LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Why do you hate Gay folks ?
You are so fucked up you fucking loser that that is what you took from a bunch deranged faggots threatening to commit murder?

You fucking loser.
Pretty soon people like yourself will be obsolete. People will highlight your comments as a source of amusement, much as we laugh at the idiocy of those who believed the earth was flat.

Your little friends advocated murder, moron. It's you and them that need to be rendered obsolete.

Do you ever read comments and actually really understand what's being said?

You are so fucked up you fucking loser that that is what you took from a bunch deranged faggots threatening to commit murder?

You fucking loser.
Pretty soon people like yourself will be obsolete. People will highlight your comments as a source of amusement, much as we laugh at the idiocy of those who believed the earth was flat.
Like what happens to you right now? Lol.

Regarding the OP's topic:

1. I feel that it is wrong of militant gay activists to threaten violence. (Just as anti-abortion activists should refrain from violence.)

2. Here in my state, California, it is illegal to force a gay person to attend conversion classes. I support that law.

3. But I believe that some gays may want counseling on how to deal with their questions. I see nothing wrong with genuine counselors giving advice.

a. Some men with gay feelings may not wish to act on those feelings.
b. Perhaps counselors can help them to simply develop close but non-sexual relations with the same gender.
c. England once had an outstanding prime minister named William Pitt (1759 - 1806). Serious biographies believe that he was probably a gay who did not act on his feelings. In those days, being gay was punished in many ways. In the navy, some were hanged. Some civilians were put in stocks, so that mobs could throw dead animals at them. Probably there have been many gays who (like Mr. Pitt) lived lonely celibate lives because of society's condemnation.

4. Personally, I wish that the United States were as wise and humane as [I do not wish to mention the country]. There, I understand, gay people stay in the closet, and the government and the general public consider being gay as a non-issue. The police do not go looking for them; in return, gays are discreet.
There is no evidence that this preacher is qualified in any way to advise youngsters.

And there is evidence that they have a history of pushing conversion therapy.

Hundreds Protest Michigan Church Practicing Gay Conversion Therapy

You fucking loser.
I would believe that if any deranged hypocritical double talking pussy like you actually ever spoke out against ANY of the other religions that see homosexual lifestyle as an abomination. However, a hypocritical pussy like you would never bring up what muslims think or Hindus or Buddhists.

Now, a pathetic piece of predictable stupid shit like you is talking about white CHRISTIANS becoming obsolete. Then again, you are proving the bible true.

You are way too pathetic to get it.

You fucking loser.

Your little friends advocated murder, moron. It's you and them that need to be rendered obsolete.

I see peaceful protest.

Regarding the OP's topic:

1. I feel that it is wrong of militant gay activists to threaten violence. (Just as anti-abortion activists should refrain from violence.)

2. Here in my state, California, it is illegal to force a gay person to attend conversion classes. I support that law.

3. But I believe that some gays may want counseling on how to deal with their questions. I see nothing wrong with genuine counselors giving advice.

a. Some men with gay feelings may not wish to act on those feelings.
b. Perhaps counselors can help them to simply develop close but non-sexual relations with the same gender.
c. England once had an outstanding prime minister named William Pitt (1759 - 1806). Serious biographies believe that he was probably a gay who did not act on his feelings. In those days, being gay was punished in many ways. In the navy, some were hanged. Some civilians were put in stocks, so that mobs could throw dead animals at them. Probably there have been many gays who (like Mr. Pitt) lived lonely celibate lives because of society's condemnation.

4. Personally, I wish that the United States were as wise and humane as [I do not wish to mention the country]. There, I understand, gay people stay in the closet, and the government and the general public consider being gay as a non-issue. The police do not go looking for them; in return, gays are discreet.
There is no evidence that this preacher is qualified in any way to advise youngsters.

And there is evidence that they have a history of pushing conversion therapy.

You freaking moron he was holding a bible class...stop with your fucking nonsense you idiot

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

History of violence against LGBT people in the United States - Wikipedia

Why are you justifying homo-terrorism?

You fucking loser.
I would believe that if any deranged hypocritical double talking pussy like you actually ever spoke out ANY of the other religions that see homosexual lifestyle as an abomination. However, a hypocritical pussy like you would never bring up what muslims think or Hindus or Buddhists.

