whining is the inevitable result.
AND
Because it's obvious you and your brain were separated at birth I'll let your tiny mind know that Ms. CC stands with you on this.

1713957419865.gif

Limited as in zero.
Wrestlers are matched by weight, not age.
All wrestlers go through intense training both physical and skill training.
A 110 pound 13 year old girl is most likely as strong as a 110 pound boy.
A trained 13 yo 110 pound girl would have a good chance of winning against a similarly trained and sized boy.

BUT...
The ego damage of the boy losing to the girl

The girls who walked accomplished nothing.
No rule changes
They lost the event
They recorded no scores for ranking

They accomplished nothing.
There isn't even any data to support claims of unfairness.

No one changes anything by walking away.

Effectively, this is the issue, more than the event.
Only because adults have made it an issue. Should we segregate the genders when we have Easter egg hunts too? Boys are faster and can grab more eggs.

Amplifying this into some greater issue is the true absurdity.
An 11 year old says he thinks he's a girl. For adults to validate such an absurdity is the real damage.
Well, you’ are entitled to your opinion.

If I had the “power” for want of a better term...that comment my coach said to us way back in the day about “you don’t have to win but you have to finish” or whatever it was. Apparently the adults validated how he felt. Society isn’t always going to make such accommodations. Gonna be a rough landing when the road forward isn’t paved.

No, "she" was born a male, this "she" is a male. No matter how much you really really want it to be different, it isn't.
Okay, Becky is an 11 year old boy then. You guys are here calling her a “demon” and a “hairy ape”.

If we hadn’t seen such bizarre wanton cruelty from the right in so many other instances, it would be shocking. Its just par for the course now.

Yes. You obviously have ZERO knowledge of how scoring actually works. Run along. You're WAY out of your league here.
Well, as I understand it...if you have 20 competitors in shot put, they measure 20 throws. Whomever threw the furthest wins the competition, the person who threw next furthest comes in 2nd, after that 3rd, 4th, 5th...all the way down to 20th.

Is that not the case?

Wrestlers are matched by weight, not age. ....
In a way. Middle school kids are not matched up with high school kids for the very, very most part. College wrestlers don't compete in high school tournaments. The reasons are obvious.

Kudos to those five girls.

That is the only way to stop this madness of transwomen competing against cisgender women.

Of course, transpeople should always be treated with kindness and understanding.

But they should in turn respect the rights of cisgender people.
Kudos to those five girls.

That is the only way to stop this madness of transwomen competing against cisgender women.

Of course, transpeople should always be treated with kindness and understanding.

But they should in turn respect the rights of cisgender people.

i agree with you a 100 per cent!

All opponents are legitimate.

Should Wilt have been banned from basketball because he was so physically superior to everyone around him?

In your world if someone is bigger, stronger, better, it ain't fair.
No wonder you're a MAGAT.
When bullies get slapped this whining is the inevitable result.
AND
Because it's obvious you and your brain were separated at birth I'll let your tiny mind know that Ms. CC stands with you on this.

View attachment 936993

Are you really trying to make that comparison?

The whole idea of WOMENS sports is to allow women to compete amongst each other fairly.

Not to give some dude with a fetish the ability to beat the snot out of said women.

Are you really trying to make that comparison?

The whole idea of WOMENS sports is to allow women to compete amongst each other fairly.

Not to give some dude with a fetish the ability to beat the snot out of said women.
Not a dude.
Just like you're not really an asshole.

Well, as I understand it...if you have 20 competitors in shot put, they measure 20 throws. Whomever threw the furthest wins the competition, the person who threw next furthest comes in 2nd, after that 3rd, 4th, 5th...all the way down to 20th.

Is that not the case?
All those places do NOT SCORE. Everybody gets a MARK. In normal competition, only the top 3 marks SCORE. In a large championship meet, it can go to 6 (or 8 at the college level). Are you truly this dense?

Okay, Becky is an 11 year old boy then. You guys are here calling her a “demon” and a “hairy ape”.

If we hadn’t seen such bizarre wanton cruelty from the right in so many other instances, it would be shocking. Its just par for the course now.
The only one using those comments appears to be YOU. Cruelty? Why do you want men to compete against and beat women? That is cruelty that you applaud.

Forum List

Back