Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

Yeah well, what do you expect from the folks on the left who think abortion is 'reproductive health?'
Hitler called exterminating Jews "ethnic cleansing".

Making horrible acts sound fluffy doesn't make the act less horrible.. it's just propaganda to promote and continue the act.

My views on abortion are well-documented and defined. I think there's a difference between legal and personal theological beliefs. Science is revealing that the philosophical debate on what a human life is is momentous towards the Conservative stances. As a Catholic, I can't expect a non-believer to accept life at conception necessarily, but I can fight for the earliest support of life based on science. While my Catholic beliefs don't support contraception, I support it in the non-believing community so they don't create a greater wrong of aborting a baby.

But yes, leftists like to re-label themselves with fluffiness to avoid their true actions. They aren't "pro-choice".. they are "pro-abortion", and they need to own that. If it's not a bad thing, don't run from the title. Clearly, deep down, they know it's risque or negative... so they try to re-label it.

I say, if there's nothing wrong with the act, own it. They don't, and there's a reason for that.

No, We were discussing regret in people who have had body parts removed because they ‘feel’ like the opposite sex. That has nothing to do with real physical health because gender, as you say, is just a choice.
Which is what? What percentage regret transitioning?

Definitely a massive distinction, but I don't think the person you're talking to has the intellectual ability to understand the difference.
This person requires facts and evidence before your claims can credibly be described as intellectual.

Forum List

Back