Liberals believe

no.... translation: answer my questions.... use your own words to put forth your own ideas and to counter mine with arguments of your own...can you do that?

quit being a fucking tarbaby.

Translation - stop posting things that prove me wrong.

when you post the opinions of third parties, you prove nothing except your own inability to use your own words to debate anything.

That I trust in him completely for.

I will bet dollars to donuts that RSR is a computer generated propaganda program designed to counter intuitive thought through repetition of indoctrinated garbage.

it is the one thought that minimizes my glee at spanking him..... that I may only be spanking an inanimate computer program.

when you post the opinions of third parties, you prove nothing except your own inability to use your own words to debate anything.

Translation - since the articles propve me wrong I have to attack the messenger and deflect attention from the posts

That I trust in him completely for.

I will bet dollars to donuts that RSR is a computer generated propaganda program designed to counter intuitive thought through repetition of indoctrinated garbage.

I have beaten you up pretty good on other threads

I suggest trying the "ignore feature".. I just used it for the first time, and it works like a charm. No more "dems this" "libs that" starting every single sentence, no more copy/paste...

I suggest trying the "ignore feature".. I just used it for the first time, and it works like a charm. No more "dems this" "libs that" starting every single sentence, no more copy/paste...

Just pointing out how helpful the surrender bill is giving aid and comfort to the terrorists

Now you wouldn't

It would cause your BP to surge

you don't know HOW to debate, RSR.... that is the sad truth. You have an intellectual deficit. You aren't that smart and you aren't that educated.... you are incapable of writing your own thoughts - and I am coming to understand that that is because you con't HAVE any thoughts of your own.

Just pointing out how helpful the surrender bill is giving aid and comfort to the terrorists

You mean the 'Freedom Dates' set up by the Dems?

I think those give hope to the Iraqi people. Too bad Bush said Fuck you Iraq.

He just spelled it Veto.

You mean the 'Freedom Dates' set up by the Dems?

I think those give hope to the Iraqi people. Too bad Bush said Fuck you Iraq.

He just spelled it Veto.

Oh get real. You honestly think Iraq is gonna turn the corner for the better when we're gone?

Forum List

Back