Now, a pathetic piece of predictable stupid shit like you is talking about white CHRISTIANS becoming obsolete. Then again, you are proving the bible true.

You must be self identifying as a Christian because I cannot see any trace of it in your foul opinions.

You fucking loser.
I would believe that if any deranged hypocritical double talking pussy like you actually ever spoke out ANY of the other religions that see homosexual lifestyle as an abomination. However, a hypocritical pussy like you would never bring up what muslims think or Hindus or Buddhists.

You must be self identifying as a Christian because I cannot see any trace of it in your foul opinions.

Many think you self identify as a homo...except me...there is little doubt you at least switch sides

You fucking loser.

Allegedly. I see a lot of concerned people protesting peacefully.

The female who aligns herself with the xian trinity has only two choices. 1. ecstatic melancholy 2.) to think of herself as a male homosexual. Jesus was privately homosexual, as is everyone else. Killing the gay pastor is as dumb as killing him for his pedophilia. Let him live to experience the decline of faith-based religion.

You fucking loser.

Didn't actually read the article did you, asshole.?

You're a colossal waste of time

The female who aligns herself with the xian trinity has only two choices. 1. ecstatic melancholy 2.) to think of herself as a male homosexual. Jesus was privately homosexual, as is everyone else. Killing the gay pastor is as dumb as killing him for his pedophilia. Let him live to experience the decline of faith-based religion.

Oh gawd not another one....you're a loon dude

You fucking loser.

Well the threats aren’t peaceful - perhaps you will take the opportunity to condemn this fascist POS - you seemed to have missed the last time I asked you :wink:
TIA :popcorn:

One man was charged by police after threatening, “Every member of the ANTIFA will show up ‘armed and ready. This is not a joke.’”

LGBT advocates threaten to kill pastor over Bible workshop for sexually confused girls

You fucking loser.

I did. I saw a few allegations but then homophobes often make things up. That is what they are.

You fucking loser.

What business is it of theirs if someone wants to discuss their issues with the pastor? What right do they have to issue threats of violence and death?

You fucking loser.

I did. I saw a few allegations but then homophobes often make things up. That is what they are.

HAHAHAHAHA and what is your thoughts on homos and their fake hate crimes?

You're worthless, toad.

You fucking loser.

What business is it of theirs if someone wants to discuss their issues with the pastor? What right do they have to issue threats of violence and death?

Tammy The Taint is like all militant homos, they can't keep their noses out of other people's biz. Just a bunch of annoying freaks

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

Shepard was a drug dealer killed over drugs. You loons REALLY need to let that myth go

You’re lying. This kid was killed for being gay. So typical of you to lie and smear the victim.

Try the facts:

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia
Mathew Shepard? LOL. You ever hear the actual truth about that piece of shit? No? That is what I thought. He was arrested for molesting two young boys. That is your version of a messiah, a child molesting drugged out piece of shit.

One time, I want to see one of you fucking losers point out how brown muslims still execute gays for being gay. Not one fucking word from you pathetic bunch of deranged losers? Instead, you fucking nazis attack Israel, who is the ONLY COUNTRY in that shit hole region of the world that does not execute gays, and you fucking morons still bring up something that happened over 20 years ago.....BY WHITE PEOPLE. That is only thing that sticks out to you, you double talking cat owning weirdo. That is all you and everyone that thinks like you care about. You piece of shit.

Show me where he was charged or even accused. You slimes attack the victims every single time. From rape victims to school shooting victims. Anybody that that is harmed and who speaks out about it is suddenly some evil person who deserved what happened.

Just as Trayvon Martin overnight went from an unarmed 17 year old kid who had never been in trouble with the law coming home from getting some Skittles for his little brother to a vicious gang banger who was scoping homes to burglarize and who attacked the wrong guy.

Deplorable indeed.

And so say all of us.

State Rep. Adam Zemke (D-Ann Arbor) has introduced House Bill 5550 to prevent mental health professionals from attempting to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of a minor. If it passes, Michigan would become the 10th state to ban conversion therapy.

“It is wildly inappropriate to offer conversion therapy classes in our communities, and doing so is misrepresentative of our values as a welcoming state,” Zemke says. “It’s time to put an end to this terrible practice once and for all.”

Forum List

Back